SORT BY Relevancy
The world’s best tasting chocolate cake recipe and it just so happens to be a lot healthier for you than other chocolate cakes. Made with Olive Oil (you don’t taste it at all) instead of shortening or vegetable oil.
Ingredients you will need: 1 tbsp butter 2 cups sugar 1 3/4 cups unbleached flour 3/4 cup cocoa powder 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 3/4 tsp fine sea salt 2 eggs 1 cup organic whole milk 1/4 cup olive oil 2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 cup boiling water 2 cups shaved dark chocolate (frozen)
Can you have your cake and eat it to? You'll find out tonight with Hollywood Screenwriter, Patrick Tobin, joins Rated G Radio!
Patrick will talk about his current movie CAKE which is generating all of the Award Season Buzz including Golden Globe Nomination for Best Actress - Motion Picture - Drama (Jennifer Aniston).
Call 323 657-1493 to ask Patrick a question!
So... I remarked to some Facebook friends that my head was elsewhere today, and that what I really wanted to do was make apple cake and paint. And that my brain is jell-o. I then asked them what I should talk about today, and they gave the answer that made the most sense: Apple Cake and Paint. And Jell-o. So... listen at your own risk, today. ;)
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (29 chatters)
- MRTALK (16 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (14 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- 30 Minutes with Jason Kelly (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (0 chatters)