SORT BY Relevancy
They quality of medical services received after a traffic collision plays a major role in the outcome of recovery. The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare no longer allow for healthcare policy limits. However, there are still common concerns people injured in a Car Accident must address. Join me, ESTRA for a discussion on Medical Care After A Car Crash.
Women love their accessories and women also spend a considerable amount of time in their cars. Between trips to work, traveling on vacation, personal errands and going back and forth with activities for the kids, women clock a lot of time on the road. This week we'll talk about fun car accessories for women, with our guest, Suzy Wagnitz of CarDecor.com.
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
How do you prepare to buy your next car? What questions should you ask? When it's time to make the decision to buy your next car you want to be prepared. Today's episode will focus on things you should think about and consider before purchasing your next vehicle.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
When it comes to car buying there are some pitfalls. Whether buying used or new, buying a car can be very frustrating and overwhelming and mistakes are made. Are you making them? In this week's episode of Auto Estrogen Live, co-hosts Sheronde Glover and Jana Scarlett discuss some of the mistakes women make when buying a car and share some tips on how to avoid them.
Nursing Homes are the great unknown. They are a part of the health care continuum that everyone wants to avoid and no one wants to talk about. The stigma of Nursing Homes is the main reason why families, caregivers and patients neglect to make importent level of care an importnat part of their extended care plan. Join us on The Fischer Report as we talk about Nursing Homes and how to get great care from them.
Companion Hub: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-home-Life-5-ways-to-insure-better-care-for-your-family
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (185 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (0 chatters)