SORT BY Relevancy
Let’s say that there is a mother who has a child by a man but they split. The woman has 1 more kid by another man and she splits with him as well. The first man pays his child support and more but the second man is a deadbeat. So the woman starts using the first father’s support check to cover her other child. So when the first father finds out that his child support is not all going to his child; would he be wrong to confront the mother and would the mother be wrong to defend her actions.
We think of grieving as an experience that happens after a death.
During caregiving, though, grieving accompanies us throughout our experience. We grieve when we hear a diagnosis, we grieve when we see our caree decline, we grieve as we let go of what was.
Claire Day, SVP, Alzheimer's Association, Delware Valley Chapter, offers a perspective on how to help us heal as we grieve through caregiving.
Maria Iliou si your Director Manager, your Host for Autistic Support Group on Tuesday's. Maria is Anoucing ANCA INAPA 2015 Nomination is open, topics, special encored
April Dawn Griffin is your Autistic Ambassador for Canada, , Joshua is your Autistic Ambassador , Phoebe Murer is your Autistic Ambassador for PENN,
Congrats to this years award recipients! What a great ceremony. April Dawn Griffin is recipient in 2013 and 2014, This year I came to see my friends and help out. I would like to thank ANCA for presenting me with this for serving as an Ambassador! It's made from cedar and smells wonderful. Thank you! Gala dinner is next! / April Dawn Griffin , Phoebe murer
How do you juggle a career, a caregiving experience and two kids? Liz O'Donnell joins Denise to share how to she manages the daily juggle.
Liz O'Donnell is founder of Working Daughter, a website for women balancing career and caregiving, something she tries to do everyday. Liz runs the East Coast operations of a PR firm and cares for her 89-year-old father. She is also a working mother, with two middle schoolers at home, and the author of the book Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman.
in Weight Loss
In this episode of Diet Free Life with Robert Ferguson, get support and gain clarity on the 6 Day Detox Drop and how you can give your metabolism a boost, cleanse your colon and liver, and jump start your weight loss. There's only one "6 Day Detox Drop" and this episode offers you an opportunity to learn what all the craze is about. You can learn more about Diet Free Life and this program in the online store at www.DietFreeLife.com
- Environmental Toxins: The scope of the problem, and why practitioners need to be better informed
- Ways that chemicals can interfere with our delicate hormonal system
- High doses vs. low doses: why low doses matter
- Top areas to start working with clients on reducing exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Important considerations for how to talk to clients about environmental chemicals
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (1 chatters)