SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Alzheimer's Speaks Radio where we love having an open conversation with everyone who is dealing with the disease. Please call in live at (714) 364-4757to ask a question or share a thought or use the chat box to communicate with us.
Our first guests are Charles Ramat, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Dan Alkon, PhD., Neurotrope, Chief Scientific Officer and from Neurotrope. We will be discussing Alzheimer’s disease treatment challenges and Neurotrope's development of bryostatin, their partnerships and minimally invasive, diagnostic biomarker analysis system.
Visit Neurotrope's website
During our second hour we will listen to Michael & Shari Ellenbogen's Speech at NAPA (National Alzheimer's Project Act). After we will discuss your thoughts and talk with Michael on how their speeches were received. We would love for you to join the conversation.
For more information on dementia and caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks website.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (6 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)
- Dr Michael Harris (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)