SORT BY Relevancy
A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.A man walks up the stairway leading to the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014. A patient in the hospital is showing signs of the Ebola virus and is being kept in strict isolation with test results pending, hospital officials
Officials at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital say the unidentified patient is being kept in isolation and that the hospital is following Centers for Disease Control recommendations to keep doctors, staff and patients safe. Dallas morning News
Attorney Sarah Steele and writer Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Steele is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we discuss the case surrounding the death of Joan Rivers. There are many issues surrounding this tragic case, including the civil and criminal liability that the doctors that treated Ms. Rivers could face. Were the doctors negligent in their treatment of the famous comedienne? Was consent given for the "selfie" that the doctor took while Ms. Rivers was unconscious? If no consent was given, does that make the doctor "egregiously" negligent, thereby raising their liability from civil to criminal? Tune in and hear the hosts discuss the specifics about Ms. Rivers' death.
There is no life on Earth that does not have to deal with Death, Divorce, Job Changes, Life Changes, Moving, and facing anything that we thought we could not make it through if it were to happen. The bigger question is why do these things happen and what is in it for us? We have been taught that if something happens to us that we were scared would happen we would have a hard time dealing with it if we can deal with it at all. Is that really how it is suppose to be? Join in on the Converstation today at 3:30 PM PST!
Join The Commissioner Ed Gray, producer Big C and friends at the Living Room Cigar Lounge 1902 S. Lamar St, Dallas, Tx 75215. Call (646) 668-8917 to listen in and be a part of the conversation from where ever you are.
The pending child abuse case against Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson has brought spanking, a common form of child discipline used by parents, back into public scrutiny.
"By the the time they reach adolescence, 85 percent of the nation's children will have been, at one point or another, spanked," Dr. Alan Kazdin, a psychologist at Yale University told ABC News.
Corporal punishment in the home
Topics for September 30, 2014: "Open Forum, Testimonials, and The Florida Constitution" AND Free Webinar!
Greg “Dj Sqwyd” Doss will conduct an open forum show answering questions and listening to testimonials from people about their various courtroom experiences. Changing Perspective Can Change Results! GO TO: www.gregdoss.com
The Greg -DJ Sqwyd- Doss Show focuses on ways to help listeners resolve their life’s situations without giving too much valuable and needed energy to the PERCEIVED problem. Whether the issue is legal, family, relationship, or other, giving the solution your focus will keep you focused on your solution – the remedy. Greg, and his guest also cover Education, Politics, Social Issues, Family Matters, and other topics as well.
Remedy comes from taking a direct approach to whatever may be the presumed or actual obstacle. Greg brings life experience as well information gathered by others and their experiences. So, if you don’t think you can overcome some of life’s difficult options, stop by and see if Greg/Sqwyd can help you 'Change Your Perspective' on any negative!
I am not an attorney. I don't practice law or have a license to practice law. What I do is study the law and share what I've learned. I do not give information as ADVICE to apply to a specific case but as general information. As for the LAW, it belongs to the People. Please, use the information for educational edification. If you feel you need legal advice, I encourage you to contact an attorney and be advised.
Not your Mother's radio show. Some call it a discussion, some say a debate, you decide- convincing the GOP to support Same Sex Marriage, we're discussing Breaking News-first case of Ebola in the U.S., convincing the GOP to support Same Sex Marriages, Tony Stewart may quit racing, Nationwide mid-term elections, White House Breach w/Secret Service, President Obama & his knowledge on ISIS, and Immigration, Eric Holder’s resignation. Tune in this Tuesday, September 30th at 7:15pm, EST.
LIVE EBOLA TALK
CONFIRMED CASE IN DALLAS flown on Commercial Je
SEE US LIVE: WWW.EMOAGhttp://www.emoaf.org.
Getting over a man you’ve had an intimate relationship with is a hard thing to do, but getting over a relationship with a guy when you’ve risked your life and had a child with him is much harder. And truth be told, a majority of women want the relationship between themselves and the father of their child to work so they can be a family and live happily ever after, but unfortunately, that’s not always the case. So ladies, how do you handle or deal with another man coming into your child’s life?
You are no longer with the child father and you decided to engage in a new relationship and you want your child to meet your new mate. Now, most people would think that it wouldn’t be an issue if a person wanted to move on with their love life and have their child meet the new person, right? Unfortunately, that’s not the case with many women. And often for good reason, but sometimes, for silly reasons. So why is it an issue?
One reason is because the parent doesn’t know how the new partner will treat their child, or what type of influence they will have on them. In the case of women, any real mother wants the absolute best for her child or children, and before she allows her little or big one to meet their new love interest, she wants to know something about the person and has every right to. This is important not only when meeting the new mate, but also when meeting their child’s friends and more. Putting your child into uncharted territory without first scoping out the scene is not something any parent should do, no matter what.
Moffets is a Mets, Jets, Nets and Islanders Fan
Stevens is a Yankees, Giants, Knicks and Arsenal Fan
That's right it's the Only New York Sports talk show where ALL New York teams are represented but don't worry we talk national sports as well. So if you're a fan of say the Cowboys or Patriots, Angels or Rockies, Kings or Magic, whatever team you root for if their making news we are talking about them. Call us anytime to talk about anything at 347-857-2746, we will even talk Soccer or Hockey. come visit our website at mattsmindradio.com for back episodes of In Case You Missed It and Deep Thoughts.
Through landmark legislation that passed in Springfield, IL last November, Same Sex Marriage has come in effect as of June 1, 2014. With this new legislation comes many questions and even more gray areas that have yet to be discussed or tested by the court and employers. Questions such as:
What benefits are there for same sex couples?
How may business be affected by marriage equality?
Now that there is marriage equality, how will these couples be impacted in the courtroom in case of a dissolution of their own?
To learn more about these questions and more, tune in to this podcast with Family Law attorney, Jenet Pequeno of Lavelle Law, Ltd.
Criminal background checks on real estate clients and the Fair Housing Laws
With the recent murder of Arkansas Real Estate agent Beverly Carter, broker safety is in the forefront of the news.
Should real estate brokers and thier frims run cirminal background checks on unknown persons who claim an interest in buying real estate?
Does the law permit this?
Can you refuse to show a property if the potential purcahser of the property has a felony or misdemeanor in their background (such as passing bad checks, violent crimes, murder, domestic violence, crimes against women, assault, battery, fraud or forgery)?
There are important questions.
If you are wrongfully discirminating in refusing to show properties to potential buyers of real estate, do you run the risk of getting sued merely because you were trying to protect your own safety?
Listen in as Attorney Steve, the real estate lawyer, discusses this important real estate law topic.
This show is general legal information only.
If you are involved in a Federal Housing Act ltigation, or need counsel in your real estate litigation case, contact us at (877) 276-5084 to speak with one of our real estate attorneys.
Could YOU be Psychic?
Have you ever wondered if you are psychic?
Are you intuitive, but want to know more about your abilities?
Do you already use your higher senses, but wish to further enhance them?
Everyone has spiritual abilities. You were born with them, but may have turned them down as you grew older due to your experiences, culture and upbringing. The good news is that with some focus you can reactivate and strengthen them.
A Psychic Ability Blueprint Reading provides a personal road map of your unique intuitive abilities.
Call in for a Reading of your Psychic Senses to measure which abilities you have and how much you use them now to enhance your life, versus your full potential. Dr. Lesley also provides insight into what caused you to block them, if that’s the case. Once you understand this you can reset your blueprint to its original level.
Dr. Lesley began her career as a PhD scientist and business woman in the biotechnology industry, but developed her abilities as a clairvoyant healer in parallel to her busy career. A spiritual teacher who is passionate about meditation, she empowers others to take charge of their lives by teaching them to develop their intuition, healing and creativity. She is the author of The Midas Tree, a spiritual adventure for kids and adults similar to the magical style of Harry Potter. Makes a great gift if you'd like to explore Spirituality in a creative way and expand your perception.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (97 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VisitorsSection (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)