SORT BY Relevancy
Chris Yates, Huddle Productions joined Social Geek Radio along with BJ Emerson, Buzzadelic and shared the secrets to using video production for storytelling.
The show was entertaining and informative on the use of video and content marketing!
Chris and BJ answered: What's the great story? How do you connect emotionally? What is the real definition of brand journalism.
You can follow @chrisyates11, @bj_emerson, @akstout18 and @DebCE on Twitter.
Joining AK Stout & Deb Evans will be the co-founder of Social Geek Radio, BJ Emerson, CEO and Head Story Hunter at Buzzadelic, a NC-based digital agency. BJ is also co-authur of The Tasti D-Lite Way: Social Media Marketing Lessons for Building Loyalty and a Brand Customers Crave.
Infographics are all the rage these days. One part brain candy and one part eye candy, these shareable data-rich story tellers are a great compliment to any content marketing mix.
Tune in this week as we share valuable tips on how to get started on creating your own awesome infographic!
Following the interview, AK will GeekItOut and share her App of the Week and cool tools and Websites to help YOU get in touch with your inner geek!
Social Geek Radio Sponsors:
Deb Evans Consulting, LLC and Saying It Social, LLC
Follow along with @DebCE & @AKStout18 and tweet comments and questions using #SocialGeekRadio
Don’t forget to join the conversation on Facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (20 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (13 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smarkdown Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- 10 Tips For Dealing With CPS (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)