SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have RANK as a military spouse? We all know of some wives who think they do, but, should they? Should you? Let's get thge debate going and figure this out!
Live call-in show for and by Male Military Husbands - our wives get transfered all the time, sometimes every year, where do we find meaningful employement that can follow her where she goes? We will field ALL callers, who may get caustic in thier frustration, but, we do NOT censor the show - speak your mind! Host Dave Etter will run this for a half hour, and, after the show is over, will edit down a version that is family friendly for podcast download - fair enuff? Ok, guys, bring it on!
The decision to divorce your spouse is not one taken lightly by the parties involved. Filing for a divorce can quickly become a complicated and confusing ordeal, especially when children are in the mix. Another complication that could arise is a “missing” spouse. The court allows for these types of divorce, called a default divorce. If you have questions about or have considered a default divorce, listen to this podcast with Heidi Kuffel of Lavelle Law to learn more.
Join BluPrint Radio at 7:00 P.M. Eastern to hear our interview with Jay Holland, Equire. Jay will talk with us on the topic "Defining Spouse Under the FMLA" and proposed regulatory changes that the Department of Labor is considering related to same-sex marriage. A principal in Joseph, Greenwald & Laake’s Civil Litigation Group and chair of the firm’s Labor, Employment, and Qui Tam Whistleblower practice, Jay Holland is a renowned employment and qui tam litigator known for taking on tough cases and achieving exceptional results. Jay counsels clients in individual and class action cases involving gender and race discrimination and sexual harassment, violations of the wage and hour laws, and wrongful termination. Jay has an active qui tam practice, representing whistleblowers in actions under the federal False Claims Act.
Join us at 7:00 P.M. to learn about the Department of Labor's decisions, definitions and proposed regulatory changes.
in Self Help
When we go through a breakup, experience the loss of a loved one, home, job, lifestyle...it's quite natural to feel lost and afraid, even bereft. Especially when someone we love leaves or "betrays" us the feelings can carry us right back to our childhood, to our youth, to a time when mommy neglected or rejected us or daddy abused or abandoned us.
So what do we do during such times of pain and heartache? How do we handle loneliness and feelings of emptiness? And why is it vitally important that we look within, rather than "out there," when we're hurting and afraid. Please tune in Thursday, November 20 at 6:30 to Own Your Power with DeBora M. Ricks as we turn our attention to "Caring for the Child Within."
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-209-help-situation-spotlight-series-my-spouse-moves-frequently-for-work-so-i-am-unable-to-get-a-job.html
SHOW NOTES: In our HELP! SITUATION SPOTLIGHT™ series, we shine the light on challenges that community members have shared.
This episode is, “My Spouse Moves Frequently For Work So I Am Unable To Get A Job!”In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
Join host Rick Tocquigny and his special guest CEO Bernard Brozek, of Caring Transitions and Strategic Franchising to discuss his leadership style, core values and lessons learned.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite fine art, inspirational greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Selecting a spouse is like selecting a candidate for public office: you have to make sure the person shares your values. We often make assumptions that someone who is from the same ethnic background, the same cultural heritage and even from the same religion also shares our values. That is too often a mistake. We need to observe behavior, treatment other people, choices of associates, habits, interests, and how the person handles difficult decisions. Unfortunately we often make choices based on superficial things such as the persons skin color, body shape, clothing style, type of employment, car driven, or house they live in. None of these things will tell you the person's values. So how do you determine values when selecting a spouse? Our relationship experts help give guidelines on making this very important choic
On Today's Episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE, we will be looking at another interresting topic - BUILDING A STRONG FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR SPOUSE.
The importance of marrying your friend.
Building a strong friendship withy your spouse
Sustaning the frienship
***Remember, the show is designed with you in mind. Please share with your friends and family.***
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- in5d (33 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Advise Show (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)