SORT BY Relevancy
Changing lives of Women by giving them the necessary tools to become what they want in life.
Visit Amazon's Diana Bellerose Page
Candy O'Donnell was born in Carmichael, California where she immediately encountered her grandparent's dogs. Her parents did not have much to speak of, and her grandparents were always there to pick up the slack. Pets quickly became a huge part of her life and still today many animals reside in her home and stories.
At the age of twelve, she wrote her first mini book. Filled mostly with what took place with her mother and her long tedious bout with leukemia. It was a short story told as extra credit when she suffered a sprained ankle and had to be out of school for over two months. School officials refused to believe a word of what she had written until her grandmother, her guardian back then, entered the school with the truth. Everything she had written down was exactly what took place. Unfortunately her mother succumbed to the disease.
She earned a Bachelor's degree in History and Culture. After living with her aunt and uncle for over five years she wished to explore her uncle's Native heritage and did so with vigor. S
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- The Cross in the Desert (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Calebs Radio0 (0 chatters)