SORT BY Relevancy
More states are seeing how profitable the marijuana market is and are looking to profit from it. While many people indulge in marijuana for recreation there are many others whose life was saved by the herb. The medicinal uses have only just been explored but it is known to help glaucoma, stop seizures, and CANNABIS CURES CANCER. Next 2RAW4TV we explore the real medical uses of this illegal herb and why this research is being suppressed.
Indiana's own J S.W.A.D.E. talks about his movement, music, and how he comes "From Complete Silence"
5/8/14 @ 11PM EST blogtalkradio.com/2RAW4TV CALL 3234100036 TO COMMENT, QUESTION, OR LISTEN ON YOUR PHONE.
A weekly talk radio show focusing on medical cannabis, with Co-Hosts, Shona Banda, (author of "Live Free or Die") and Jean Marlowe, (author of "Smoky Mountain Secrets" -Folk Remedies for the Nature Lover"), both cannabis patients and activists.
We will have interviews with other activists, researchers, doctors, patients, etc.
Join us each week on Thursday night, at 9pm eastern time, 7pm Mountain time, live from NC and Colorado as we bring you cannabis truths and cures.
Join the TMDS Cannibas Cures Carousel, grab your pony or unicorn or tiger by the tail. The last in a four part series on Medical Marijuana, the rights, the wrongs. Uh, pass the bong!
At least a dozen or more Medical Marijuana support folks of very high, and not so 'high' but high caliber guests will openly discuss the positives about 'pot, er, ah, cannabis. Hemp. Weed. Mary Jane. "Just Say Yes!" We are comning!
TBI Survivors, parents of Epilepsy stricken children, cancer kids and much much more. Debbie Wilson and Sue Root will help control TMDS's "Hoosier Hooter One" as we spin the merry-go-round. Hold on tight.
Expected with Sue, Debbie and Jasmine are Jason Cranford of the Hope Foundation, NORML,, Paige Figi Realm and parent also with epileptic child, Drew Bright a Florida Activist, Jeanette Bokland a Cannabis activist, Kara Kampmeyer of the Angels of Mercy, Joe Cain - radio host and Michigan Activist, Amy Case King of Texas NORML, Mo Barnhart, Dahlia's Law whose daughter has cancer, Renee Petro Cannamom whose son has rare seizures disorder F.I.R.E.S., and more. Of course co-host Sam Way will chime in from Canada - my inspiration. Get a ticket, two for a 'free' and we spin around the Cannabis Cures Carousel.
D.J., you're so on our mind, thoughts and prayers. From the TBI Survivors Network's BrainInjuryRadio division - hand salute, God Speed in fair winds and following seas...
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Dr. Donald Abrams is back on Cure Panel and we are discussing 'Cannabis for Cancer'
Dr. Donald I. Abrams is a cancer and integrative medicine specialist at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Mount Zion. Abrams provides integrative medicine consultations for cancer patients and has completed research in complementary and alternative therapies including mind-body treatments, botanical therapies, medical use of marijuana and traditional Chinese medicine herbal therapies. In addition to his role at the Osher center, he is chief of Hematology and Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital. Abrams, who has been in the forefront of HIV/AIDS research and treatment, stepped down from the HIV Clinic at San Francisco General Hospital in August 2006 to devote more time to integrative medicine and oncology. He is an executive committee member of the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center and is co-chair of of the center's program in Symptom Management, Palliative Care and Survivorship. In 2004, he completed an associate fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona.
Panelists : Pat Killingsworth, Smriti Parikh, Alex Niles, Jim Wickstrom
Register here: http://curepanel.carefeed.net/event/rsvp/22/ (or)
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (31 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- The Peoples America (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- PASOS (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)