SORT BY Relevancy
LIVE. Friday, Feburary 6, 2015
TIME: 1:00PM/PDT 4:00PM/EST
Melinda Farina, The Beauty Broker joins me as a special Co-host from New York City. Listen in as we NipTuck Talk the hottest beauty trends on the East Coast and West Coast. Plus celebrity talk. Whose open about talking about their procedures, who looks fabulous and who should have stayed away from the knife.
We'll be tweeting LIVE. Join us #niptuckcoach #beautybroker #niptuckcoach
Melinda Farina, also known as "The Beauty Broker" is the President and Founder of Integrated Aesthetics Consulting a practice management consultancy and corporate network for top doctors across the U.S., as well as, Beauty Brokers Inc., in which she and her team launched after 20 years in the industry to provide the best aesthetic health and wellness coaching solutions for patients. She runs a successful Women's Mentor group in NYC for aspiring female entrepreneurs and is featured weekly on Fox News- The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson and The Working Women's Report, discussing ethics in healthcare and entrepreneurial business matters. Melinda serves as the President for BeautyFix Medspas in NYC, NJ and Chicago and can also be seen periodically on CBS Morning News, Good Morning America and Entertainment Tonight.
Celebrity Matthew Tiger Impersonator talk about his pump it up Contest call in and join the talk 347-327-9117 11pm Est
February 10, 2016, on Y-CLAD CHAT, hosts KC Benain & Cailin Burke will be accompanied by Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Shatonia Amee to discuss the latest in fashion, lifestyle and fashion news. Today's topics are: Super Bowl Half Time Show with Beyonce, Valentines Day wardrobe and Fashion Week.
The ladies will be completing the second part to their dance challenge, "Hit The Quan".
There will be a special Designer Feature presentation by Shatonia Amee on a new luxury hand bag collection by Towana Phillip called To' Sha.
And as usual we'll present the fashion, event and lifestyle news, as well as the "must attend events this week".
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (www.ladycharmaineday.com). On this exciting episode of Taboo Talk, guest star Professor Griff shares his insight and wisdom on issues relevant to Black History Month. This is a show you don't want to miss if hearing an enlightened perspective on Black History Month is important to YOU!!!
About Professor Griff:
Professor Griff is an internationally renowned educator, writer, producer, musician, platinum recording/spoken word artist, lecturer and founding member of the pioneering and revolutionary hip hop group Public Enemy. Author of the popular music business guide: Musick Bizness R.I.P. (Resource Information Publication), Griff stands as a highly acclaimed, seasoned entertainment industry veteran and sought-after resource on all aspects of the music business. An activist within both the conscious and hip hop communities, Griff currently stands as a permanent fixture on the international lecture circuit with his riveting and powerful discourse/book, the Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop. Professor Griff speaks on Tamir Rice Verdict, Lebron James, and the responsibility of Black Entertainers.
Professor Is The Truth He Quick on the Draw when Answering Questions, He Keeps It Authentic, Blacks, Whites & All Races Can learn from This Wise Man Professor Griff He Is The Silent Assassin, Once You Hear Griff's Sharp Truth, you Realize He's a FORCE to Be Reckon With!!! For more information please visit www.pgriff.info or www.professorgriff.me
It's Str8 Gay Talk!
With your hosts: VeraM, Boss, Nikki D & Nickie L
Today, our topic will be about Stud/Butches and how will they rank up, in the lesbian community in the near future. This question of the evening is...The Stud/Butch image, is it softening up or dying away?
Could it really be, that the "Stud/Butch" image is disappering from the Lesbian Community altogether? And if so, could this be, the main reason for the Stud/Butches on Stud love these days?
Studs/Butches need love too, right?
Do us a favor and comment your thoughts below and follow us on here, & like our page Str8 Gay Talk on FaceBook. Don't 4get to comment below and let us know how you feel about our shows.
Wayne has an unparalleled reputation for fashion styling, having worked with the world's biggest celebrities and most glamorous women. His client list reads like an entertainment and music industries' Who's Who: Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Lauren Hutton, Halle Berry and Glenn Close and Meryl Streep, to name a few.
Then we have special celebrity hairstylist Janet Zeitoun, who is launching her Sotah Hair secret weapon to the American public and we are honored to be her first interview!
Born in Bergenfield, NJ, Wayne starred in TV commercials as a child model. Later he trained at the Pratt Institute, studying graphic design, before becoming a celebrity fashion stylist.
"Stylist to the Stars" Wayne has been honored to have his designs in The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Wayne's work as a fashion stylist can be seen on the editorial pages of; Elle, Marie Claire, Us, People, Entertainment Weekly, and Harper's Bazaar, and recently featured in Christie Brinkley's #1 New Best-Seller: TimeLess Beauty.
Connect with Wayne at: Wayne Scot Lukas
Connect with Deb at: Deb Scott.com
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (78 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)