SORT BY Relevancy
Plenty of news coverage resulted from recent State of Arizona execution of Joseph R. Wood by lethal injection. Joining Mike and Thane will be inviting a organizer to talk about current issues and events relative to capital punishment. The Governor Jan Brewer and the State of Arizona has been industrious in obtaining the drugs needed to kill people sentenced to the death penalty. In Arizona 8 people have been sentenced to death and subsequently released due to their actual innocence. The last person sentenced to the death penalty that was subsequently exonerated was retired US Postal Service employee Ray Krone.
Please LIKE Freedom Caucus AZ on Facebook and consider sending us some Bitcoin if you like our work!!
BTC : 1AjQvcit5NBYmPecZ6NBUE1rH1N4e6hWdo
At the moment of preparing for this broadcast, we await the decision from the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) on granting a stay of execution of Troy Davis to allow his attorneys to appeal his case to them after exhausting all other venues.
This case has not only received state-wide attention, but national and international.
Beyond the focus of not having “reasonable doubt” to justify execution, what of discussion of this method of punishment?
What convictions justify the death penalty?
Where is the line drawn and by whom?
What right does one have over another person's life?
Is Capital Punishment justice? What benefit(s) does it provide?
The death penalty is a very controversial topic. Capital Punishment, whether it be THE CHAIR, THE GAS, THE NEEDLE, OR THE NOOSE has been around in this country since it was "created". Let me start by saying that I am in favor of it. Yes I am in favor of MURDERING people legally. Oh what, you don't think it's murder? Well maybe not by definition, since MURDER is described as "the UNLAWFUL taking of a persons life" and the LAW allows for Capital Punishment. But it is "killing intentionally and with premeditation" which is another definition of the word. See this is the PRIMARY issue with the death penalty: WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG? You can undo the punishment. If some new evidence comes to light after the fact, you cant fix it and let them go and compensate them. Death is a permanent punishment. So if you are in favor of it, you would have to assume EVERY death penalty case is 100% without flaw, and we KNOW that just isn't how it goes down. Our country has legalized murder and called it justice. Gotta love America right?! Here are the questions: DO YOU SUPPORT THE DEATH PENALTY, AND WHY OR WHY NOT? WOULD YOU CALL CAPITAL PUNISHMENT A FORM OF MURDER? WHAT CRIMES DO YOU THINK WARRANT KILLING ANOTHER PERSON OVER? IF YOU WERE ON A JURY AND YOU THOUGHT THE PERSON WAS GUILTY, BUT THERE WAS NO IRONCLAD EVIDENCE, WOULD YOU VOTE TO KILL? WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONE IF NEW EVIDENCE COMES OUT ABOUT A PAST EXECUTION THAT MAY SHOW IT WAS A MISTAKE? DO YOU THINK ANY OF OUR CURRENT FORMS OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IS INHUMANE? IF YOU ARE IN FAVOR OF THE DEATH PENALTY, GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF A CASE IN THE NEWS THAT YOU FEEL THE PERSON SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY FOR (TRY TO STAY AS CURRENT AS POSSIBLE)
In the news, capital punishment is being hotly debated. The topic normally comes up when the public believes someone innocent is executed. What do you believe? We've often heard the Bible quoted as saying: "An eye for an eye...life for a life" and "Thou shall not kill". What does the Bible really say? Tune in and listen to two pastors discuss this very subject with opposing viewpoints. It's a show you won't want to miss! So tune in and get a fresh perspective.
POLITICAL ANIMALS--POPES & THE Capital Punishment Issue--Julius & ethel Rosenberg Russian Spy Conviction case--execution--Kim Davis--Gay-Lesbian marriage political issue case
Was Pope Francis used and deceived by Kim Davis's lawyers?
Father Philip Berrigan---Josephite Order Priest WW2 Veteran--Anti Viet Nam War Activist
Chester Alan Arthur--President from Vermont but believed to have been born in Quebec Canada
Kevin Vincent Ryan--Corrupt Canadian who lied and commited perjury regarding his entry in the US from his birth place Alberta Canada.
Oct 1999 --Fleet Week--Then San Francisco Judge Ryan committed judicial fraud when he illegally tried 18 year old Navy sailor Steven Nary, a male rape victim, who killed his assailant Juan Piffare. Pifarre, an illegal alien was connected to Prosecutor Terrance Hallinan and Hallinan was connected to Judge Ryan
Bradley Manning Military traitor nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Associate Justice Louis Brandeis died 1941
Earl Warren appointed as Chief Justice US Supreme Court--ruled that military personnel don't give up their civil rights when they enter the US Military--Ryan defied this Federal ruling
October 5th--FLEET WEEK SAN FRANCISCO-- Sailors and Marines warned about San Francisco homosexual predators and video voyeurs
Ray Kroc McDonalds's Founder in Des Plaines Illinois
Chief Joseph Surrenders
"The Death Penalty" . Do you believe that if a human being purposely take the life/lives of one or more pepole, then equal punishment should be rendered down to that person by the goverment, which would be considered "Capital Punishment?". Or are you in favor with those believe this type of punishment to be morally wrong in the eyes of God, based on their personal beliefs?. Well tonight we'll have a whole two hours to talk about this controversial topic that some are for, and others are "strongly" against. Our special guest of the evening, Billy Ballard will be live inside the Red carpet Room to weigh in on this discussion, and give his view points, as well. Please join us!. Only on Blog Talk Radio.
The Cubs of Khallid strike back tonight - Black Power Radio
8:00 pm est 7 cst 5 pst On the heels of a historic 20 year anniversary of the Million Man march .. Justice or else! (646) 478-4447
We speak to National Chairman Hashim Nzinga Attorney At War Malik Shabazz
and Attorney- professor Reginald Muhammad on the JUSTICE THE REWARD FOR GOOD, PUNISHMENT FOR EVIL
* WHAT DID DR. KHALLID MUHAMMAD TEACH JUSTICE WAS FOR 40 MILLION BLACK / AFRICAN PEOPLE IN THE HELLS OF NORTH AMERICA?
* WHAT CAN THE BLACK MAN AN WOMAN EXPECT TO HAPPEN AFTER 10 - 10 -15, AND WE RETURN TO OUR CITIES
* WHAT DOES THE BLOOD MOON SIGNAL?
* WHAT HAS BEEN THE HISTORICAL RESPONSE OF THE DEVIL, TO SUCH DEMANDS.. AND MORE
So. You lost your mortgage and 1/7 of your car betting that Viktor Postol would kneel before the awesome power of Lucas Matthysse. Don't blame us, man! We just talk here.
If you missed it, Postol actually broke Matthysse down over 10 rounds on HBO before taking him out with a right hand. Well, it also seems that Matthysse took the count after being knocked down rather than get up and face more punishment, but the result was surprising. Where do Postol and Matthysse go from here?
In the TV opener, Antonio Orozco won a fishy decision over Humberto Soto despite losing a point and appearing to lose the fight itself, in the eyes of many. Looks like Soto is still viable. How far will Orozco go?
On Showtime, Adrien Broner punished Khabib Allakhverdiev for 11 rounds before the latter was saved by the referee in the final round. Has Broner matured at all?
Opening up that broadcast, Edner Cherry gave Jose Pedraza a far tougher fight than two cards would indicate. possibly doing enough to earn a win. But... #Boxing.
James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Fight City's Patrick Connor will have things to say about all of these fights. Yay.
This week's schedule is mostly devoid of big names, though there are a few televised cards that might be deceptively fun. After that, action picks up quickly and should be consistent for a while. In the meantime, check out TheFightCity.com for "Thrilla Week" - a full week dedicated to celebrating the anniversary of The Thrilla in Manila, and other great heavyweight fights.
Thanks for tuning in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (18 chatters)
- Fins Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- America Matters show (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steve and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)