SORT BY Relevancy
Today we’re going to review AEON, which stands for “Anything and Everything on the Network”. Now this is a business opportunity providing a significant number of products and services related to communication and Technology.
Joining us is Jason Ambrosio, their VP of Affiliate Development and Chuck Householder VP of Channel Development.
NAVAJO TALK RADIO - Navajo Business Opportunity Act (NBOA)
What is the future of the Navajo Business Opportunity Act with the NEW COUNCIL DELEGATES and the two Presidential candidates, Shirley/Begaye?
The Navajo Nation is desperate need of economic development to which our elected leaders should have a solid foundation in business practices as a gateway for Navajo entrepreneurs. We will explore the candidates economic platform as well as other social issues that will effect the future of the Navajo Nation.
Are these candidates able to expand their horizon to utilizing the Navajo people as it's greatest resources?
The Navajo people are ready to engage in the business arena but are the newly elected leaders able to listen and allow the Navajo people to engage?
Or is the Navajo Nation going to have another 4 years of economic desperation while our government continues to support social handouts?
Call in at 347-989-0048 to voice your opinion. Liking forward to hearing from you.
Today we're going to review Life At Play, a business opportunity providing photo stations for individual and corporate parties, weddings, corporate marketing events, charitable events, conventions, trade shows, athletic events, outdoor and indoor events, etc.
The Life At Play system provides entertainment, plays music, takes photos with marketing or personal messages, prints photos on-site, collects emails, emails photos and shares photos via social media.
Joining me today is Eric Riess, their CEO and founder. Eric is also an experienced franchise and business attorney with the Greensfelder law firm and a CPA.
No one NEEDS a job, but we all need INCOME! Here on Debt Free Wealth Radio, I have presented various Biz Opp Shop shows where I have entrepreneurs on, sharing their business opportunities.
Business opportunities are great ways to make a side, part-time or full-time income. Compared to starting a business from scratch, or buying into a popular franchise; it is the most affordable option with support and systems built in to shorten your learning curve, and get you making money as quickly as possible.
But HOW do you select a business opportunity from the many options available? I was recently consulted on this and decided to create this file to help others with the same question.
Below this page is a facebook comment area. Please be sure to LIKE, share, or leave a comment or question.
Connect with me on facebook. I look forward to guiding YOU to Debt Free Wealth.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (77 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (44 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (9 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The Open Circle (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- VernonHale (4 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Pull It Together (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)