SORT BY Relevancy
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Is there a natural cure for cancer?
Are pharmaceutical companies supressing cures because there is too much money to be made?
Can food actually cure cancer?
Today on the show we have Education Specialist from the Gerson Institute, Harrison Reid.
The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, plant-based diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.
With its whole-body approach to healing, the Gerson Therapy naturally reactivates your body’s magnificent ability to heal itself – with no damaging side effects. This a powerful, natural treatment boosts the body’s own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart disease, allergies, and many other degenerative diseases. Dr. Max Gerson developed the Gerson Therapy in the 1930s, initially as a treatment for his own debilitating migraines, and eventually as a treatment for degenerative diseases such as skin tuberculosis, diabetes and, most famously, cancer.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
Conversations on Creativity explores the mind of the Creative. Tonight is Week 3 of a 6 week series. We welcome Classical Guitarist/composer, Michelle Qureshi.
Michelle Qureshi is a classically trained guitarist who writes,performs and publishes music in a number of styles and genre.In 2010 she created Music As Metaphor, an artistic identity that encompasses all her work. She has performed her musicat festivals,concerts, art galleries and other venues. Her music has been broadcast throughout the world and licensedon a global platform for use in commercials, films, apps and other media. She lives in Indianapolis with her husband and daughter.
Susan Block brings with her a vast knowledge of the arts and creativity. She is LaPorte County Poet Laureate Emeritus, playwright, writing workshop leader, art exhibition curator and cultural arts advocate. "Conversations On Creativity" is the brainchild of Block.
ArtSees Diner Radio, is an ArtSees Production, under the direction of Executive Producer Mary E. LaLuna
James Smolev, MD, chief of Urology at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital will visit with Anna's Journey to discuss the importance of early detection and the possibility of a 90+% chance of recovery from Prostate Cancer.
As September is Prostate Cancer Awareness... and following this past weekend's big walk for Prostate Cancer, Anna's Journey is doing more to help raise that awareness... with the help of Dr. Smolev, listeners will have the opportunity to share this info with all those in their family, with friends and anyone else who may need to hear it.
One of our listeners had a question about how to deal with those well meaning people who continually ask probing and intrusive questions that feel like an interrogation. Let's look at different ways in which we can deal with these issues and draw boundaries without causing offense.
Also a brief look at the magical words of persuasion and how to use them. Next week we will be talking about creativity. Call in if you have any creative contributions.
We're kicking off Season 15 with a bang with Dr. Roni Zeiger, former Google Chief Health Strategist and Co-Founder at SmartPatients.com. Join us for an in depth discussion about a very interesting subject for anyone, regardless of disease. Survivor spotlight on young adult ovarian cancer survivor Tracy Maxwell, author of "Being Single, with Cancer" and Founder of "Solo Survivors"
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (48 chatters)
- Yada (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- joceeppsinspirations (0 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- Refreshing Waters Ministries (0 chatters)