SORT BY Relevancy
“Just as cancer treatment affects your physical health, it affects the way you feel, think, and the way you do things around you.” The mental and emotional effects that come after treatment can be devastating. Listen as Mark Burright discusses these effects and provides some tips for facing them. Join us for the third installment of our Care After Treatment series.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
in Self Help
They use to say 1 in 3 will get cancer in our lifetime, today they say it’s 1 in 2. I find too many of us are complacent about those odds, believing not much can be done to change what we collectively believe is an inevitable fact of American life. Cancer, we're told, is random, it's genetic, and sooner or later, it's going to get us. But the truth is, a cancer diagnosis doesn't have to be a 50/50 proposition. In fact, what if you could “up the odds” to nearly 100% - a 100% chance you WON'T end up with cancer?
My guest tonight is Dr. Michael Gonzalez. Dr. Michael is a Professor at the Nutrition Program, School of Public Health Medical Sciences Campus, at the University of Puerto Rico. He has obtained several research awards for his work on Nutrition and Cancer. He is currently Co- Director of RECNAC II project, and Research Director of the “InBioMed Project Initiative”.. where he is the leader along with Dr. Massari in the development of non-toxic chemotherapy treatments for cancer. http://www.conem.org/people/gonzalezbio/
Connie Rogers is a Certified Health Coach, Founder & Owner of Bite Size Pieces, where she has the experience of working with people to improve their energy, work thru depression & cancer, get a grip on emotions & cravings, work thru stress and add in self care to their daily routine. She is an expert in toxins that can affect our metabolic, endocrine and skin health. You can reach her at www.bitesizepieces.net
Join the #TeamChaplainShow: E. Jean Jones, Patrina Small, Nancy Smith, LaShanda Lewis and Crystal Bates. Our focus is to bring awareness to Breast Cancer. We will also bring awareness to other diseases, disabilities and birth defects. We will celebrate those who have lived with the disease and or disability and provide resource information to those who are needing support. Email our team to participate in the discussion. Visit our website for more information www.kgcmradio.com or www.endamedia.com. For services and support visit www.opmconnect.com.
Dr. J will be live in the studio today, discussing the different types of Breast Cancer. Preparing for a month long dialogue with survivors and their families who support them.
Dr J Empowers - Self Chek Breast Kit - B.O.G.O. - www.miptags.com - drjempowers
Lynne Feldman is a New Jersey-based educator, lawyer, chaplain, and cancer survivor. Her new book, Integral Healing, tells the story of how she integrated traditional, alternative, and complementary medicine to heal herself of the disease.
As a practicing lawyer since 1986, Feldman represented cases from murder to arguments before the state supreme court. As a high school teacher for over 20 years, she was honored by the White House and the governor. Feldman currently serves as a clinically trained chaplain, helping people to cope with serious illness. Lynne Feldman, MA, JD, is a New Jersey lawyer, educator, and chaplain. Her new book tells the story of her recovery from two forms of life-threatening cancer, and outlines her unique integral approach to healing.
Feldman currently serves as a clinically trained chaplain, helping people to cope with serious illness. Click tolearn more and get your FREE gift.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month... let's kickoff this month's awareness with some awesome info from MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center... east Baltimore County, Maryland.
Guest: Kicking off Breast Cancer Awareness Month on Wednesday, October 1, with MedStar Health Cancer Network’s Donna Tenly, RN, BS, OCN, oncology nurse manager at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.
Anna will be asking Donna Tenly about risk factors, screening and early detection and about much more as we share this important info with the listeners. (NOTE" Donna Tenly was not available to be our guest. Erica Washington, Director of Nursing graciously came on to share the info).
Please share the link from this show with your family, friends and neighbors... let them know MedStar Cancer Network is available to answer their questions!
Listen to the show live at 8 AM on Wednesday morning... or in replay 24/7... at
In life we cross obstacles that test our very existence. Listen how Stephanie Hughes has overcame Cancer and still is going through obstacles today and staying positive by living her dream with her new business www.destinybodyandbath.com
Italia Ricci, star of ABC Family's critically acclaimed hit series "Chasing Life", joins us in-studio for an exclusive interview about her life, the show and how her character April—a twenty something, smart and quick-witted aspiring journalist who is diagnosed with cancer in the prime of her life—has made such a difference for the young adult cancer movement. Survivor spotlight on Vanessa Hood. Don't miss this special broadcast.
Today on your Health and You with Azalea Greensoul we are discussing Overcoming cancer and adversities in life with special guest Destiny Body & Bath. Join us as we discuss this wonderful story of how someone beat Cancer. Join us at 6pm Eastern as we hear this testimony of beating Cancer at www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or call in 3478269457.
Join Michael Carnahan, "Bad" Brad Hicks, and "By God Infamous" Double J as they get you ready for the ASWF Saturday Night Special: Clotheslines Against Cancer. The card is LOADED with the best talent on the independent wrestling scene brought together to benifit an amazing woman Lyn Childers and her fight against cancer. Already signed to this card is a match between two of the top ladies in pro wrestling today and one of the hottest rivalries as Nikki Lane will take on the Diamond Doll in one on one action. Also "The Human Highlight Reel" Austin Lane will finally get his hands on the man that says its all about him Seth Sabor in a special grudge match. The action keeps on rolling in a fatal four way for the ASWF United States Championship as former World Champion Deadly Dale makes his in ring return to the ASWF to take on Vic Vicious, T.J. Wells, And the man who says he is "pure absolute greatness" Boss. All the excuses and trash talk will finally go by the wayside as Michael Carnahan will team with Lethal Injection to take on "Bad" Brad Hicks and The Establishment. And following the controversial end to their last matchup "Insane" Andrew gets another crack at Johnny Premier for the ASWF World Heavyweight Championship.
Being a Cancer Survivor is AWESOME. Chris gives us his perspective on beating Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Chris says that being diagnosed with the Big C gave him a different perspective on life. In beating Cancer, you must change your life style and that begins with having a healthy mindset, a good relationship with your doctor and having healthy eating habits. Listen in as Chris gives us a powerful testimony on beating the odds.
To learn more about our services, please visit http://www.melonisworks.com. If you'd like to scheudule an appt. to be on our show, please call 443-790-6303.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (131 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- Channel Panel (77 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- DDP Radio (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)