SORT BY Relevancy
Del Mar In-Home Skilled Nursing http://firstatofsandiego.com 619-220-7600
Best Home Nursing Care in Del Mar including Homecare, Skilled Nursing, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92014
In Home Skilled Nursing: What You May Not Know
Making decisions about an aging loved one’s care is never easy. If you’re considering in-home skilled nursing, here’s what you may not know.
In-Home Skilled Nursing Care Doesn’t Have to Be Full Time
Many of the best skilled nursing agencies offer part time services. That’s peace of mind if you’re looking for help but prefer to carry out primary care responsibilities on your own.
In-Home Skilled Nursing Professionals: A Great Support System
Having a medically trained nurse at home makes it possible to take a well-deserved break to recharge.
Independence Is Encouraged When Appropriate
Most in-home skilled nursing services encourage guided independence. For families, knowing that a loved one is safe, comfortable and allowed to thrive in a familiar environment is invaluable.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free guide… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
In Home Skilled Nursing Del Mar
In this week’s iNurse Episode we are discussing: Quality of care guidelines, featuring Nurse Reezena Malaska. You may remember Reezena as one of our guest speakers from our iNurse episode:Reducing Nurse Fatigue. If you haven’t had the chance to tune in, you can find it on our website at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inurseradio
Nurse Reezena’s passion and enthusiasm for the field of healthcare has led her to become a Registered Nurse, achieve a Master’s of Science in Nursing, and became certified as a Critical Care Registered Nurse. In addition to practicing nursing, she also dedicates her time to teach and inspire Nurse Students as an adjunct professor at Notre Dame College and Cuyahoga Community College.
Today we will discuss Quality of Care Guidelines, which has become a popular discussion amongst medical professionals, and it is a topic that the American Nurses Association has addressed – hoping to improve patient safety by promoting quality in nursing care and nurses' work lives.
Fasting Leads to Losing Weight Permanently
Improve your health, healing, wellness, fitness, weight loss, and lifestyle with your personal health & exercise program. Knowing the facts and HOT Health & Fitness Tips (with some physical effort) can guide you to experience exceptional results, faster.
*Provide HOT Health & Fitness Tips ~ Results With An Olympian's Touch ~
*Provide information needed to make nutritional and fitness choices for: improved healing, health, wellness, fitness, weight loss, lifestyle.
*Help you choose to live & maintain an active, healthier lifestyle - one step at a time.
First Lady, Michelle Obama, created the Let's Move! program for kids to move their bodies & reduce child obesity.
I've created innovative exercise, ALTHEA, to repeat affirmations while moving your body and teach you how to manage & lose weight to reduce obesity, feel & look better - within minutes. It'll bring you awareness about your love, power, sacred space, and wholesomeness - health & wellbeing.
It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. -Muhammad Ali
AFFIRM YOURSELF INTO SHAPE! ...with ALTHEA.
Althea's Bio at www.AltheaM.com
Note: This show is for adults & educational purpose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. We do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before starting any exercise or dietary program.
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Internationally Renowned Intuitive Psychic Karen Gresham Nicke
****THIS IS A PRE-RECORDED SHOW*****
Karen Gresham Nickell, BA, CHT, entered this lifetime with the gift of insight. She is a Psychic Medium & Clairvoyant, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Licensed Educator in the state of Texas. Her specialty is helping individuals remove hidden blocks that are preventing them from achieving their goals. Karen offers Psychic Readings and Clinical Hypnotherapy to individuals, entrepreneurs and cultural creatives.
Here in Hampton Roads the temperatures have recently reached the 100 degree mark with the heat index on most days over 105 degrees. The following week, it rained cats and dogs almost every day. Yeah, it's hot and humid in Hampton Roads . . . so how do you maintain your workout routine in weather like this? On today's episode of Monday Madness: The Health and Fitness Show on the Stovall and Hoggard Communications Network, your host Ken Williams, aka BodybyKen and Bootcamp for Women founder, will talk about "6 Tips for Exercising Outdoors." Join us for this edition of Monday Madness so you can get tips for workout in the great outdoors.
Monday Madness airs at 10 a.m. today, June 29. Tune and log on at www/blogtalkradio.com/sandhcn. Check out our fan page on Facebook for more information about fitness and exercise.
In this episode, we interview Funk Roberts from Funk Roberts Fitness.
"Funk" (Marc) Roberts, was a former professional beach volleyball player (athlete), turned MMA Conditioning Coach, Certified Personal Trainer CPT, Certified Metabolic Trainer, Kettlebell Training Specialist and Fat Loss Guru.
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the personal training career and fitness business. Along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies, they discover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (114 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (0 chatters)