SORT BY Relevancy
Mark talks with special guest Peggy Leinweber. Peggy is an melanoma cancer survivor and was a caregiver for her husband Mick. Join Mark and Peggy for this very special conversation that will benefit cancer survivors and caregivers.
Join Mark and his special guest Peggy Leinweber. Peggy is an melanoma cancer survivor and was a caregiver for her husband Mick. Join Mark and Peggy for this very special conversation that will benefit cancer survivors and caregivers.
This December, veteran yoga teacher and cancer survivor, Tari Prinster released her book, Yoga for Cancer, a natural follow up to her 15 year career in the yoga community. In this easy-to-follow illustrated guide, Tari merges modern science and her years of yoga experience to provide a tool for all cancer survivors and patients to support their own path to survivorship.
“Cancer took my breath. Yoga gave it back,” says Tari 15 years post diagnoses. “I found that through yoga I was able to empower myself physically and mentally. It gave me a resilience that manifested into long-term survivorship. And now my mission is to provide this powerful tool to the 14.5 millions of survivors in the US today. ”
The creator of Yoga4Cancer, a unique brand of yoga, has taught thousands of survivors and yoga teachers throughout the country, Tari is an authority on the topic. If you are a cancer survivor and or currently seeking alternative therapies, then you will want to listen to Aging Younger Radio interview Tari and you will learn how yoga can be used to manage treatment side effects, strengthen the immune system, avoid lymphedema, decrease anxiety, reduce pain, and help the body repair damage caused by the cancer and conventional treatments.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
Quarantine Radio Inteviews Breast Cancer Survivor LaNise Jeter-Herndon as she tells her story about her fight and future plans to educate people about this decease
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Being a Cancer Survivor is AWESOME. Chris gives us his perspective on beating Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Chris says that being diagnosed with the Big C gave him a different perspective on life. In beating Cancer, you must change your life style and that begins with having a healthy mindset, a good relationship with your doctor and having healthy eating habits. Listen in as Chris gives us a powerful testimony on beating the odds.
To learn more about our services, please visit http://www.melonisworks.com. If you'd like to scheudule an appt. to be on our show, please call 443-790-6303.
Join Dr. "J" in the studio with her special guests: Mr. & Mrs. Keith Collins - CEO's and founders of Families Who Support Breast Cancer Survivors. Mrs. Collins will be discussing the importance of having a Caregiver and why it made a difference in battling Breast Cancer.
In the 2nd hour of the show, Dr. "J" will be joined in the studio with Lita P. Ward - Breast Cancer survivor and author of her new book entitled "The Little Girl With the Want To!
New music and more!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back cancer survivor and author Benjamin Rubenstein to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his book SECRETS OF THE CANCER-SLAYING SUPER MAN and what it's been like to use his life journey to inspire others
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (9 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Underground Artist Radio Worldwide (0 chatters)