SORT BY Relevancy
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about Senses Appreciation Day which is celebrated on June 24, 2015. They will be talking about the development of the lower mind which is directly related to the 5 senses and just how important they are in the upgrading to the higher mind. They will be talking about the Fifth Stage of Kriya Yoga; Pratyahara (Sense Withdrawal) and why would you want to do that? They will be explaining some of the techniques employed in Kriya Yoga to heighten sensual awareness without losing control or becoming attached to energy fields and force fields that are limiting. Join in, to learn the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga and initiate the progressive cycle in your development-- experience the true Power of an expanded sense of awareness.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Memorial Day by honoring those who have transitioned by sacrificing themselves for the greater whole. Join in as they discuss topics like selfless service and universal order. Why do we have war? Is it possible to have Peace on Earth and if so, how can we make it happen? They will show how Kriya Yoga can be used to resolve all inner conflicts that will serve as the origins of a new global condition of harmony. Learn how to use a perfect practice of Kriya Yoga to get the Light in Your Soul to initiate the progressive cycle and become the change you want to see-- Peace on Earth . Prey on Prana and become Good.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about birth and the trauma that we must go through in order to begin our human life on this planet. They will discuss why that first birth creates such a resistance to the "second" birth of the individual in the Divine. They will show how your chronological age can be used to mark points of passage with rites of passage for your apotheosis. Listen as they explain some of the tried and true methods of rebirthing your physical body in the Life Force to become a child of the Divine. They will talk about some early concepts of "Sons of Men" and "Sons of God" to substantiate suggestions to rebirth your own body. Learn how to use a perfect practice of Kriya Yoga to initiate the progressive cycle and expand your identity beyond physical reality.
Welcome to Crowd Talk on Crowd Radio! The Power of the Crowd. Powered by The Marketplace & The Crowd www.themarketplace.us - Topic of discussion on today's Economic Roundtable & The Marketplace show: Where to Vacation in the Caribbean and Best Caribbean Vacation Destination.
Yoga is a wonderful way to connect the mind and body in addition to being a wonderful way to gain flexibility and strength. I will interview Tara Cervantes on her journey into yoga and how it has helped her. She will be talking on Thursday June 18th from 6-7:30pm in Deland Fl about her experience and training as a yoga instructor.
World Yoga Day, thanks to India’s new Prime Minister Modi’s request to the United Nations last year, we have a chance to delve deep into this ancient path to transforming personal well being and along the way transforming the environment around us, and making a holistic difference for our Planet Earth. In this Part 1 let us learn the basics so we know what Yoga really is, what Yoga is not and what the benefits of Yoga are. For a transcript of the show go to http://drvie.com/world-yoga-day-part-1/
in Self Help
Today, Sister Jenna welcomes John Schumacher to the America Meditating Radio Show! Join us for a 21-day Yogathon featuring interviews with prominent yoga teachers from the U.S. and abroad and government officials.
John Schumacher is the founder and director of Unity Woods Yoga Center, Washington’s premier yoga studio. It is now the largest Iyengar Yoga center in the U.S. and one of the largest and most respected yoga centers in the country. He has practiced yoga for more than 40 years and has taught in the Washington area since 1973. John studied in India with B.K.S. Iyengar for 33 years, and is a certified advanced Iyengar Yoga teacher, one of only 13 teachers in the U.S. to hold that level of certification. Yoga Journal described John as “one of 25 originals shaping yoga in America.”
John has spoken about the practice and benefits of yoga on numerous radio and television stations and at conferences and events around the nation. Visit www.UnityWoods.com
Get the OFF TO WORK CD & Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & follow us on Twitter.
For International Day of Yoga activities near you, visit http://idayofyoga.org and http://friendsofyogausa.org
in Self Help
Yoga is a wonderful practice of mindfulness. Yet sometimes, for some survivors , being in their body and being aware is the last place they want to be. The question I often get is if yoga is really for all kinds of recovery. My answer is ....YES!
Join me on blogtalkradio for Building Blocks of Recovery radio at 3:30 Mondays PST and we will talk more about the techniques that are available to heal your spirit.
Until then, Namaste
in Self Help
There is getting to be a lot of BUZZ about yoga and recovery, yet does it really work? AND WHY??
Every Monday I teach yoga as a volunteer at a men's rehabilitation facitlity in Shelton Washington. To quote a wonderful author " they came to scoff, remained to pray". Each man has become profoundly empowered and changed by the work.
I will be sharing how you can put more yoga into your recovery, and how yoga will strengthen your resolve to stay sober with joy and peace.
Building Blocks of Recovery radio is heard every Monday at 3:30 PST PM on Blodtalkradio.com
Building Blocks of Recovery, the books are available now on Amazon.com and for the Kindle.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (320 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All Things Matter (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (0 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)