SORT BY Relevancy
There is always a tipping point in the holiday season when you either meltdown or rise above. For many, the week before Christmas is that time. It's a time to find out what you're made of, and if you make the right choices, you can make this holiday season one of your best ever, not because of what you pull off but because of who you choose to be. Join in as we talk about the ups and downs of the week leading up to Christmas and how to make them better.
The Rondo trade rumors started yesterday hot and heavy that he could be going to Dallas and it could be soon. Pete will be discussing why Boston shouldn't be making this trade and what else he thinks the Celtics could do with a little help from the NBA 2K15 trade finder.
The weekly program will be going under a rebranding to the New England Sports Blog. We will be launching a new website and adding additional live shows and podcast. We will be looking for people who want to have their own podcast under our brand along with writing on our new blog. Our link is http://www.newenglandsportsblog.net. I will be up and running sometime this weekend!
Stephanie Stanfield, Ph.D., stress expert and energy therapy practitioner, shares her vast experience and research of health and stress management into an entertaining and educational format.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are present moment living as a stress management skill, how to get into the present moment, breathing and the present moment. How does it get any better than this?
Are you curious as to what you can do to feel more energized, be more efficient, feel happier, have fewer illnesses? Spend some time with Dr. Steph and enjoy the journey to a healthier and more purposeful life!
On The Healing Room - Christian Radio for the Whole Woman - this week, we will talk about Christmas. Isn’t that the perfect time to get in touch with the real God? Put down your to-do list and take a few minutes to touch God, see God and experience the work of Christ in your own life this year. It's far too great a Christmas gift to pass up.
Spiritual Health Source
Doug Mathis Music
Join our discussion as we discuss the good things of ourselves we see in our children. What we can do the curb the bad and how to improve the good Thursday December 18th at 6:30pm only on SIRA Media Radio
in Self Help
As a group of sisterfriends huddled together in the kitchen following our Sunday celebration service one of them said to me, "Dee, you go gurl, not many chocolate sisters can wear red lipstick!" I smiled. See, years ago I'd stopped wearing bright red lipstick. Recently, I started back. Oooooooh, and I love it!
I'd bet you too have a tube of red lipstick in your makeup bag, right? Do you dare wear it? You like bright, bold colors but do you wear them on your lovely bones? Can you, if asked on the spot, stand center stage and tell a room full of attentive people what you do, love, and fear? Do you ever just let it rip and brag about how fabulous, strong, and talented you are?
If you answered "no" to any one of these questions, why don't you? What's stopping you?
In this episode, Successful Women Wear Red Lipstick, I'll tell you a quietly kept "secret" that I "stumbled" (it was divine intervention really) across that simply explains why some women ROCK men's worlds, shine in their chosen work, and just have more fun, while other women struggle. As we go into 2015 wanting and hoping for more, I'll offer you some simple but powerful strategies for creating more of what you want! I hope you'll tune in on Thursday, December 18, 6:30pm ET on Own Your Power with DeBora M. Ricks.
I am an author for True Glory Publications based in Philadelphia, PA. My writing style is urban fiction with a twist. Nothing I do will ever be ordinary, I believe in going all out especially when it comes to creativity.
I am currently a college student at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore and I am a double major in Sociology and Criminal Justice, with my graduation date being in December 2014. I enjoy writing, and finding new ways to express my creativity.
Not only am I a college student, I am a young entrepreneur a Virgin Hair Distributor.
I enjoy different things, and by different I mean, what society would consider weird. That's what sets me apart from other people. My mom has pushed me to write since I was in middle school, she knew I was good enough to be a published author! So here I am! Ny'Chel Dior!
When someone says, "Follow your passion," do you find yourself frustrated because, well, you have more than one passion?! You're not alone! This Thursday, Zach Brenner shares with us how he is following SEVERAL of his passions. He'll give you tips on how you can juggle everything you love so you don't have to sacrifice one for the other!
Zach Brenner: Owner of Brenner Contracting // Co-Host at Pittsburgh Sportsline // Assistant Coach for the Pittsburgh Gladiators
A week before Christmas, NYS30 is giving you a half hour of informative and insightful talk on all the happenings in NY sports. On this week's show:
NFL- Did Jets kill their shot at Marcus Mariota by winning in Week 15 and should they have lost?
-Did John Idzik already get a chance to pick his head coach?
-Why the Giants getting rid of Tom Coughlin could do more harm than good
CLOWN OF THE WEEK: Here's a hint: it involves the Chicago Bears
NBA- Does Rajon Rondo fit with the Knicks & should they pursue?
How much blame for the poor Knicks start falls on Carmelo Anthony's shoulders?
-What are the consequences of all these losses?
all that and more! #NYS30
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Pundit Press (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (0 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (0 chatters)