SORT BY Relevancy
Good morning. Today on The Meter we cover the legacy of President George W. Bush as his presidential library was dedicated this week. George W. Bush led our nation after the terror attacks that changed America forever. His decisions in the aftermath were controversial and developed into a love or hate president. The Bush doctrine, enhanced interrogations, The Patriot Act, The Departmentnof Homeland Security, Hurricane Katirna, and the banking bailout. Also, we will cover the ongoing crisis in Syria where the Obama administration promised intervention if chemical weapons were used. Is the precursor for another Middle East war? Please join us at 10:00 A.M. Your input is essential!
1) Due to the length of the recording I will not be playing the Intro with O , Canada. 2) This program is on the history of the Skull and bones sercrect society and exposes the Bush family line to the S@B secrect socieity in history . - The recording is from william coppers mystery bablyon series . 3) Next weekend I will Continual with the programs on None dare call it Conspiricy . Im doing this program with my 2nd compter and the main compter with the files for it is getting fixed. Sept 11/13 Update , my compter is fix now.
Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation interviews recording artist, Latrese Bush on this episode of "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio." Latrese Bush is a native of the Bluffton, SC area of the Gullah/Geechee Nation. She will return home for "Gospel Praise at Heritage Days." She will be presenting her new single, "A Great Day."
Tune een fa yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
We The People Are One.com Former President Bush & Present President Obama are now and have been allies on Illegal Immigrants gianing Legal Status/Amnesty/Citizenship for some time now and We must not allow this to happen. Take the time to Log In and we'll talk about how to Stop this Violation of Trust by Many in the Liberal Wing of the GOP. Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person.. God Bless
This Slice of the Bread of Life -- The Wheat Report will bless you as we feature the music ministry of REV RL BUSH & THE REVIVED SONS. They will chat it up about their journey and share their latest music.You can also enjoy Christian humor, good Gospel music, an inspirational message and BREADCRUMBS (tidbits of news from the Gospel world).Check out the website:
On tonight's episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
The George W Bush Presidential Library opened today. Is it time to look back at Bush's legacy? Early voting for the toll issue has started. How are the anti-toll advocates misleading people? What new information has popped up? Are Jefferson Parish officials purposefully supressing the vote?
And CISPA came up for a vote this week and it flew through the House. Does it stand a chance of becoming law? Is the law needed for our security or an overreaching governmental attack on our civil liberties.
Those topics and more tonight on Liberal Dan Radio, talk from the left, that's right.
See the discussion thread for tonight's show here:
Certainly just an opinion like any other and certainly open to criticism and disagreement. But with all the talk of George W. Bush's legacy, what the polls now show, and going forward how time may judge him, I wanted to give my own unprofessional critique of Bush's presidency. Most importantly, I want to set the stage for what he truly inheirited in terms of a "surplus", great economy from Clinton, and examine the accusations of 9-11 being his fault and the "Great Recession" being his fault. This certainly is not meant to be an apologist show for Bush's presidency, but merely looks to "set the record straight" on some of the more vicious lies used against him by his political opponents. As president, he made some mistakes and the mistakes he made are ones he should be held accountable for. But, as Glenn Beck recently said, "the truth matters" and in the span of half an hour, I'll try to get to the truth of the matter.
Join Us As We Welcome the organizers and presenters of the upcoming webinar conference "Roots -N- Bush." We will discuss a wide array of topics especially the importance of embracing the natural birthing process. Kick Your Shoes off Family Welcome Home!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (52 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- The View from Montana (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- HoneySoul (5 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Vibr8tional Healing Live (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (3 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Soapbox International (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ITS A LONDON THING MYDJSTEVEO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)