SORT BY Relevancy
Today, I continue to discuss the nativist agenda in America by discussing the Amptoons.com political cartoon, posted below, and how the anti-Catholic and Anti-Semetic bigotry are old traditions in America and they have, over the centuries affected Irish, Chinese, Japanese, and Latinos as they do today. Then, after reading a piece by Ruben Navarette, I discuss how my membership in the fb group "El Conservador" has been terminated and I read some of their commentary which serves as a mouthpiece for the evil white supremacist Tanton Network. Then ensues a discussion of why America needs MORE immigration, not less and the fact that the Tanton Network does not represent the facts completely or correctly that the American birthrate is on the decline and must be resurrected or our culture and economy will collapse. Finally, I share a discussion of capitalism and its integral nature to our culture and our American economy and how that supports American innovation and leadership. As an example I comment on the remark, "If it can be made here (in America) it should be" which I remark is not correct but seems so. I correct that it should read, "If it can be made here competitively, it will be." Finally, I explain why this is true and American innovation fueled by investment is alive and well today. Finally, I point out that my analysis of Chinese and Russian aggression is the result of American retreat was echoed by the National Review.
''why do we fall so we learn to pick are self up.'' that what bruce wayne had to learn on what happen to him when he was a child his parents getting murder in front of him when he was 6 or 8 years old and live with it rest of life. so when bruce wayne left gotham he learn on how to channel his anger to the crime in the city. so where did bruce go to learn all this stuff. to learn on how be a crime fighter and channel that fear into the crime there been so many different version of his origins. like the nolan movies and cartoon movies and comic stories and in the games like the arkham games. and now with fox coming with the tv show gotham we get different side of his story on how he becomes the the crime fighter we know and love. but along the way with his studies he built his body in muscle wise but also a weapon and learn how to use the tech that the cops u to solve crimes then along the way made a car with weapons on it. but on the show were going talk about his true origins and why he becomes a crime fighter for gotham when no one wanted to stand up to it and how bob kane came up with this hero.
Host Robin Masiewicz and regulars Jamie and Gloria discuss "The Fun Theory", the theory that the easiest way to change human behavior for the better, is by making it fun to do. This was based on an ad campaign from Volkswagen where they decided to put the theory to the test in three behavioral experiments, the video of which is now posted on YouTube.
The first experiment was to see if more people would take the stairs rather than the escalator if they made it fun to do. The idea was to turn the stairs into a giant piano keyboard, where each stair represented a note. The lower notes were at the bottom of the stairs, and the higher ones on top. People discovered that they could make sounds as they went up or down the stairs.
The result? 66% more people than normal took the stairs over the escalator. Fun can obviously change behavior for the better.
The second experment was to see if they could get more people to throw their rubbish in the bin by making it fun to do. They wired a trash can so that each time you put something in, you heard a sound like a cartoon bomb falling down the world's deepest bin, then a boom when it "hit" the bottom.
The result of this experiment was that they collected 158 pounds of trash (72kg) in the "fun" bin compared to just 68 pounds (31kg) of trash in another bin just a short distance away.
The videos of these experiments went viral, resulting in other people trying to make other common tasks fun. So what do you think? Does novelty and fun help us to do the right thing
Each & every week. The pros call him the Stephen A. Smith of Pro Wrestling talk Mike Knoxxx & Christopher Spotface along with KME Chad Rivera & you The Million $ audience. Give you the 1st & 10 version of pro wrestling talk radio with our rendition we call III count! Join us each week were will discuss & argue the week in pro wrestling! Stop by as you never know when the pros will do the same! The Barbershop is open & an appointment is waiting for you!!!
Our Guests: brothers Juan Pablo, Bernardo, and Orlando Villacis, host Robert Jetter, Jr. and panelists Activist Cindy Todd, Founder of Overpasses for America James Neighbors, & Constitutional scholar Kelly Mordecai, with contributor Dan Gray former columnist of the Washington Times. We will be discussing America's Place in an ever increasing Anti-American World, Illegal Immigration in the perspective of legal immigrants, the occurring global conflicts, and updates on the America promoting comic Chepo Team . Call in and you stay on the line. You too can Join our Round Table Discussion.
Special Guests: Bernardo Villacis and Juan of Chepo Team. Chepo Team is a cartoon for the people... by "We The People"
Chepo Team is an independent cartoon comic about 3 superhero brothers (in a family of eight) that fight the good fight when tyranny arises while trying to make it through in today's America as normal kids. Chepo Team comics looks to entertain the audience with good humor that the people don't see any more from the current biased mainstream entertainment industry while never turning its back on the great American values.
Mission Statement: To provide the best cartoon entertainment concept throughout the world that promotes pro-Americanism.
Bernardo Villacis is an everyday American who holds 4 jobs plus writing Chepo Team with his brother Orlando Villacis.
Juan holds 2 jobs in sales and education; yet, he finds time on his busy schedule to draw all the art of Chepo Team. Juan also holds a B.A degree in Political Science from FAU.
Share the Show's Link and Like the Bards Logic Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BardsLogicPoliticalTalk
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (88 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (0 chatters)