SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, July 29th, 8pm-10pm EST as we discuss Economic Empowerment with the co-founder of The Black Business Network & Tag Team Marketing, Delxino Wilson de Briano. The Black Business Network helps African American Entrepreneurs market their products to other African Americans and helps to circulate out dollars. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
We’ll also discuss “10 Facts that you probably don’t know about Dr. John Henrik Clarke”.
Many people say that African Americans don’t support each other economically but many of those same people don’t talk about the rich history of African American Entrepreneurship prior to the Civil Rights Movement. We’ll discuss this and more tonight.
NOW AVAILABLE: Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism, Item #749, and Hidden Colors 1 & 2, Item #582 & #748 at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com!!! **Special Offer** You will Automatically Receive, 1 FREE DVD Lecture from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show with each copy of "Hidden Colors 1, 2, and 3" that you purchase!!! Order TODAY at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have approximately 150 DVD Titles including Afro-Man and The Protectors of the Book of Knowledge Cartoon for kids.
Have you heard of BNI Networking? Chances are, if you are into business networking, you've heard of it. Why? Because it's the #1 way to business network in the world. And guess who we've got? We've got the man who started it all, Dr. Ivan Misner, the Founder.
Dr. Ivan Misner is the Founder & Chairman of BNI, the world’s largest business networking organization. BNI was founded in 1985. The organization now has 6,300 chapters throughout every populated continent of the world. Last year alone (2013), BNI generated 5.4 million referrals resulting in over $6.5 billion US dollars’ worth of business for its members.
Dr. Misner’s Ph.D. is from the University of Southern California. He is a New York Times Bestselling author who has written 17 books including his latest book called; Room Full of Referrals. He is a monthly columnist for Entrepreneur.com and Fox Business News and has taught business management at several universities throughout the United States. In addition, he is the Senior Partner for the Referral Institute – a referral training company with trainers around the world.
Called the “Father of Modern Networking” by CNN and the “Networking Guru” by Entrepreneur magazine, Dr. Misner is considered to be one of the world’s leading experts on business networking and has been a keynote speaker for major corporations and associations throughout the world. He has been featured in the L.A. Times, Wall Street Journal, and New York. Times, as well as numerous TV and radio shows including CNN, the BBC and The Today Show on NBC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Justice Lab (9 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Ron Reck (8 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The American Republic (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)