SORT BY Relevancy
Join Stacey Shaw-Virgo host of The Empowered BizPreneur Radio Show as she speaks with her guest Lisa Fleet on Business Brand Building with Photography
Lisa Fleet is an award winning published photographer with over six years of professional experience. Some of Lisa’s work is featured in the New York City based magazine, “The Curvy Magazine” as well as Baltimore’s, Examiner.com. Lisa is also featured in Fearless With A Purpose Magazine and Slantress Magazine. Determined to continuously utilize her talents to bless, strengthen and encourage all women, Lisa’s photographic skills adorn the pages of two books: Whet: The Sensuous Experience by Bettye C. Fleming and The Crash That Altered My Life by Chere Cofield. With a desire to share insight learned throughout her career, Lisa has been featured twice as a guest host on “Ladies Tell All” on blogtalkradio.com, and on “LaDawn’s Loft” with the host LaDawn Black host of the late night radio show in Baltimore on 92Q. Additionally, she has been a featured guest on “The Big Sis Show: Focused on the Issues” with the Fairfax Public Access Channel. Because Lisa understands that charity begins at home, she serves as the media sponsor for A Good Look Campaign, a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing awareness to domestic violence. She also serves as a sponsor and mentor for One More One Less working with youth of Baltimore City.
Kellie Kuecha of kelliekuecha.com, "The Brand Re-Coder", offers her unique view on the ongoing topic of personal brand vs. business brand for women entrepreneurs. She gives a few of her special 'facets' towards personal branding excellence and offers an insight to her own rise in the the personal branding world and how she's discovered its power in small business growth for women.
Many of us struggle with getting publicity or getting the attention of the media to build your brand and business. What is the magic or key to making this happen? Well today I get to interview the expert with the million dollar rolodex and the 'know how' on Media Magic!
Shannon Burnett is THE expert in marketing, publicity, event management, and networking. Through her deep focus and dedicated desire to help others to success, Shannon has emerged as a highly-regarded, multi-faceted business executive who has successfully attained over $3.1 MILLION in FREE PUBLICITY for herself and her clients, and has taught hundreds of people to do the same. Shannon has appeared on television, radio, and in print. She has written the best selling book "Media Magic - Instantly Get Radio, TV, Print, and Internet Press to Give You Limitless Publicity."
Listen as Shannon and I have a great conversation about her business and the importance of Media Magic. I know you will learn some great media tips to help you build your business and brand.
For more information about Shannon Burnett please visit:
www.shannonburnett.com or www.freepresstraining.com
Identity theft. Hiring a volatile employee. Lax internet security. All of these things (and more) can cause great damage to your business and your brand. The biggest mistake small business owners make is assuming that because they are so small, these things can't happen to them. Well they can and do. Tune in as we discuss the best practices of keeping your company, employees, customers and brands safe.
On the WIN Without Competing! show, Dr. Arlene Barro will motivate you to propel your passion to ignite, fire up and explode your business brand for unparalleled success. The secret to Dr. Arlene’s clients’ stellar results is their ability to master her unique Right Fit Branding Strategies.
Get ready to WIN Without Competing!
Aprille Franks-Hunt is an author, speaker, life & business advisor, as well as a multi-faceted business professional, who walked away from a successful career to pursue her passion of inspiring women beyond motivation. Her book, Confessions of an Independent Woman: Truth, Lies & Relationships releases fall 2011. Aprille is natural born leader and the Creator/CEO of Women Recharged, a powerful movement designed to spread the global message of transformation through Aprille’s compelling LIVE, LEARN, and THRIVE mantra.
Aprille is also embedded in the business community consulting with small business owners, speaking at conferences, events and workshops. Aprille’s tenacity and determination also landed her first national speaking engagement on the stage of Women for Hire’s CEO, Tory Johnson’s Spark & Hustle Women’s Business Conference in Atlanta, Ga. As a result she has been sought after by other organizations to deliver her candid messages to women on a vast array of topics.
There use to be a time when fancy photos and a lengthy resume were all you needed to impress potential clients. But the trends have changed and the general public is no longer impressed with who you APPEAR to be, they want to feel like they know you. In order to reach the masses you have to find a way to connect with them organically. A great way to do that is by sharing your story.
Jai Stone is an Emotional Nudist & Master Brand Coach that has worked with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. As an award winning brand strategist and blogger, Jai has used her expertise and influence to reach the masses and connect with audiences around the world. Her stories have been featured on Essence.com and Huffington Post and she has shared other stories on Huff Post Live and on TD Jakes popular talk show that aired on BET. Jai is a highly sought after brand coach that teaches her proven strategies to business owners helping them to consistently grow their brands.
Entrepreneur Mom Now is the first stop for mom entrepreneurs opening their small business. They are a growing premium community of entrepreneurial moms eager to fulfill their dreams.
They provide insightful profiles of other moms, create a central resource of local networking events and educational workshops, host webinars and conference calls, and create a community over social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
They also provide entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to promote their businesses to other moms.
Mom entrepreneurs have unique needs not specifically addressed in mainstream business publications. Their aim is to encourage moms to dream big, while providing the foundational information, resources and connections locally and globally to achieve that dream.
Join us as we talk to Heather Broad, Calgary City Director for Entrepreneur Mom Now. She too remembers feeling alone and overwhelmed with no one to talk to who understood running a business while trying to be all things to her family. Learn about the hurdles of being an Entrepreneurial Mom and how Entrepreneur Mom Now can guide you on the right path to success.
Learn more about Entrepreneur Mom Now HERE. And watch for Heather's Article in the next issue of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Overview of how marketing your holistic business based on the brand of your soul's purpose provides magical success.
Enjoy ethical evidential soul communications with Spirit Medium Laura, "100 Top Psychics America," 2014, channeling spirit for over 30 years. After show, join the INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND, to develop psychic abilities like channeling, clairvoyance, mediumship and Law of Attraction from 8-9:30pm ET! Details/RSVP HERE.
On show's website, SpiritMediumTV.com, you can....
1. DONATE $5 to JUMP to HEAD of queue. #1b.
2. GET a SALE on 1 on 1 Session with Laura or call 954 465 7338. #1a.
3. WATCH this show LIVE. #2.
4. PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT: JOIN The INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND to learn how to develop psychic abilities at #3 on page.
Looking forward to connecting with you,
Spirit Medium Laura
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene introduces Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders.
The three seminars are:
Corporate Entrepreneurship for Executive Leaders
Solo Entrepreneurship for CEOs
Solutions for Executive Leaders in Limbo
Dr. Arlene says:
"Plan ahead, invest in yourself to boost your brand and put the professional pieces in place for 2015. If you are ready to embrace a unique mindset and branding strategy toolbox to achieve unparalleled success, you must listen to this radio show and read Dr. Arlene's September 17th newsletter in which your seminar invitation to Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders awaits." Questions? Call Dr. Arlene at (310) 443-4277.
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle and guest Christine Miura on Women in Business Radio, on Monday 15, September at 11:00am EST where Dr. Cottle continues her segment on "spirituality and women in business". Miura will share with us, how if you are "authentically aligned with who you really are; knowing and owning your brilliance; and how all of it translates to your business and services." The core of who you are, your perception of self, your self worth, self-confidence and self esteem are all wraped up into your spirituality. This episode will also look at, how you can create a business environment that supports spirituality and facilitate your business growth and development.
Christine Miura is the co-founder of Lotus Conversion Marketing: Online Marketing Agency, specializing in business growth, marketing and sales conversion strategies for online and offline markets. "Christine is a business coach, strategic marketer, speaker and author. She graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing and Economics. Christine has over 13 years experience as a marketing and communications expert. Messaging and broadcasting is her speciality. She is an expert in national product launches for manufacturers since 1990 and information products since 2010.
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle
Guest: Christine Miura
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (129 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tisa Lee (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Hello World0 (0 chatters)