SORT BY Relevancy
Segment 1: Jamie Gerdsen is CEO of Apollo Home in Cincinnati, and author of ZOMBIES ATE MY BUSINESS: How To Keep Your Traditional Business From Becoming One Of The Undead.
Segment 2: Dan Gliatta, co-founder of Cargo, has used a 20+ year marketing career to hone his knowledge and understanding of the small business decision maker. Working with major brands such as Microsoft, Intel, 3M, Mercedes-Benz, Citrix, and others, Dan has become a leading marketing expert and strategic guru on helping bigger brands market to smaller businesses.
Segment 3: Barry Moltz shows you how to get your business unstuck.
Segment 4: Chris Lee is the CEO of R.E. Lee Companies based in Charlottesville, VA.
Segment 5: Carol Heiberger believes that glossaries and lexicons need to be re-recognized as valuable tools. Carol is the author of the original ExecuSpeak Dictionary®. That book served as both the model for the company’s product and service offerings and the inspiration for the research that is in Business IS Another Language, the e-book that she is sharing with us.
Sponsored by Sage, Nextiva and Pure Chat.
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they tackle a topic that is gaining more and more traction in the small and large business market place. Why is mediation important, how do you start and does it really help. Studies show that taking just a few minutes a day to reflect can have long lasting results for your health and business. Tune in for this dynamic discussion, you won’t want to miss!
Failure. We all try to avoid it but sometimes it is our best teacher. Serial entrepreneur, info product marketer, speaker and coach, Heather Havenwood shares some of her best entrepreneurial lessons with us during our interview. She'll share some timeless entrepreneurial secrets that she has discovered and we'll explore the question: What is the number one thing that business owners do NOT do at the start of the creation?
When writing a business plan proposal, It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting up or if you’ve been in business for decades, as a business owner you should have a road map for your business in the form of a business plan.
In this episode we will discuss:
Why Business Planning is important
How to prepare a proposal
Components of a Proposal
Exactly WHEN and HOW do you delegate important tasks in your business? Its not just a matter of trust and confidence. Rather, it involves some interesting give and take on your part, as well as a willingness to understand who is best suited for a particular task--not merely who's presently available to take it on. Join Steve, Bill and Rick to explore these helpful alternatives for growing a healthy business.
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Rick Moscoso – Captivate365.com
Women how a difficult time finding balance between their busy lives with family, business, careers and having time for needs. Most women take a back seat to their the other priorities which causes a lot of stress in our day-to-day lives. This episode will discuss ways to handle everyday stressful situations and will change your mindset so that you view the stress in a positive way instead of a negative one. Stress is the number one factor with heart disease, and heart disease is the number one factor leading to women's death.
Yum Brands continues to struggle in China as Wall Street loses patience. Constellation Brands shows strength in its beer division. Plus we analyze Budweiser’s latest bid for SABMiller, the growing challenges for Draft Kings and FanDuel, and the relative merits of taping a podcast outdoors.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (45 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (22 chatters)
- The Dream1 (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (0 chatters)