SORT BY Relevancy
Courtesy, my friend, is kindness which not only boosts your reputation, it literally boosts your own stock - (stock people take of you and that they hold in your company.) Host Bart Jackson invites the reigning guru of business etiquette, Ms. Mary Mitchell, noted author, columnist and international consultant, to show how to conduct yourself and your business most personally - and most beneficially. What are the most beneficial procedures for using the smartphone - making texts - sending e-mails - and dealing with all the new communication methods? In those many personal face-to-face communications, what are the most polite and effective words & methods of behavior? If you are a person of good character, tune in find the best ways of letting folks see your optimum side.
Barbara Pachter is a leader in the business etiquette field, with over 20 years’ experience as a trainer and coach. Her first book The Prentice Hall Complete Business Etiquette Handbook in 1995 helped set the standard for the field, and her most recent book The Essentials of Business Etiquette continues to establish etiquette guidelines for the ever-changing workplace. She has given more than 2,100 presentations throughout the world, including the first-ever seminar for businesswomen in Kuwait. Her clients include Bayer, Campbell Soup, Chrysler, Con Edison, Microsoft, Princeton University and Wawa.
Barbara joins The Best Ever You Show to discuss her new book. The Essentials of Business Etiquette; How to Greet, Eat, and Tweet Your Way to Success
Pachter is also adjunct faculty in the School of Business, Rutgers University. (www.pachter.com)
Tune into our women headliner's for the week: SONY Co-chair Amy Pascal, Michelle Flournoy, Hillary Clinton, Malala Yousafzai. This week's feature is Jacqueline Whitmore, world reknown "Etiquette Expert". She is also the founder of The Protocol School of Palm Beach, a premier business etiquette consulting firm dedicated to helping executives polish their professionalism, enhance their interpersonal skills, and improve their personal brand. For more than a decade she has provided communication and leadership training programs, keynotes, and executive coaching to U.S. Department of Defense, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Booz Allen Hamilton, Sprint, Caterpillar, Bloomingdale's, Burger King Corporation, and The Hartford Financial Services Group, just to name a few. Jacqueline is the author of Poised for Success (St. Martin's Press, Nov. 2011) and Business Class: Etiquette Essentials for Success at Work (St. Martin's Press, 2005). Jacqueline has appeared on ABC's 20/20, The Fox Report with Shepard Smith, CNN's Anderson Cooper 360°, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, ExtraTV, CNBC, and FoxBusiness.com. She is the resident etiquette expert on the local CBS affiliate, WPEC News 12. She is a frequent guest on national and international radio talk shows and has appeared on National Public Radio's Motley Fool and Marketplace.
Whether it's a first time phone call, a face to face meeting to introduce your product at a trade show, or a working lunch or dinner, how you behave will tell your foreign customers a lot about you. Have you taken the time to find out what's appropriate and what's not? Do you respect them and their culture or are you in such a hurry to sell them something that you can't be bothered?
On this week's edition of Export Success, I'll be speaking with internationally-known business etiquette authority Ann Marie Sabath, founder and President of At Ease Inc. Ann Marie has consulted with firms around the world, and is the author of numerous books on etiquette for international businesspeople. She's travelled the world to share her knowledge and insights, and to help companies large and small avoid the kinds of cultural gaffs that can short-circuit even the best business ideas.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of SuccessExpressMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Success Express business and career show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Tiffany Nielsen - Founder & CEO of Premier Etiquette, and co-author of ‘The Power of Civility’ and ‘Incredible Business’.
- Dawn Bryan – Best-selling author of ‘The Art and Etiquette of Gift Giving’ and ‘Elite Etiquette’, and founder of Qualipedia ™
- Corey Poirier - Award-winning professional keynote speaker, publisher of Island Business News, best-selling author of Conversations With book series, and radio host of Conversations with Passion’.
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. – Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, California.
Due to a scheduling conflict Alan will not be able to join us. So during this show we will be talking about business etiquette, including why it is people don't return phone calls. I welcome your input as we explore this topic and see if we can discover some solutions to this issue.
Join us for some laughs in this Special Hump Day Edition of "Sundays with Rolonda!"
Funny Man Tommy Davidson turns 50 and we are celebrating his Big Birthday on my show TONIGHT!!!
Also, TONIGHT -- How important is business etiquette to you? "Business Etiquette During the Holidays and Every Day" helps us avoid some costly mistakes this week! Business Etiquette Blogger Stayce Wagner joins us with the scoop!
Plus, Celebrity Journalist & Novelist Flo Anthony joins us to talk about her latest tome and how she did it: DEADLY STUFF PLAYERS! Great to inspire the novelist in YOU!!!
Take a load off!
Tune in tonight - 7pm-9pm (PST) & 10pm-Midnight (EST)
Follow me for reminders at www.sundayswithrolonda.com
Call in and talk to us TONIGHT! 602-753-1779
Follow the show!
Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin @rolondawatts
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
Today's Talk Business With Howard radio show topic is: Business Is About Questions And Answers.
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across the United States trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business advice and business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Host Kevin Hunter features Uncaged Cycles, a Harley-Davidson store in Longview Washington owned byTodd and Lea Buzalsky. They started to store to serve the motorcycle riders in the Longview - Kelso looking for parts, accessories, riding gear, etc.
"We share a passion for motorcycles, especially Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, and we base our business on that passion and the unity that it brings riders from all walks of life"
Todd and Lea Buzalsky, Riders & Owners
We provide maintenance and repair on many models of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We offer many parts and accessories for your H-D motorcycle and if we don't have it in stock we can get it in for you. We also have the ability to order nearly any part/accessory for other motorcycle makes and models. Riding gear, biker apparel and jewelry is also available in our showroom. Come and spend some time in our shop and browse while you enjoy complimentary coffee, cookies or popcorn. Or just come and relax in our customer lounge area , meet our team and make new friends with other riders who share the same passion of motorcycles!
It is one thing for you to share your message but quite another for your customers to add a strong element of credibility to your offerings. Listen in to the Business Accelerator Lab Disrupt podcast to learn:
3 Critical Elements of a Success Story
How to communicate your successes to perfect fit customers
How to repurpose your success story for additional content
PLUS some bonus tips!
For more information on this Customer Success Story Strategy, visit us at the Business Accelerator Lab!
This show is hosted by Greg Crawford, one of the leading sports business experts in the country and the editor of http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com (golf and sports biz combo), as well as COO of Kiyokawa Crawford Sports Management.
Each week, Crawford will bring on a guest from the world of sports business, give you plenty of great infomation and insight into the fascinating and changing world of sports business.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)