SORT BY Relevancy
The Movie Geeks speak with film composer Kevin Riepl about his latest score Cabin Fever: Patient Zero.
Plus, the latest movie news, including HBO's planned remake of Westworld, the passing of Lauren Bacall, and who we think should have won Best Picture every year throughout the 1980's.
On tonight's episode, Matt, Alex and Darius talk about the merits of Christopher Columbus Day and rank today's biggest threats in sequential order (from Ebola to Justin Bieber). Later, Going MAD previews "A Day in the Life of Alex," where Alex shares some of his deepest (or shallow) thinkings.
As the time approaches for celebrating Samhain, Halloween, All Hallow's Eve, All Soul's Day, and the Day of the Dead, we hold this time of the year as sacred for remembering and acknowledging our Ancestors. Connecting to our Roots is a powerful part of our spiritual paths and lineages.
On October 22, please join us for a guided New Moon Meditation on Goddess Alive Radio, led by Kimberly Moore, Priestess and Creator of the MotherHouse of the Goddess. Prior to the meditation, Kimberly will discuss some of the traditions and rituals that make this time of year so potent for Ancestor connection.
As well, we will talk about the partial Solar Eclipse that is occurring on October 23 at zero degrees Scorpio and some of the planetary rock and roll!
Kimberly F. Moore is the Founder of the MotherHouse of the Goddess. She has been a Priestess of the Goddess for almost 20 years. Goddess Mythology, Goddess Spirituality, Metaphysics, Western Esotericism, and Ritual have been the focus of her studies and teaching. Read her complete bio here.
Goddess Alive Radio is the weekly Blogtalk Radio show for the MotherHouse of the Goddess and is hosted by Kimberly F. Moore & Tracey Paradiso (the Creator and Co-Creator) of the MotherHouse of the Goddess. We focus on topics about Women’s Empowerment, Alternative Medicine, and Living Mythology – how the Goddess is moving through our lives today. Priestesses, Practitioners, Healers, and Shamans will be joining us to discuss their practices and experiences with the Goddess. Every month, we hold an online meditation to connect with Goddess energy just prior to the Full Moon and New Moon in our Goddess Moon Meditations.
Linda Reddick founder and CEO of Seeds 2 Life inc. Linda also is a Breast Cancer Advocate, as well as owner of the Necessities Bags. Necessities bags a free gift given to breast cancer patient. Linda volunteers her time and work with other volunteers 2 distribut these bags to doctors and cancer clinics in the Memphis and surrounding area for the past 4 years in 2013 the necessities bags were introduced to the nashville, tennessee health department. In order to reach more under service and underprivileged women with breast cancer the necessities bag's contain items A woman will need immediately after her breast cancer surgery. Lin
Joe Tatta is a licensed physical therapist and nutrition expert and the co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, serving everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers. He is also an active lecturer and mentor to health and fitness professionals on all subjects pertaining to health, fitness and wellness. He has helped tens of thousands of people just like you to transform their health and live a more vitalized life, and he is on a mission to reach over 20 million people by 2020.
Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor (NMD) who specializes in natural endocrinology with a focus on thyroid and adrenal disorders. He is the founder of Integrative Health, a group of physicians whose philosophy is to “Provide smart, safe, primarily natural and scientific solutions for the entire family to live ‘in good health.’” He’s also the founding physician behind The Fix, Hormone Club for Men and Women, and the president of the Endocrine Association of Naturopathic Physicians. Alan is also the author of Healing Hashimoto’s – A Savvy Patient’s Guide and the co-author of the bestselling The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease. He frequently appears on national TV shows like The Doctors and The Today Show as well as print media like Shape Magazine.
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
Chloé Taylor Brown, lifestyle coach, author, model and women and girls advocate connects with Laticia "Action" Jackson, fitness expert and International Federation of Body Building and Fitness Professional. Laticia's latest book, "I'm Not a Size Zero: Defining Your Curves While Loving Yourself" is a women's fitness training book emphasizing the fact that being fit isn't about being a size zero; instead, Laticia educates women on being size "healthy" and happy.
Over 12 years of experience in the health and fitness arena and still kicking it, Laticia “Action” Jackson has been featured and recognized in many fitness publications, including, Oxygen, Muscle and Fitness Hers, Flex, Ironman, Muscular Development and has made many television appearances, including Fox, ABC, C.W. and is “the” go to fitness expert for the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Also joining us for our career corner is Chantel Thompson of Sweet Job Spot to talk about what it means to be a non-techie in a technical world and what we can do about it.
Connect with @ChloeTBrown! Chloé's books are available at Amazon.com.
The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:12, "And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you: vs.13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. vs.14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men." We have a lot of work to do in the Kingdom of God in working on our relationships with one another. It's time to stop walking in fear and pride, haughtiness and arrogance, and start walking in the "AGAPE" love of GOD!! That means there's got be a whole lot of "taking up your cross, denying yourself, and following after Christ."
You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!!! Come on brothers and sisters, let's do this!! Talk about the POWER of GOD and FAITH operating!!! Wow!!! Great exploits will begin to manifest on a greater level!
BREAKING NEWS "Canada under attack" a soldier has been shot at the War Memorial in Ottawa then he ran into the Parliament Hill and fired 10 shots, also one shooter is dead and other one is still at large. Also ISIS shows off new weapons allegedly airdropped by US Airforce. Also Ebola Outbreak as a passenger lands from Liberia at Newark Airport with a fever and evaluated and sent to hospital and 2 Liberians sick vomiting with fevers at Chicago O'Hare airport. Also Devil Worshiper Adam Daniels a registtered sex offender prefomed the "Black Mass" in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Also NATO intercepts Russian military aircraft over the Baltic Sea. Also American detainee Jeffery Fowle has been released by North Korea for leaving a bible in a hotel. Also Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi arrived in Iran and says "No nation will fight in Iraq as he met with President Hassan Rowhani. Also Rev. Billy Graham says "America is as wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah" These events and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana
*Heisnear.com :: TOPICS : End Time America: a specific sobering prophetic word/warning; NOT being heard from USA's TV pulpits, church Pastors or U.S. politicians ~
*America's Future / prophecies >
*News / Oct 7 : Supreme Court still favoring same-sex marriages >
*News / Oct 8 : 1st EBOLA patient DIES IN DALLAS >
*ANTICHRIST & Final foretold Prophecies on the world stage IN PLAIN VIEW ::. Over 4.5 MIL HeisnearCom visitors, +Over 5.7 MIL YouTube visitors now "SEE ALL these things" on the world stage today. / (Matt 24:33/ the Lord Jesus Christ)
*YOUTUBE Channel of Heisnear.com >
*OFFERINGS are more significant & timely than ever to help Heisnear.com reach more millions of souls during today's FINAL HARVEST. THANK YOU to the tiny handful of brothers-sisters who contribute faithfully. --Rob C.
FEATURING: Jim Gilchrist takes off the gloves and beats up Obama on enterovirus (Michelle was busy with the turnips) John LeBoutillier dares to ask if Obama is so freakin bumbling that his ebola stupidity is gonna be the October surprise; James Hirsen says that Hollywood has caught Ebola fever & will produce a series based on this; David J. Pollay is the author of The Three Promises and The Law of the Garbage Truck and tells us how to be happy in life with 3 rules. Grammy winner Darius Rucker of Hootie & the Blowfish fame talks about his project to help kids TODAY.
Welcome to Bill Martinez Live, hosted by an unapologetic AMERICAN U.S. Marine of Mexican descent who knows why people come to America but demands that immigrants come through the front door and that the rule of law is respected. Bill Martinez Live waves just one flag and has no use for hyphenated hearts torn between the 4th of July and some other foreign flag. We put the United States over party politics and broadcasting our unstinting praise of this great land to 250 American cities through CRN, BML syndication and the ever popular Blog Talk Radio platform.
Listen in to the show to hear every facet of the issues but keep your eye on God and the exceptionalism to which he has urged on America and its people. Our nation is at a crossroads but remember your solemn birthright fellow Americans as "We the People". See more at: http://billmartinezlive.com/about-the-program/#sthash.tooJ0atj.dpuf
in Self Help
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & on Twitter.
Actress, writer and documentary filmmaker, Penny Peyser, began her acting career on the New York stage in the off-Broadway production of "Diamond Studs" and the original production of Lanford Wilson's The Hot L Baltimore. After appearing in her first film, the Academy Award winning "All The President's Men," opposite Dustin Hoffman she moved to LA and began to work in television and film.
TV highlights include starring roles in Rich Man, Poor Man II, The Tony Randall Show, Crazy Like a Fox, Knots Landing, The Blue & The Gray, Wild Times with Sam Elliot, and most recently she guest starred on The Mentalist. In film, she played Alan Arkin's daughter in The In-Laws, and Gene Wilder's bride in The Frisco Kid.
Penny is also the co-producer, writer and director of the award-winning documentary "Trying to Get Good – the Jazz Odyssey of Jack Sheldon." She is presently in post production of a new documentary entitled, "Stillpoint – Life Inside a Zen Community." Visit www.stillpointthemovie.com and www.Facebook.com/PennyPeyserFanPage
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (480 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)