SORT BY Relevancy
Are you looking to hire a professional caregiver? eFitFamily with Karyn Capozzo welcomes Sherwin Sheik, President & CEO of CareLinx, to talk about how to make quality care more affordable and accessible for everyone. Asking the right questions upfront during the interview process is critical to a successful experience, and this show will help you better prepare for interviewing and hiring a private caregiver to take care of your loved one.
As President & CEO of CareLinx, Sherwin Sheik understands the challenges of arranging nursing and companion care for a loved one. His oldest sister has Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and at one point she was quadriplegic and blind. His uncle suffered from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig’s disease, and progressed to the point where he required 24-hour, seven-day-a-week in-home nursing care.
Prior to founding CareLinx, Sherwin worked and invested in the healthcare industry for over ten years. His business interests centered on large healthcare corporations while working as a healthcare trader and analyst for a $900 million Equity Long/Short Hedge Fund, and in Investment Banking & Global Capital Markets.
Check out CareLinx’s website and blog.
Like their Facebook page, join their group on LinkedIn or follow them on Twitter and Pinterest.
Like, follow and visit our page!
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (28 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (12 chatters)
- Best People We Know (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)