SORT BY Relevancy
Call-In Session Wednesday Nite 8pm MST.
Join our "Mountain High Panel"
This Broadcast is being facilitated with considerable help from Elite Producer Jenn Jackson of Professionals Against Prohibition Radio & High Noon Radio fame, and will be rebroadcast as part of the Sunday Edition of COLORADO
WE CANnabis RADIO via the Time4hemp Channel on IHEART RADIO (http://www.TIME4HEMP.com)
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Dr. Michael Weiner, Professor of Radiology, Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology at UCSF about his acclaimed research project, ADNI (Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative) and it's importance for caregivers and their families.
Kimberly Poole and Cindy Carter will join Anna's Journey to discuss "Caregivers" -- who they are, why they are important, and services available to the caregiver they may not know about...
Join us for a very informative show.
Cindy Carter, President, Cancer Support Foundation is also an avid advocate within the cancer community... doing awesome things for cancer patients as well as others with serious illnesses -- in terms of new legislation that will make a world of difference financially, emotional and literally!
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to caregivers and Rita Dichele, an adjunct instructor at A.T Still University who teaches courses in geriatric health, about tips to manage home health workers of aging loved ones and in particular, signs that signal theft or abuse in the home.
Caregivers Speak!-- eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to three caregivers and expert physician, Dr. John Guarneri about tough questions all caregivers have but are hesitant to ask.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Steven Warnock, Executive Director of Project-Compassion, an agency headquartered in Chapel Hill whose mission is to create community by organizing groups of volunteers to help those living with illness and their caregivers.
There is a growing number of male caregivers to small children or aging parents in our society. Male caregivers now comprise 45% of all family caregivers in the nation.
The average male caregiver is 49 years old. He works at a full time job though, and is usually caring for an aging parent ( usually his mom- average age of 77). The average source of the caring in this situation is alzheimers or dementia.
It can be attributed to a number of different things though, including divorce, more female primary breadwinners in the family and more openly gay men.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss the reasons for this societal change and what we can do to change the perspective at the workplace.
November is caregivers month. My guests today are John and Bernadette Baumann who offer a rich perspective on what it really means to be a caregiver. These newly married love birds discuss the transformations they have both made in their lives and the huge impact caregiving has had on helping John reverse his Parkinson's symptoms. For more information about John and Bernadette, visit www.johnbaumann.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (118 chatters)
- New Colony Network (28 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (22 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (19 chatters)
- johncinque (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- 62196 (14 chatters)
- The Missing and Exploited (12 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (9 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- HME Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Radio PI (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- AVERadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)