SORT BY Relevancy
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Doyle Stevens about his fight with cancer over the past year and his desire to raise funds for the American Cancer Society by hosting the First Annual Cowboy Up for Cancer Rodeo, put on in partnership with Triple H Bucking Bulls. Stevens talks about his inspiration for wanting to give back and how generous the community has been in supporting the event. To learn more about the September 27 event, scheduled for 7:00 pm at St. Clair County Covered Arena in Odenville, Alabama, listen to Doyle Stevens Tuesday, September 2, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Is there anyone among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you then, although you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!”
Good Aternoon everyone My name is Pastor Luis Mojica, I am the Youth Pastor at New Beginnings Fellowship Church.
Today is the beginning of a new Beautiful Project that the Lord has put into my heart to reach out to more Youth Out there!
Live, Love, Laugh Presents "Tuesday Talk with Dr. Meredith"
Join Dr. Tosha Meredith on Tuesdays to discuss current topics. Dr. Meredith will periodically have guests on the show.
Dr. Meredith resides and works in Atlanta, GA where she is an active citizen in the Atlanta-Metro community. Check out the Projects page for more info on Dr. Meredith's endeavors. To book Dr. Meredith for a speaking engagement, please send an email to email@example.com or call 678-685-1407.
Dr. Meredith is a sought after Motivational Speaker. She was recently the keynote speaker for Marian University's Martin Luther King Jr. Inner Faith Service in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. Dr. Meredith has also provided motivational speeches to The Military Order of the World Wars and The City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management. Dr. Meredith will deliver the keynote address at Marian University's Commencement Ceremony in May 2014. The Live, Love, Laugh! Radio Broadcast is the ultimate platform where Dr. Meredith conducts motivational speaking, as she is the host of the weekly talk shows Live, Love, Laugh and Monday Morning Glory.
Dr. Meredith is the author of the self published book, "Get In The Flow - 7 Principles on Becoming a Wealthy Christian."
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (69 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (0 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (0 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)