SORT BY Relevancy
The integrated activity of brain circuits involved in pattern recognition, prediction and emotion allow us to experience music as an aesthetic or intellectual reward. Join Gigi for anything from the jams that bring back wet memories to the the ones that take you to extacsy. Join us every Thursday for Sex and Relationships 10PM EST . Enjoy and keep it WET.
Topic: Breast Cancer, American Indian Herbal Remedy and now Health
Two Feathers Healing Formula
Young Living Essential Oils
Taking back your own health with your own protocol
Turning Cancer around and out the door
Guest: Susan Liberty Hall
Author of Ha, I Laugh in the Face of Cancer
Self empowered to health her body from Cancer
Are you scared and do not know what to do with a diagnosis of cancer? Are the treatments seeming to be out of your wheel house? Do you believe there are many other complementary ways to heal your body? Are you in control of your health or did you give it up to someone else? What are you going to do?
For more information visit: www.hailaughinthefaceofcancer.com
Is oral sex a must? If you are receiving, Ladies/Fellas is it a must that you give? Is there a proper technique? Ladies, is there a blue print too giving head or getting face? You always hear that men don't do it well is that true? What do you even call it? We on the east coast say Face but my ladies on the show say Head....does it matter what we call it? Fellas, do you think it's cool for a women too say "Give me some Head" ? Is it wrong too wanta give and not want it in return?
Greetings to all God's people thank you for your support and prayers of this broadcast I usually do not come to you in the afternoon but today I have a special guest in the studio Nicole Jennings the CEO of PoshMommy an online boutique featuring gently-used designer wear donated by the wives and significant others of pro athletes, is kicking off its one-year anniversary during Super Bowl weekend with Celebrate in Style, a VIP shopping experience benefiting Face in the Mirror at the Montelucia Resort & Spa on Friday, January 30, from 4 - 6 p.m. Celebrities and NFL players will be in attendance, including DJ Fluker of the San Diego Chargers, Geoff Schwartz of the New York Giants and Greg Jennings of the Minnesota Vikings.
“It’s only fitting we’re celebrating one year of The Posh Mommy on such a grand scale before the Super Bowl,” said CEO and owner Nicole Jennings. “Celebrate in Style" Face in the Mirror is a non-profit that pampers cancer patients with relaxing facials and massages during their hospital stays. During the month of January, a portion of The Posh Mommy’s sales will be donated to Face in the Mirror.
“Our founding mission is to emphasize the impact influential women can make by donating attire often pushed to the side in their closets,” Jennings said. “The Posh Mommy unites women from all walks of life. This is the place where real women share their real fashion at reasonable prices while making a difference for charities like "Face in the Mirror."
Till Death Do us Part? or Something You Are Not Ready For?......is the REAL question. Marriage - the unbreakable vow but yet today over 50% of marriages end in divorce. Are you prepared to be married? Do you understand the commitment that you are making? Do you know the meaning of the vows you are making? Statistics reveal that marriages will end in divorce with the first 8 years of marriage. Grace & Mercy will answer these questions and more.
Come join in the conversation - lets dissect the vows and commitments that you made or will make at the alter!
Today we will explore the wounds that we suffer as the result of what people have said about us or should I say what we believed about what someone said about us.
1. I keep feeling the pain that my ex- husband said about me. He said that I was never a good wife and that I could not cook good and that sex with me was a horrible experience. He said that I was not a good mother and that he never even loved me and always wondered what he even seen in me. Although we are divorced now, I still hear his words echoing in my head. How do I handle this?
2. My wife often mentions other guys from work and tells me what she like about how they dressed and look and how much money they make. She thinks it's good conversation but what she doesn't understand is that all I am hearing is that I am not measuring up to the others guys and that she may be attracted to them and not to me. I don't have a problem with changing if that is what she wants. So how should I address this with her?
Steve, an etheric healer with over 25 years experience, will work with the callers to help improve their physical and / or emotional well-being.
Talking with Steve allows him to connect to your etheric body. He can then scan it to find problem areas and help remove them.
Some of the things he has successfully helped others with include: stress relief, sciatica, sinus congestion, migraines, tendinitis, burns, lung congestion, bronchitis, headache, gout, kidney stones, joint pain, muscle pain, breast cancer, pain caused by cancer and its treatment, pain and inflammation reduction after surgery, and much more. Generally, if Steve can feel it in the etheric, he can help.
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #29 The "Breast aurant" and Football Super Show
This is about those restaurants that some love and some love to hate because of it's touchy subject, is it sexist, or does sex sell and it's ok? Wings, skimpy, form fitting outfits and wings and beer and other comfort food. That pretty much sums up this restaurant concept and model, model pun intented. See what we as the hosts that have years in the restaurant industry thnk about this kind of a restaurant. And a question if our little Canadian northern town would accept and or support one here. Stay tuned things might get as heated as the hot buffalo wing sauce....
Jay, Matt, and the IWS Radio team are celebrating Super Bowl XLIX and helping you to make your Super Bowl festivities a touchdown. IWS Radio has your Smart Car Keys to the Game®, along with insight and bold predictions from Sarcastic Sam, Slyder Balzcock, Bobby Kraft, Party Marty, John McCain, and the adorable young woman who answers the phones at the Vatican Embassy in Washington, D.C.
Jay and Matt are talking about the game, taking a satirical look at the cities of Boston and Seattle, and broadening your knowledge with fun facts about the State of Arizona. Super Bowl Party foods and etiquette are on the table as well, along with talk about under inflated balls and Katy Perry’s over-inflated breasts.
All of that plus your phone calls at 661.244.9852, as IWS Radio tackles Super Bowl XLIX.
Join Host Live Chats
- Midrats (12 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (10 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- Olympias (8 chatters)
- latinaafrican (8 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (8 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (7 chatters)
- VernonHale (6 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (6 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (3 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (3 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (2 chatters)
- Progress in Your World (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Dianne T (1 chatters)
- Dino Dean (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- True Words Spoken (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)