SORT BY Relevancy
Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and Adam Moore have been friends over 20 years, but have never spoken publicly about Moore's journey with Cerebral Palsy---until now. Tune in for not just an inspirational message but what we can learn about the importance of loving people for who they are.
Join The New Dawn Live Show on Monday, at 7:00 PM EST, as we welcome Rosyln Hamilton- Wife, Mother, Author and Entrepreneur.
She will share her testimony as to how she processed, withstood and is continuing to overcome the challenges that arise from nurturing and raising a son with multiple disabilities. Both of Rosyln's children were born premature. Her daughter was born at 27.5 weeks and weighed 2lbs 13 oz.and her son at 23:5 weeks and weighed 1lb 6 oz.
Q&A Session following....
Call in at 267-521-0178 or simply click on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc
The New Dawn Live Show is Created by New Dawn Ministries, LLC. Light For Overcoming Even The Darkest Of Nights. Website: justdawnllc.com
Ladies and Gentlemen, on 5/13 at 4:30pm EST, Author Win Charles will be stopping by to tell us about her life living with Cerebral Palsy and her book about her life. You don't want to miss this show! This show will inspire you to meet and beat all of your challenges!
Talk to you soon!
Business owners and people with crafts...set your 30 minute interview up to talk about your business or craft. The $10 offer for people who have crafts and the $20 offer for people who have businesses will NOT last too much longer. All good things must and will come to an end...schedule your interview today and get posted on 11 social/e-mail sites and be posted on my promoted site for 30 days. Schedule your appt at http://www.melonisworks.com. If you have questions, call 443-790-6303
Tune is as Theodore Arthur Pinnock is an International Inspirational Disability Leader and Author talks to us about living with Cerebral Palsy. CP is a brain injury at birth. Theodore is the author of, “Rise From The Fall: A Jamaican American Lawyer's Tale.” Arthur is a father and husband. Arthur believes that we all have great potential. He also wants disabled people and young people to see that there is nothing wrong with making mistakes if you are willing to say you made those mistakes. We see a lot of leaders that deny their mistakes. A percent of the profits of my books will go to empowering the disabled. Please contact Theodore's brother, Jesse Lee for more information: 1(925) 822- 2760.
Purchase on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fall-Jamaican-American-LawyerS/dp/1257988581
Websites: www.tapelaw.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Sharon Byfield. The mother of Joey. I'm a loving mother of four. I love children and love working with them and helping them. I've been a foster mother for over 20 years and I've worked with pregnant teens, Medical Fragile babies, and Special Needs children. We have four children in which we love so dearly. Joey Byfield is a 12 year old boy who has Cru-de-Chat, Cerebral Palsy, and is also fed by a G-Tube. He doesn't walk or talk. But he's a loving boy and his spirit is as joyous as can be. He loves soft music, but he's a fan of Bob Marley. He will move those legs of his to jam to Bob Marley all day if he could. Joey is in need of a medical fragile bed that is very expensive, that will prevent him from falling out of bed, due to the fact that he can not break his falls. Joey has two sisters, an older brother; in which the youngest sister is medical fragile too. Joey wants to be where all the fun is and lives life to the fullest, omitting his situation.We hope this beautiful celebration can help him continue his life in a fulfilling way.
Cri du chat syndrome, also known as chromosome 5p deletion syndrome, 5p minus syndrome or Lejeune’s syndrome, is a rare genetic disorder due to a missing part of chromosome 5. Its name is a French term (cat-cry or call of the cat) referring to the characteristic cat-like cry of affected children. It was first described by Jérôme Lejeune in 1963. The condition affects an estimated 1 in 50,000 live births, strikes all ethnicities, and is more common in females by a 4:3 ratio
A weekly radio show of women's wisdom with cerebral palsy and book publishing
John W Quinn author of "Someone Like Me" an incredible and inspiring story of a mans journey with cerebral palsy
DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AT THE BEGINNING OF SHOW, WE WILL HAVE JOHN QUINN BACK SOON!!
Our guest today is an incredible man by the name of John W. Quinn. Why is he so incredible? Well, other than being born with Cerebral Palsy he was able to make his childhood dream come true in spite of Cerebral Palsy.
He always wanted to be in the Navy, but with his disability he knew they wouldn't accept him. So how did he make it into the Navy and stay for 20 years without anyone finding out about his Cerebral Palsy, you ask? By determination and tons of hard hard work!!
He had taken the tests to get into the Navy and passed everything except the duck walk. Most people would have given up at that point, but not John, he worked out and practiced that duck walk for 365 days straight - without telling anyone, not even his own family!! And he lived with them.
His entire career in the Navy was full of determination to never let his secret get out and to be the best he could possibly be.
He functioned with daily physical pain in the Navy while dealing with the spiritual pain caused by grief and alcohol. You see, John W. Quinn battled many challenges throughout his life and won each and every one he came across. Listen in to learn how!
Check out John's website:
John W. Quinn
CALL IN AND TALK WITH JOHN
On Women of Wisdom today, Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles welcomes M. Bridget Cook-Burch. Bridget is a New York Times Best Selling Author and Transformational Speaker. Her book titles include The Witness Wore Red, Shattered Silence and Skinhead Confessions, from Hate to Hope. A near-death experience radically changed her life, how she sees the world and has enabled Bridget to do the work she does. Tune in to the show today to hear about the wisdom she has gained as well as her remarkable Inspired Writers Retreat. Visit www.BridgetInspires.com for more information. CONNECT with Win at www.wincharles.com as well as FOLLOW this program at www.blogtalkradio.com/wcawomanwithcp
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION - Are you MAD or GLAD?
Frank Perino - Host
Suzanne Tarazi-Ferraro - Co-Host
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION Means FREEDOM, Equality and Total Accessibility Advocates for the Disabled!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)