SORT BY Relevancy
JOIN OPWR AS WE WELCOME GOSPEL GREAT KIRK WHALUM TO THE AIRWAVES. THIS SAXOPHONE GREAT WILL STOP BY AND SPEAK WITH HOST DR. ALFIE WINES. WE WILL ALSO PLAY HIS MUSIC CATALOG AND TAKE SOME CALLERS. THIS WILL BE A GREAT PROGRAM OF INSPIRATION AND ENLIGHTENMENT ON ONE POSITIVE WAY RADIO.
in Self Help
Our increasing technological sophistication has, seemingly, given us greater connectivity to each other – through smart phones, social media, etc. – which have allowed us to reach out to anyone in the world. However, it has, ironically, allowed us, as individuals, to be in our own little world – tied to screens – in effect shutting out much of the world and polarizing us from each other.
My guest today is Kirk Schneider, PhD and he is going to share with us some fascinating Tips and suggestions on how to bring more "Awe" into our lives and thereby literally opening the channels for more abundance and awesomeness to come flowing into our lives. For more information please visit www.saybrook.edu
With the 2015 NFL season about 100 days away, we will take a look at who the surprises this year will be. Who made the playoffs last year that won't this year. What will the impact of Deflategate, drug suspensions and domestic violence suspensions have on teams this year. And can Adrian Peterson please shut up? We will debate that. Also, Big news in the world of Professional Wrestling. Elimination Chamber for the WWE, ROH gets a huge TV deal break, and can this be the beginnign of the end of TNA? And finally, Stanley Cup finals are almost set! Who will Tampa Bay meet for the Cup? and Who will lead the next era for the Detroit Red Wings? Call us with your opinions at (661) 554-9193 beginning at 9pm ET tonight!
1st hour: AHOY! I'm "Captain Robert McDonald". I am an American Adventurer living in the Netherlands. I lead an international Paranormal Award Winning team of paranormal groups who have joined hands on a global quest on land-sea and air to explain answers to our unknown world. The Ghost Ship Hunters 360 cover everything from Sea Monsters / Ghosts to Ghost Ships to Big Foot and "UFO's". (It's all done in a 360 direction!)
Nothing is out of reach for my international crew of professional paranormal investigators and researchers from the USA - Canada - Scotland - United Kingdom and Europe. For the first time you can go directly to the professionals (one on one).
Now place your sails into the wind and "Enjoy The Ride". Welcome Aboard Everyone!
2nd hour: APRI Presents: Dark Side of the Cove with Erina Prince
Dorothy Mackey, a human rights advocate, is on NNIA1 at 3pmEST every Tuesday. GUESTS CALL (818)572.2947. Rev.Mackey discusses human rights issues such as CPS, enforced adoptions, child abuse, military sexual abuse, and TI's.
Rev. Mackey holds degrees in law enforcement and worked in that area, including a B.S. in Political Science, a Masters in Public Administration, and an equivalent degree in Federal Contract Administration and Negotiation. She was awarded the highest honors of Summa Cum Laude. Rev. Mackey served honorably in the U.S. military as a Captain and a Commander, and is also an ordained minister.
National Network in Action (NNIA) is proud to present Rev. Mackey to our audience each Tuesday. Both NNIA1 and Human Rights Demand radio channels are hosted by MaryLovesJustice Neal. NNIA is directed by Rev. Floyd Harris, Jr., an activist minister in Fresno, California. Please see the program schedule at the url below. Your comments are questions are welcome for all shows. http://MLJradio.blogspot.com
We at NNIA are committed to bringing quality programs to educate, motivate, energize, mobilize and organize to take our audiences to a higher level of awareness and inspre Americans to demonstrate a strong commitment to justice for all.
THE RED LINE - NHL TALK RADIO - LIVE FROM NEW YORK
Live Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm-2:00pm EST.
Hosted and produced by Paul C. Cuthbert (@cuthbertonline) and Michael Carver (@mikecarverwfan)
Weekly Featured NHL Analyst Segments:
PETE WEBER - THE VOICE OF THE NASHVILLE PREDATORS - TUESDAYS AT 12:15PM
ROB RAY - FORMER BUFFALO SABRES FORWARD AND MSG TV ANALYST - TUESDAYS AT 12:40PM
KEN DANEYKO - 3 TIME NJ DEVILS STANLEY CUP CHAMPION AND MSG TV ANALYST - TUESDAYS AT 1:05PM
SCOTT LAUGHLIN - SIRIUSXM NHL NETWORK POWERPLAY RADIO HOST - TUESDAYS AT 1:30PM
KERRY FRASER - FORMER SENIOR NHL OFFICIAL, TSN ANALYST AND COLUMNIST - THURSDAYS AT 12:15PM
JEFF MAREK - HOST OF HOCKEY CENTRAL ON ROGERS SPORTSNET - THURSDAYS AT 12:40PM
DAVE MALONEY - FORMER NEW YORK RANGERS CAPTAIN AND MSG TV/RADIO ANALYST - THURSDAYS AT 1:05PM
BERNIE NICHOLLS - FORMER RANGERS, DEVILS AND KINGS FORWARD - THURSDAYS AT 1:30PM
For more information and fresh columns on the National Hockey League go to www.hockeythisweek.com
Powered by Hockey Active, LLC. www.hockeyactive.com
Patriot Act is lapsed . . . For now. Are our phone records really safe anyways? I don't buy this nonsense that our security is hampered in any way. If you cant get a warrent, get out of the business. Stop trying to scare the American people into giving up their liberty.
Undercover DHS Tests Find Security Failures at US Airports
ICE Still Releasing Criminal Aliens at a Rapid Pace
In this episode tonight by 8 p.m New York Time, I will inspire you to think big, and dream big because it cost you nothing. Remember that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he." Therefore, you are the product of your thoughts. God never created anyone to be small, but as we allow fear into our thoughts, limitation dominates us and take over our real person. I will show you how to elimate any these fears that is a barrier to your success in this life. "The world is yours." God created it and gave it to you for your own enjoyment. Napoleon Hill in his book said that "whatever the mind of a man can concieve and believe, it can achieve. According to William Henley he said that, "....I am the master of my own fate, I am the captain of my own soul."
Radio link; www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
To Join me on the Air by 8 p.m call in @ (646) 652-4003, there will openings for Q&A Session
Radio Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
Eastern's most famous pilot - his life and times. Call in and share your stories and memories of Captain Dick Merrill. Truly a legendary pioneer from the mail planes to the jumbo jets. Also planned is our update as to the where abouts of our own Mary Block with her little "Wings of Man" on Route 66. Hopefully we can catch up with her somewhere around Santa Fe, NM as this was one of the stops made famous in the song "Get Your Kicks on Route 66." See you at the Gate as Flight 219 departs at 7pm ET, Monday, June 1st.
Business Credit Radio is proud to welcome Kirk B. Burkley. Kirk is the co-managing partner of the Pittsburgh-based Bernstein-Burkley, P.C. He is the supervising partner of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice group, which handles national cases and acts as an efficient, one-stop shop for clients’ bankruptcy and restructuring needs.
Discussion points include;
1. What was the purpose for your recent trip to China?
2. Was this your first time to China?
3. What areas in China did you visit?
4. What is the business environment in China?
5. What topics were the Chinese guests most interested in during your presentation?
6. Why would a Chinese creditor need to hire a US bankruptcy and collections law firm like Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.?
7. Are there specific industries that you feel can most benefit from these services?
8. What are the benefits of a Chinese creditor joining a creditors committee?
9. Have you faced any challenges while working with Chinese creditors?
10. What advice do you have for listeners interested in building their relationships with Chinese creditors?
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Global New Beginnings Inc. and the GFC2016 Conference & Expo.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (478 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (51 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)