SORT BY Relevancy
The Celebrity Link- Foundation of Caribbean Music Industry
Home . Projects . Caribbean music exposition - jamaica
Caribbean Music Exposition - Jamaica
The worldwide popularity of Caribbean music genres such as salsa and reggae proves that there is an enthusiastic global market for this type of music. Yet so far the Caribbean music industry has struggled to represent, develop and promote its own music. As a result, the region has systematically failed to reap any financial rewards from its own music sales. The Caribbean Music Expo (CME) aims to address this problem by acting as a tool to develop music industry enterprises in the Dutch, French, English and Spanish-speaking territories of the Caribbean and promoting their music worldwide. Launched in 1999, this annual international four-day music industry trade show aims to be the world's leading Caribbean music event. Its multi-faceted format, with live concerts, an exhibition, business seminars, awards and a search for emerging talent provides an excellent showcase for the Caribbean music industry. As the first event of its kind in the region it is also an ideal platform through which the industry's many stakeholders can network, exchange information and present their latest products and services.http://www.iicd.org/projects/jamaica-cme
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- Gospelbana: Caribbean Gospel Music Celebration in honour of the Caribana/Cropover season;
- Caribana (Toronto) and Cropover (Barbados) info and celebration, history of Caribbean Carnivals/Festivals, steelpan, and much more, along with some special guests...
- Pannist Josette Leader and the steelpan...
- Gospel Music Awards updates from around the world...
- Gospel Singer, Artist and Manager Venir M. Wynne with an update on Gospel Music and Gospel Music Awards;
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
- Wright On Point Hot Topic Child Molester Pastor and Children Banned from the church....
- The Discussion: Why don't men go to church? Why are the churches full of women? continues...
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
There are tips for the savvy Black Friday Shopper, tips about early deals and so much more. I will not be hitting the store on Black Friday until I read these and get my shopping expertise on! The Good Stuff is a plethora of information that you have to take time to gather before you pull out your hard earned money!
What do you want this holiday season? Save on it now and make it a reality with help from Coupons.com and The Good Stuff!Smart shoppers know that the day after Thanksgiving is the day to score the best deals. These 7 tips will help you find the absolute best buys this year.
Do your research
Several Web sites start posting Black Friday ads as soon as they become available?which for some stores is now. Check these sites for the latest deals:
Dealnews.com (click on the Black Friday tab)
Bfads.net.Hint: If you see a great buy, check price comparison sites such as Shopping.com and PriceGrabber.com to make sure you can’t do better elsewhere. Many major retailers launch their Black Friday sales as early as two weeks before the official day. Last year, Gap offered "Bright Friday" markdowns of up to 60 percent starting the day before Thanksgiving, and Toys "R" Us offered 25-percent-off deals and gifts with purchases from
Dr.Nivischi :Finding Your F-Factor Secrets to Attract the Man You Really Want..
Focus on Your Feelings and Disregard His Flattery Until You Know His Motives
• Why is it so challenging to focus on yourself?• Is his flattery more important than how she feels?
• How does she get past the flattery to the substance of a man?• When is accepting flattery beneficial?
• What is the benefit of focusing on your feelings first? Eartha Kitt says: "It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.”
On today’s show, we will take a look the importance of focusing on how you feel about a person rather than being blinded by flattery. Everyday millions of women flirt with and often fall for the flattery of men. Is there anything wrong with it? How can she stay focused and on track with her relationship goals? Though there is nothing wrong with flirting and flattery, it can become a distraction for a woman who truly wants a healthy, loving relationship. We are going to take a deep dive into the motives behind flattery and help the women in the audience see the difference between flattery and genuine admiration. By the end of this show she will know how to spot a fake and choose the real thing instead.
Samantha A. Gregory is a Women's Stress Elimination Strategist who helps busy professional women and moms manage their stress naturally and without relying on pharmaceuticals so they can have guilt-free balance, quality of life, and career/business success even if they have tried other self-improvement programs. She is the author of No More Crumbs. Ms. Gregory writes and publishes relationship, motherhood, and self-improvement books and articles in Atlanta, GA where she is also preparing her two teens to launch out into the world.
Our nineteenth episode. We will have an interview along with songs from B-Kool our featured artist!!! check out more songs from him at http://www.reverbnation.com/k00l2b0ne?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav and don't forget to like us on facebook to always know when to tune into the best music radio podcast in the DMV area.https://www.facebook.com/PediiTalksMusic
Our fiftheenth episode. We will have an interview along with songs from Ben Thomas our featured artist!!! check out more songs from him www.benjamintmusic.com and don't forget to like us on facebook to always know when to tune into the best music radio podcast in the DMV area.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pedii-Talks-Music/1476764062612783
November on Hand and Footprints what is your legacy? is all about the B.O.S.S.( Beating Obstacles Striving for Success)--that person who takes an idea or a dream and turns it into their reality EVERYDAY.
Join us for part 2 of B.O.S.S November as we talk to a RADIO BOSS/CEO, CO-Host Carib Riddims-, Co-Director/PromoterCaribbean Communications Connections International-, AnikaAyana.
Press the number 1
Music for The Mind of The Scientist is a spirt grooving, mind improving time! Join "Music Maestro" Maurice Thompson for intriguing conversation on the science of frequency as well as the collective impacts of music - not to mention a wide range of classic and contemporary musical selections fitting for the Mind of the Scientist!
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- knowurenemy (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- siramediaradio (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MRX OIL MONEY WELCOMES YOU ALL (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (1 chatters)
- Evangelist Spaulding (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- Theunratedhour (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- world finest show (1 chatters)