SORT BY Relevancy
Survey of article that claims differences between the two religions of Catholicism and Protestantism.
Enough you talk to Mormons are Catholics and Muslims, Buddhists, they can relate to the Bible fact that only one believe in the Bible. The Mormons for instance, they had their own Bible their own profits. They do not believe anything that the Bible has to say.
As the Catholics. The Romans were Catholics. I believe a lot of the bathhouses that we have go in our society today came from the Roman society. The homosexual trends of the pedophilia with little boys that came from the Roman Empire. A lot of the leaders the Roman leader was homosexuals this thing they call Easter with the bunny rabbit while the bunny matter represented fertility on the young girls was to come of age, and they can become sexual. As no bunny rabbit in the Bible there is no Christmas in the Bible.
In fact I believe this is someplace in the book of numbers. It talked about how these pagans would be a Christmas trees and held onto the floor in pain, shiny objects offer has nothing to do with the Scriptures
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Obama to Catholics on Obamacare: "We Are in This Together”
* Wisconsin Senate Passes Controversial Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
* Woman Arrested For Taking Pills That Intentionally Killed Her Child
We live in a nation where the majority of the religious goofs support one of the biggest homosexual child raping rings in the world....THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. Countless high ranking members of the Church have swept 1000s of cases of child rape under the rug while letting the vast majority of the rapists walk free unpunished. Not to mention all the centuries of bloodshed brought forth by this evil powerful establishment.
I'm going to speak about this http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2009/10/catholic-prophecy-last-days-end-times.html
I'm going to tell you what I feel.
“And, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world” – These words were spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ just before his ascension to the Father. He left this message of hope to the faithful, letting them know that although he would not be with us in bodily form… In spirit he would always be with us. But for the over 1 Billion Roman Catholics on planet Earth – Jesus Christ still walks among us disguised in human flesh. The Holy Father, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and Supreme Pontiff is to them, none other than the Pope – the so-called Vicar of Christ. He alone is supreme! He alone is infallible! Having the keys to Heaven and Death and the power to forgive or retain sins. According to Catholic doctrine, Even the Most High God of Heaven must respect and abide by decisions which the Pope makes on Earth. But is the man that claims to sit in the seat of Christ truly enforcing the will of God – or is he a modern day Anti-Christ and Avatar of dark forces of old? If so, then through what sorcery, witchcraft, divination, and mysticism, could one man beguile over a Billion lost souls in search of salvation? Join us today for another installment of “From Darkness to Light” as we shine the light of the True Christ on the Dark Throne of the Papacy, revealing the Biblical Man of Sin.
I'm going to tell you why we Roman Catholics love this man!
Catholics are often accused of not believing in the Bible, which is completely untrue. Join Gary Zimak as he continues his walk through the Catechism of the Catholic Church and discusses what Catholics really believe about the Bible. Not only did the Catholic Church decide which books should be included in the Bible (a little known fact), but the Church teaches that every book of the Bible is inspired by God. In other words, God is the author of the Bible! Don't miss this episode of The Gary Zimak Show. If you do, you'll miss A LOT!
On this edition of Soul Winner Radio.....
Tony and Kevin will be joined by Jeff Rose (founder of JeremiahCry Ministries) and Pastor Chuck O'Neal (Beaverton Grace Bible Church) to discuss the recent JeremiahCry "No Hope in the Pope" outreach, in Philadelphia, PA.
A playlist of more than 20 videos from the outreach can be found, here.
Topics will include:
1. Impressions about the literal "papal worship" in which tens of thousands of Roman Catholics were engaged.
2. Roman Catholics reactions to the open-air preaching of God's Word and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
3. Significant moments during the outreach.
4. An encounter with a Roman Catholic priest who talked more about his Food Network show than anything else.
5. Interaction with Philadelphia law enforcement.
6. And more.....
Pope Francis was the 4th ‘most powerful’ person in the world according to Forbes, the prestigious American business magazine, which had just released the names of those it ranked as ‘the 72 most powerful people’ on planet earth in 2013.
Forbes ranked him immediately after the Presidents of Russia, the USA and China. It was a most extraordinary result for this humble leader of the Catholic Church who has never in his life sought position, power or status, has always lived as a poor man and, until his election as Pope used public transport, shuns mundane events and gives priority attention to the world’s poor.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (30 chatters)
- BeverlyD (26 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (9 chatters)
- Lash Addict Radio (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (8 chatters)
- America Matters show (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (6 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Hearts Exposed Heart (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)