SORT BY Relevancy
Join Missing Pages of History by-weekly on Saturdays, 12 Noon. Each week we address current events, news stories and what is happening in the neck of our woods. Come and share with us your story on what is happening in your world and community. You may join us by listening in at 1-818-337-0016 or visit us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
Welcome to American White History Month Radio Talk Show - where White Heritage is Celebrated. Gather up your Family, Friends and those close to your lives and join us this Sunday evening from 7-9pm CST when we will be introducing you to OUR Family....those people who ARE American White History Month and Prepared To Take America Back, AWHM's Sister Site.
Folks, this will prove to be the show that will finally and convincingly DEFINE who we really are, what we actually believe in, who and what we stand for and why it is that our family felt so strongly about these issues, that we've made it our Life Mission to finally speak out about these very real problems and these very real threats.
Allow us to dispel the MYTHS that are so prevelant about us....because we are NOT racists, we are NOT about hate or rage against other races, nor do we even want a month set aside in the year to celebrate and recognize white heritage. We seek to correct these problems by having already begun the creative development and implementation of programs which are designed to legitimize our quest for equality and freedom of expression, while urging members of ALL races to be proud of their heritage. On this show, we will discuss, in great detail, those very programs, so please tune in.
Joining me, your Host and the Voice of American White History Month and Prepare To Take America Back, James Royster, will be none other than Marshall Nicely the Founder of AWHM and PTTAB and Roxy Lady who, together, have spent the past 3 years breathing life into these two organizations. PTTAB, as this show will explain, is the political voice and sister site of American White History Month.
We'll speak with you then. May God Bless you all and may God Bless America!
Call In Number is (347) 637-3768
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 16th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “Nicki Minaj, Anaconda & The Marketing of Destruction To Our Youth”. Nicki Minaj’s new song “Anaconda” is one of the most popular songs on the radio and the video has been viewed over 140 million times in a little over 1 month. We’ll break down the lyrics and show how destructive this song is to our youth. If you are a parent you will not want to miss this show. It’s difficult to protect your children from what you don’t understand. (This is not a personal attack on Nicki Minaj. We are dealing with the lyrics and what the song promotes not her as a person). Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2014/09/17/nicki-minaj-anaconda-the-marketing-of-destruction-to-our-youth or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
If you’ve ever owned a horse, been owned by a cat, watched in awe as whales swam out to sea or even simply cried when Old Yeller died, you know that humans can, and often do, form extremely strong bonds with animals. And yet, despite millennia of anecdotal evidence showing the important role that animals play in our lives, there has been little formal, institutional acknowledgement of their significance. Until now.
The Animal History Museum is the first museum designed to explore, honor and advance our understanding of the complex and evolving nature of man’s interactions with, and relationship to, the other species around us. We're going to be located in the Los Angeles area but our exhibits are being developed by a team of professionals around the globe... who are passionate about all things animal… for the benefit of all ages and segments of the general public… whether they are drawn to the museum by the same passions or simply want a place to learn and ask questions. Please visit us on the web atwww.animalhistorymuseum.org to to learn more about our plans!
Please visit our Facebook page. We're planning lots of opportunities for you to enter photos and stories of your favorite companions for inclusion in our exhibits, win prizes, give your opinion on a variety of animal-related topics and more, so please check back frequently! If you like what you see, please "like" our page and help us grow!
Dr. Gerard Lameiro shares what he's found in his new research about how America has been sliding into a sinkhole of moral, political and economic turmoil and near-bankruptcy. He has suggestions for freedom-loving Americans on how we can fix this mess for the sake of our children and grandchildren. Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Jennie Dean (1852-1913)
Undaunted Faith~ Manassas Industrial School & Jennie Dean Memorial
The most significant person in the founding of the school was Jane Serepta Dean. Dean was born into slavery in western Prince William County, Virginia around 1852. . Dean was a deeply religious woman
Manassas Industrial School & Jennie Dean Memorial
Tonight learn more about the school as Dr. Phillip Merrill lectures on the Manassas School!
Tonight learn more about the school as Dr. Phillip Merrill lectures on the Manassas School!
Join Dr. Merrill September 19, 2014. 6:00 pm
@ An Artifactual Journey of Nanny Jack & Co.in NYC
On the site of the Manassas Industrial School for Colored Youth, this five-acre park is now a park of remembrance for the school’s founder, former slave Jennie Dean. The outlines of the foundations of the original building are marked, and there is a model of the school and a kiosk with an audio program that provides information about Dean and the school’s founding. Dean raised money for the school for almost 10 years before Manassas Industrial was chartered in 1893. The dedication ceremonies were led by orator Frederick Douglass.
This five-acre archaeological site, dedicated in 1995, is located on the original site of the Manassas Industrial School for Colored Youth. The school was founded largely through the efforts of a former enslaved woman, Jennie Dean who, after almost a decade of charismatic fundraising, chartered the school on October 7, 1893. The school was designed as a private residential institution providing both academic and vocational training within a Christian setting.
WELCOME! to The Uniform Commercial Code Show: LIVE! This is the most recent edition to the HFRN arsenal of shows. This show hosted by, yours truly, David McDowell, a well informed scholar of the uniform commercial code ("UCC"). David will explore the history/origins, purpose & functionality of the UCC and explain, with greater detail, the filings and what their purpose serve in banking.
Do NOT miss this episode and season as "The UCC SHOW" will answer many of your most inquiried and unique questions!
TUNE IN every Wednesday @ 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
Call-in: 424-222-5250 or via www.blogtalkradio.com/highfrequency
REGGAE ROUND TABLE CHAT: Accounting & Legal Issues-Things You MUST Know music 101
An Account Manager in the music industry is more senior than an account executive. They will make more strategic business decisions. In the music industry they may be responsible for a band or solo artist, a record label or perhaps an agency, publication, music TV or digital music service. The Account Manager will likely be responsible for a portfolio of clients or brands.http://us.music-jobs.com/jobtypes/account-manager-jobs-413282.php
The growth of ancillary revenue streams for artists that are not related to music are critically important, such as sponsorships/endorsements ,opportunities in television, book publishing, and creative forms of merchandising. The music industry, which began as a product-based business, has quickly evolved into a service-based business over the past several years despite the fact that the U.S. Copyright Act and other laws do not currently support the transformations. Also examined are arrangements between record companies and artists; production deals, producer agreements and other legal and business issues that arise in the recording studio; trademark and rights of publicity; topics and agreements relating to music publishing rights; monetizing downloads and subscription services; and discussions pertaining to fans, brands, social networking sites, and cultural communities as they affect music, copyrights, and merchandising in a global music market.
Deanna talks with Colin Gunn, an award winning documentarian and the producer of the video, Indoctrination has a new video about socialized medicine, Wait Till It's Free, trailer due for release on September 10. The video guides viewers through an investigation of the 100-year history of government intervention into the U.S. healthcare industry and outlines the dangerous unintended consequences of the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare. Gunn travels to Glasgow to show viewers the consequences of a single-payer system like the United Kingdom's National Health Service (NHS). After exposing British death panels resulting in the annual deaths of thousands, he determines the only sustainable solution for America's health care system is to halt any more progress towards a socialized system.
I discuss the nature of the Culture of Life and the Culture of Death or Anti-Life and mention that the Culture of Death which is very powerful economically and politically. Ruben Navarrette in his commentary states, "Hispanics are single issue voters and the issue is respect." I remind you all that voting is the only way to get the RESPECT. I read an excerpt from Navarette's interview with former Mexican President, Vicente Fox. That conversation leaps into a new article about the Hispanic Congressional Caucus and how they crawfished on a demand for Obama to move on immigration by Thanksgiving proving that your leaders are more concerned with their own power which further fuels the Independent Latino Political Movement. That leads to the next article that discusses Latino voting and that fact that Latinos may stay home and not vote. That is unacceptable. Vote independent or use the write in ballot but you must vote! Lastly, I discuss the news about the American space program and how Boeing and SpaceX will be sending American astronauts to the ISS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (59 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (37 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)