SORT BY Relevancy
I have been working for several years in a variety of nursing homes, providing psychotherapy to people, who, in one way or another are facing the end of their lives. This has been one of the most difficult and rewarding professional and life experiences I have ever had. I have learned that the closer we get to taking our own demises seriously the more we confront a decision to either give up on life and merely exist or live as if every second is precious and should be lived to the fullest regardless of life circumstances. Tonight I will discuss some of the reasons people opt to exist while others retain their deisre to live. These factors include family support, religious beliefs, unresolved guilt, shame and other conflicts as well as the presence or absence of a deepseated belief that personal choice is always available and that we are the sole owners of our own life. I will discuss my role as a professional in dealing with people suffering existential depression and feelings of meaninglessness as they live out their final time in nursing home facilities.
Life Changing Insights with Dr. Alan Simberg and his guest Lorene Benoit
Lorene Benoit is a Natural Health Consultant and Educator. Her qualifications include Bachelor of Education Biology, & Phys. Ed; Masters of Holistic Healing; Certified Herbal Consultant; Iridologist; Contact Reflex Analyst; Live Blood Analyst; plus certifications in Western and Chinese herbs, Nutrition, Massage and Energy Healing. Benoit founded Lorene Benoit Health Education Services in 1989. She presents, with humour and life, to health practitioners, corporations and the public, from workshops to annual 4 day herbal intensives. Her passion is teaching healthy lifestyles on all levels, so that people can take control of moving toward optimum health! Latest accomplishment is authoring The Paw Paw Program - A "Christopher Columbus" Approach to Cancer - The World IS Round and Cancer CAN Be Beaten.
in Self Help
Welcome to our brand new series - 'Me in MothErhood', brought to you by Namrataa Arora Singh, Founder and Coach, Life Beyond Motherhood. Your Host, Namrataa, PCC (Professional Certified Coach), is a Work Life Integration Coach for Working Women and brings to you this series, specifically focused on helping mothers find a sustainable work life balance after having a baby.
If you are a mom working from home, overwhelemed with your quantum of work or are running your own business from home, you would find value in this episode.
Join us as we bring to you tips and tricks for networking for moms who work from home.
In this episode, we interview Strategic Networking Expert, Coach and Speaker, Paritosh Pathak.
Till date, Paritosh has coached/trained more than 500 business owners and senior decision makers in area of strategic networking. He is responsible for setting up two successful independent networking platforms in India - as the India Regional Director for Business Network Internal (BNI), Paritosh launched BNI in Gurgaon. He also founded FarmersOnly, a relational networking platform. In addition, he has helped various organizations develop and tap the power of strategic networking within their folds.
Paritosh is a regular speaker and guest invitee at various forums, events and conferences with the objective of empowering individuals that form organizations and society at large.
Some of the key events/platforms are - TiE, NASSCOM, Amity Management University, AIDC Association of India.
You can dial in live to the show using Skype if you have Skype credits or just listen in from your computer. Post completion of the show, it would be available for download and playback at your convenience as well.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join Sonia Nadina Haynes as she talks about forgiveness. Guilt is one of the most physically damaging emotions in our lives. When we feel guilt about one thing or another it is challenging for us to forgive. Just so you know, forgiveness does not mean that we condone others' behavior, no. It means that we examine the situation, look at the role we played in it and forgive ourselves for getting caught up in an expereince that was not positive for us. Emotionals cna create good health or bad. It is necessary for us to become conscious of how we are treating our bodies by looking at how we are truely feeling.
It is imposible for us to forgive others if we do not forgive ourselves first.
Sonia Nadina Haynes is an emotional Healing Therapist and Intuitive Life Coach. She has the ability to see into your past, present and your future and she guides you to your heart's desire.
Episode #73- Topic: Summer Food Service Program & S.N.A.C. it UP!
Special Guest: Ms. Falita Flowers, Director of Nutrition Services, Bright from the Start-DECAL
Special Guests: Celeste Curry, Therapist and Shiona (Shi) Curry- 10 year old Author-Founder of SNAC it Up!
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after beig laid off from a job,
Alicia "Ali" shares her emotional, spiritual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals after being iaid off from a job after 13 years of service,
Life Coach and Psychotherapist Minister Dr. Regina Ward-Porter "Doc" guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings of the emotional journey following being laid off. Additional "Life Events" of loss are discussed.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and social strastophere in addition to self-dscovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
CAll IN, join the conversation and share your experience, be an inspiration to others!
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "What Is a Black Life Worth?"
We'll discuss at length the death of Eric Garner, a Staten Island man who died while in police custody.
The Conversation starts at 7PM (CST) / 8PM only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedie
Add your voice to the conversation by calling (347) 324-5327 press #1 to chime in.
Guest: Fausta Wertz, editor of Fausta's Blog, joins me for our weekly look at US-Latin America issues.
We will look at the US-Mexico "kids on the border" crisis, the upcoming meeting between President Obama and Central America leaders, the aftermath of the World Cup in Brazil plus other stories.
As well, enjoy the music of Carlos Guedes.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Changing Lanes: From Hell to Heaven with Hailey Rose Barrett
Hailey recounts her abusive childhood that still haunts her today as an adult. Growing up in a large, dysfunctional family, Hailey lived in perpetual chaos with feelings of low self-worth. Her tumultuous childhood defined the only road she would ever know as a child. Changing Lanes: From Hell to Heaven is a real-life drama that takes you from her disturbing childhood to the divorced and dysfunctional adult she became. Find out how she unintentionally attracts needy, dishonest, gold-digging men, while trying to find balance and love in her life as a divorced single mother of two children. Things go very wrong in her dating life, and she finds herself caught up in an Internet dating love triangle that turns out to be deadly.
Hailey Rose Barrett is a 1985 college graduate. She has been in the field of Health Care for twenty-nine years and is currently a Clinical Nurse Educator as well as a Certified Diabetes Educator in the Southeastern United States.
Click here to purchase Hailey Rose Barrett's book from Amazon.com
For more information visit: http://www.haileyrosebarrett.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Jose Navy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Stack Off (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)