SORT BY Relevancy
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
This week, Sara will chat with Susan Schenk, an occupational therapist and founder of Technology & Tools for Kids, about learning challenges and the power of technology.
Learn more about how WeeHands and signing with your baby at www.weehands.com or share with us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/weehands.
If you're a caregiver for anyone with medical issues or a loved one getting older then you don't want to miss this show. Hear and identify with some of the same challenges we all face. You're not alone in trying to strike a balance between living your life and caring for a loved one you wish you could give "life" back to.
What is the power of alcohol and the demon in the glass bottle that intrigues so many people to follow it's smell of sweet promises? How can you learn to leave all that behind as it is 'just on illusion'; can you see what is really going on here and how to break loose from the lullaby it claims to seduce you each day?
My guest is Scott Stevens, author of Every Silver Lining Has a Cloud, which is his personal story about relapse, sobriety and day to day living. Scott shares so many personal stories that you can relate if you have also been on this path. He leaves nothing to the imagination, he puts everything on the table no matter what the cost as he will tell you, he has lost much in his life.
Sobriety is day to day, challenges or gifts, ease or pain, they all seem to appear but it is how you respond that is really what will heal your heart and help you move forward.
For more information on Scott and to purchase his book visit: www.alcohologist.com
Join us this Tuesday as we uncover some of the challenges that may deter success and what you need to do to prevent or resolve them. Those challenges can be (1) Focus (2) Procrastination (3) Negative comments (4) Rebel against Mediocrity (5) Making everyday a payday. Guest is Deria Brown, author, life coach and entreprenuer http://glamlifenow.com
Listen live on WOLB 1010 AM station; Phone:347-989-1700. Follow us on twitter:http://twitter.com/gfemradio 5pm-5:30pm ET.
Sharon Johnson, Founder and Host of the Comitvate, Author, Certifed Speaker, Teacher and Coach discuss her childhood challenges in Jamaica, West Indies. Hear how she survived pain and poverty with prayer, from hopelessness to happiness and gain freedom.
Could it be that your challenges are divine? Understand why being determined, goal-oriented and focus are fundamental to longterm success.
Is you past determining your future? or will 2014 have you in a new state of mind?
Cionnect with Sharon at http://www.comtivate.com
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Dr. Susan R. Cushing is a Practicing Dentist, Speaker and Advocate for taking Personal Challenges Head-on. She is also the Author of Fat No More! The Book of Hope for Losing Weight.
This Week’s Message: At times in life, all of us face personal challenges. How we deal with these challenges can be the difference between winning or losing in the so called game of The experience we gain during these times of personal struggle and success can provide us with an increased level of confidence and an enhanced ability to face all of life’s head- However, even with more confidence and abilities, sometimes we need the motivation to take action and to make real progress in our lives? Is it still possible to achieve the life of your dreams? Is it still possible to find what you believe is your true success? How can you turn your personal challenges into life adventures?
Dr. Susan R. Cushing graduated Cum Laude from Boston College and went on to earn her DMD degree from Tufts University Dental School in Boston, Massachusetts. She has long struggled with her weight and her issues around food and has spent many years learning all she could about nutrition, diets, weight control and anything and everything related to it. In her new book, “Fat No More! The Book of Hope for Losing Weight”, Dr. Cushing candidly shares how she took her lifelong challenge with weight management and food addiction head-on and continues to win at the game of life.
Internet Challenges: How Far is too Far? Are You Ready to Die?
Ladies Edition: Mainstream Mondays
G.A.S.P Choking Game, Space Monkey, Flatliner, Passout, Airplaning, etc.... this game goes by many names, there was even a movie made off of this with REAL life experiences.
The Fire Challenge: Injuries being suffered
Hot Water Challenge: Girl injures her brother
All of these challenges also called PRANKS are downright ignorant and need to be stopped........
Representing empowerment to all that are listening; Offering & accepting ideals that are inspirational, business oriented, talents, creativity & anything that can contribute to living an ultimate life. Straight, no holds barred, real talk.
The panel discusses daily interactions, tasks, relationships, etc. Trying to touch each and every heart, mind, and soul that allows it. To give as well as receive.
Spitta... The Poet
Mahogany.... The Mental Thinker
AfroQween..... The Circumference of ALL
Lovie2000 ........ Jill of all Trades
We let loose and have fun too! \__________________/ - - - - - - - - - - - o Draggin' the Casket
What risks have you taken in your life? What challenges have you met face-up? Have you climbed any mountains? Have you dog-sled across frozen terrains a thousand miles long? Have you embraced getting a tatoo-THINK BEFORE YOU INK!
Have you heard about DareDevil Seniors-from London, Seniors spinning on benches, swinging from metal bars and balancing off raised edges-all elements of a DareDevil Discipline known as 'PARKOUR.'
Are you ready, introducing 'FREE DIVING,' a sport where competitors plunge, sometimes lashed to weighted sleds, hundreds of feet below the Ocean's surface without supplemental air, no oxygen tanks, nada.
Mountain climbing clubs...etc.
Learn about PARKOUR...etc
FREE DIVING-balancing underwater...etc.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- reactionariez (32 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TamidAscended (1 chatters)
- TREND SETTAHS Radio (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)