SORT BY Relevancy
The Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC) provides institutions with an information assurance or computer security curriculum a controlled, competitive environment to assess their student's depth of understanding and operational competency in managing the challenges inherent in protecting a corporate network infrastructure and business information systems.
The Department of Homeland Security often plans a key role in these competitions, which grooms the next generation of cyber professionals.
Following is a podcast with Ed Rhyne, Program Manager for DHS’ Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA) working within the Cyber Security Division in the Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T).
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (33 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (16 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (7 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (7 chatters)
- Olympias (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The Julie Robinson Show (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)