SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Master Roger Givens for his weekly podcast on "Soul Healing Miracles for Preventative Maintenance for Health and Weight Loss." Please visit Master Roger's blog http://soulhealingforweightloss.blogspot.com/p/about-master-roger-givens.html
I became a Divine Channel and Worldwide Representative of Master Zhi Gang Sha to accomplish my life’s mission, which is to serve the Divine, the Tao and all humanity.
I met Master Sha on May 31, 2005 on the way to see my cardiologist for my annual check-up. I had a 5-vessel heart bypass surgery 7 years earlier and had been experiencing heart-related symptoms again. While at the seminar, Master Sha asked if anyone had cancer and I raised my hand. Master Sha performed a Soul Operation on me to remove the blockages in my body. I felt great, and following a stress test a few days later, my doctor said my heart never looked better. The pre-cancerous spots around my mouth were gone within two weeks. I had a lymphoma removed just before meeting Master Sha and even though the Doctor said the tests showed he didn’t get it all it has never returned.
Grateful, for the Divine saving my life through Master Sha, I studied with Master Sha and became a Worldwide Representative and Disciple and a Divine and Tao Channel. As a Certified Divine Direct Soul Communicator I have the rare ability to provide soul readings and guidance on any aspect of life when I read from the Akashic Records. Master Sha has given me the authority to do Divine Karma Cleansing associated with a condition or illness; Divine Downloads for a specific condition, organ or part of the body, Divine and Tao Crown Chakra Blessing and Divine Miracle Healing.
Welcome back to another edition of "The Jay Byrd Show!" I know everyone is getting tired of deflate gate but I still have some fresh perspective on the topic that is worthy of discussion. Also I have to give the Gasol Brothers a little love for being named All Star Starters for the first time in NBA History. Plus, someone else in the NBA broke a record of their own last night and more on the Biggest boxing match that will never happen. All of this and more on this edition of "The Jay Byrd Show!"
Here is the link>>” http://tobtr.com/s/7032989. #BlogTalkRadio”<< CandidFrankLive's CFLIZtheBest#221 Whose Playoff hopes are done? Work to do?
Half hour before the Show join our live chat to offer your opinions on the subject matter during the show by clicking the link and selecting live chat. Invite your friends or other CFL Fans to make your appreciated contribution.
Mon & Wed 10pm – 12am
Join in the Conversation call in Phone# 714.242.5250
The "LINK" for the Show is the triangle in the middle of the picture and so are the light blue words and numbers to log into the show.
Subscribe to the Candidfranklive Show on ITunes.
WELCOME TO NEW AND OLD FANS, COHOSTS AND FRIENDS OF THE "CANDID FRANK LIVE SHOW: CFL IZ THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE WORLD."
CHAT ROOM opens a half hour before the show for your input. Opens even before the player starts. Make friends with fellow CFL fans.
SKYPE into the live show for your opportunity to join the gang in the Studio
Difficulty Logging in or Listening to the Show, UPDATE and / or refresh your browser (Firefox, Google, Internet Explorer etc.)
Wish to be called by the show and listen or participate saving long distance charges, Facebook Message "Candid Frank Stanisci".
JOIN YOUR FELLOW CFL FANS AND LET US HAVE FUN!
By the beginning of Ronald Reagan?s two term tenure in 1981, Hip-Hop had already learned from an early age that the system was against it. Birthed in the Bronx, Hip-Hop?s home had witnessed a cross-town freeway pummel through half of its borough, and the other half go up in flames caused by faulty electric wiring and slum lords cashing in on insurance policies. Amongst the despair, Hip-Hop still managed to thrive on the musical expression of its DJ maestros, the acrobatic expression of its b-boy dancers, the visual expression of its graffiti writers, and the vocal expression of its crowd motivators. To any rapper?s delight, The Sugar Hill Gang released one of Hip-Hop?s first singles and propelled them to the spotlight. But the now that there was spotlight, they needed to shine it on a message.
Enter Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five. Over drums, bass, and an infamous synthesizer, the first man to call himself an MC, Grandmaster Mele Mel recited the ills of his community and hardships he faced living within it on “The Message”. Mele Mel was an instrumental part in the song being released as well as broadening the spectrum of Hip-Hop content and awareness. This was in 1982.
Twenty-five years later, Hip-Hop music has broken the borders of boroughs to reach as far as Britain and Brazil. The culture is now a billion dollar industry that caters to the senses: hearing the latest tracks while watching your favorite channel. Nowadays, a consumer is only a few clicks away from getting in touch with their favorite artist. But if Hip-Hop tastes so sweet, what stinks? Maybe it?s how that same industry leaves its pioneers to the side like Monday?s trash.
in Self Help
Tonight on Elevated Minds Radio We will discuss another common New year resolution, finding balance. Most people have very hectic lives and after doing a recent survey alot of people's New year's resolution was to find some sort of balance and order in their busy lives and carve out some "Me" time. Kids, work, home/social lives can become to much at times,but with some great planning and preparation and a little advice from the Elevated minds gang you can have your cake and have the enjoyment of eating it too. to tune in live call (917)932-1078 if you would like to ask a question or comment/give advice press 1 and you will be able to share live on air. you can also tune in online by going to www.elevatedmindsradio365.co
So this episode will have an extended opening with a reading of Lesa Guy's story about working her way through school, harrasment, hassle and stalkers.
From there, we'll move into news stories, updates, and we'll be talking callers.
Hometown music filled with great folks and wonderful stories of yesteryear. Hosted by Billy Keith, and featuring the entire Renfro Valley Gang, this great show has entertained the masses since the 1940's join us for great wholesome family entertainment.
It has been a busy, BUSY week here on the Frat House Sports Radio Network and the topics, guests and quality of comment brought to our relaxed Frat House Saturday clips will prove it!
Monday evening, Frat House Mike and Brandon welcomed the “drive-time voice” of CBS Sports 1430-Indianapolis’s Kent Sterling to chat about the AFC Championship and the future of the Indianapolis Colts. For the first time we hear the word “Deflate-Gate”.
Thursday evening, the Frat House Gang got chatting with Mike Gross a columnist for Lancaster Newspapers about the recent reversal of NCAA sanctions against Penn State University and the Nittany Lions football program.
Later on The Frat House Sports Show, Chris Simoneau of PatriotsInsider.com joined the crew again this week. The top story? Well, for sure . . . Deflate-Gate!
Give it a listen and be sure to give Frat House Mike a call at 347 – 826 – 9964 . . . because, he’s all by himself, and needs someone to talk to!
Tax season is fast approaching and many have already spent their refund before they've actually filed. Today let's talk tax and how to save money. Adryann and I will discuss helpful tips and tools to filing tax and saving your hard earned money. There's always more to learn when it comes to your earnings. Avoid the pitfalls of the itchy hand. Join us for our next episode of Real Talk with Tammie!
With Special Guest Mr. Ashley Jones CPA (Rodriguez, Trueba & Co. PA) www.rtc-cpa.com
and Tamika Byrd CPA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- 63289 (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SALLYBLESSING (1 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- dana smearman (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday Live (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (0 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (0 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)