SORT BY Relevancy
Our goal is to help spread awareness about Climate Engineering, and its effect on our environment. By focusing on the facts, as we know them, we can provide a useful tool for people trying to understand the issue. This subject, by its very nature, attracts a lot of conjecture, and that can be very counterproductive in trying to spread awareness. Facts and hard evidence in the absence of speculation, however, can be very powerful.
Facebook group: Geoengineering California
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of VacationStationMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Vacation Station travel show, airing live from Yosemite Gold Vacations, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
Featured Travel Segments:
- National Heritage Areas – Alan Spears - Government Affairs & Cultural Resources Director for National Parks Conservation Association
- California Sequoia Country – Park ranger Dana Dierkes – Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks, Kevin Elliott – Sequoia National Forest & Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Donnette Silva Carter – Porterville Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council
- Yosemite’s Gold Country – Nanci Sikes – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, and Patrick Karnahan – 28th Annual Sonora Celtic Faire
- Criminal Landmarks of Sicily – Carl Russo, author of ‘The Sicilian Mafia: A True Crime Guide’
James Hewat is Boulder's Historic Preservation Planner. He joins Duane Duggan for a discussion about Boulder's historic homes and buildings.
The Historic Preservation program helps preserve the community's unique heritage, culture, and character by protecting physical assets from Boulder's past. Community interest in preservation has resulted in more than 1,300 designated historic properties in Boulder, including 162 individual landmarks and 10 historic districts.
Protecting significant buildings and neighborhoods helps maintain a connection between Boulder’s past, present and future generations.
state of jefferson white paper
Since 1965, northern California has not had adequate representation in the state legislature. The most expeditious way to restore representation to the counties of northern California is to create a new state with those counties that want representation restored. The only viable plan to restore representation is the “Jefferson” state movement which is using the only legal method of engineering a state split through the formula required by Article IV, Section 3 of the US Constitution.i This formula necessitates a simple majority of both houses of the state legislature and Congress approve the split in order to create a state out of an existing state or states. This process has created four new states in our nation's history.
In order for “Jefferson” to be successful, two tenets must be completed and one verified. First, counties that want to be part of the new state must give the Jefferson Committee some indication of support. Typically this is done by the Board of Supervisors affirming a Declaration and Petition to Withdraw from the State of California. This is not the only avenue open to a County. Second, the state and national legislative actions outlined above must achieve a simple majority result.
Third, although not required by Article IV, Section 3, the Committees will illustrate the financial viability of the new State to its citizens.
As of January 1, 2015, six counties have Declared and Petitioned to Separate from California and join the new state of “Jefferson”. Both the California Legislative Analyst’s Office (LAO) and an internally generated financial model have shown that “Jefferson” is a viable entity. By the end of January 2015, four counties will have had their Declarations filed with the Secretary of State of California which could initiate the legislative phase of state separation.
Chef Gerald Egger from TheSoCalChef.com will be interviewing Cory Grundy. A buyer and distributor of eggs in California for decades; Mr.Grundy will explian the significaince of the law passed by voters back 2008 (Prop 2). How will it impact not only restaurants, but households. Eggs are expected to rise to nearly $5.00 a dozen. This law is now making egg producers throughout the United States of America to scramble. California is a leader in agriculture, as well as reforms. Worring many egg ranchers for their own livelyhoods.
God's Hidden Treasure with Pastor Darlene Hargrave-Jones Out of California
Host Skye Dickenson and co-host Lindol French will break down everything you need to know about Super Bowl 49, including a few prop bets that are ea$y money. At the 15-minute mark, hoops expert Keegan McNamara will join the group for intense and informative discussion. Among the topics are the college hoops player whose stock has risen the most this year, as well as a breakdown of the Eastern Conference odds in Las Vegas. Check it out.
On the 4th Edition of Inside the War Room I have the play-making linebacker Spencer Lynn of California University of Pennsylvania. He is instinctive and always is around the ball to make a play. From Belle Vernon High school in PA stayed closer to home to play his college football. He is well rounded with the Vulcan campus body and highly respected by teammates as well. We look forward to have the Vulcan star on here tonight!
-240 career tackles (7th in school history)
-1st Team All-PSAC West
-Capital One 1st Team Academic All-American
-USA College Football 1st Team All-American
-2014 College All-American Bowl Defensive MVP
Here's the link to his highlight tape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvbTA3w_PF4
California started allowing undocumented aliens to apply for a driver’s license since the second of January. The DMV has stated that their office will not report the legal status of AB 60 applicants to federal authorities. This episode deals with background issues an undocumented applicant may have that would be complicated by applying for an AB 60 license. For example, perjury, fraud, criminal history, and immigration violations (besides a one-time illegal entry) are some of the issues that should be taken into consideration. I do not give a definitive yes or no answer, I merely point out the risk.
Socal Law Talk is brought to you by Oscar Acuna, of Acuna Law Office. A blogpost of this episode can be found at acunalawoffice.com. For further information, comments or questions, I can be reached at (323) 924-8560 or you can send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: This is just general information and is not intended to serve as legal advice for your particular legal issue.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (1 chatters)