SORT BY Relevancy
Nell Lake, author of "The Caregivers: A Support Group's Stories of Slow Loss, Courage, and Love," joins Denise to share about the inspiration for her book and her lessons learned. Nell spent two years attending a caregivers support group and following the caregivers and their family members in their daily lives. Before working on the book, Nell was a freelance magazine writer and the founding editor of the Nieman Narrative Digest at Harvard. She has also taught writing at Boston University and reported for public radio. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and two sons.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Steven Warnock, Executive Director of Project-Compassion, an agency headquartered in Chapel Hill whose mission is to create community by organizing groups of volunteers to help those living with illness and their caregivers.
Emotional Survival Guide for Caregivers
Caring for a parent whose health is in decline turns the world upside down. The emotional fallout can be devastating, but it doesn't have to be that way. ... Author Dr. Barry Jacobs urges listeners to be honest about the level of commitment they're able to make and emphasizes the need for clear communication within the family. While acknowledging their guilt, stress, and fatigue, he helps caregivers reaffirm emotional connections worn thin by the routine of daily care. This compassionate conversation will help families everywhere avoid burnout and preserve bonds during one of life's most difficult passages.
Join Dave, The Caregiver's Caregiver, today anytime 24/7,on recorded podcast, as he interviews Internet Expert, Lee Romanov, who has been online since she made millions of dollars, and never sold a thing
She is an expert in Authority websites. Her unique message is, "Your Opinion Has A Market Value, you can make money when you share your knowledge and experience with the world".
Lee also spent 7 years as a care giver, and has hired care givers for her Mom and Step Dad until their passing. Join us today, and anytime, 24/7 afterwards,on recorded podcast to hear this unique potentially financial rewarding message to caregivers who are struggling financially.
Disclaimer, Dave is not endorsing any financial opportunity on the show, and does not profit in any way by promoting it. He is simply sharing a message that he thought some financially struggling caregivers might benefit from.
Anyone considering this, must do your own research on the appropriatness of this opportunity for yourself.
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour is a real, live call-in show where the general public gets a chance to ask about actual problems with love, career, and spiritual protection, and we recommend and fully describe hoodoo rootwork spells to address, ameliorate, and remediate their issues. We begin this show with a Discussion Panel focussed on the topic of Caregivers and Hoodoo. You will learn a lot just by listening -- but if you sign up at the Lucky Mojo Forum and call in and your call is selected, you will get a free consultation from three of the finest workers in the field, cat yronwode, ConjureMan Ali, and a special guest from AIRR, Miss Aida.
Tonight, Chrita and Cryss will discuss Caregivers. Those who dedicate their lives to caring for the most vulnerable of our citizenry. Whether it be a disabled relative, child or elderly parent; whether your career is in the Caregiver field, we would love to hear from you. Talk to us about your day-to-day struggle and join us for support and resources. Mental Health professionals, please join us to offer strategies for Caregiver, so that they might tend to themselves, as well.
Please join us for this most important topic (646) 668-2620. We'll be waiting.
eCareDiary will speak to Mara Botonis, best-selling author of, “When Caring Takes Courage” and Founder of Biography Based Care offering tools, resources and training for family caregivers.
We are the #1 disabled satirical news program in the world (65,000 and counting) that provides uncensored news on numerous topics worldwide. AMCPress & Co is the brainchild of Redhood and Alison. Johnnie is our resident Tech Wizard. Redhood is our resident international news satirist along with Alison who is the feeder of jokes and frank opinions. Tonight's episode: we will be discussing how Angie's List looks they are having a problem vetting people who are caregivers. Our final topic of the night relates to disability issues over in the UK. People in the UK are seeing their disability payments drop. AMCPress & Co is also apart of the Uncensored Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio. You can find out more about Uncensored Radio at http://myuncensoredradio.com/. Find all of our links at http://itsmyurls.com/amcpress.
** Some Media (sound effects, news clips and other sounds. etc) is protected by Fair Use. Beginning theme song is composed by Redhood & Alison and is owned by AMCPress&Co Digital Entertainment. All rights Reserved.© No copyright infringement intended**
I have spent many years assisting hundreds of caregivers very much like you. Caregivers, both professional and family members, frequently ask for the “right way” to respond to the many challenges they encounter. While there is no one-size-fits-all magic formula, there are tried and true proven techniques to help guide you. This show we will be talking with caregivers who are living and caring for those with dementia, and we will be sharing with our listening audience five things to keep in mind when you are a caregiver for anyone with any cause of dementia.
Learning and utilizing these five care approach techniques WILL empower you and make your situation more manageable.
We want you to be our guest on Live With the Dementia Whisperer. Be sure and listen live, call in and share your dementia care journey sucesses and challenges with us. The guest call in number is (929)477-1393 - we look forward to talking with you live!
eCareDiary will speak to P.K Beville, geriatric specialist, author and founder of Second Wind Dreams about her research-based Virtual DementiaTour, an experiential toolkit designed to help family caregivers move from sympathy to empathy and better understand the behaviors of their loved ones.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- cesarsghost (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)