SORT BY Relevancy
Guitarist Bryan Lubeck returns to Talking Smooth Jazz with a new cd called Tuscan Sky. The CD brings the majesty of the Spanish guitar into a new age of infectious grooves and soaring strings. Features some of today's top soloists and a bonus track co-written with Grammy Award winner Jim Peterik.
Critics say Bryan weaves a tapestry of Spanish Guitar and Urban Grooves into exhilarating and romantic live shows and recordings
Tuscan Sky - New CD Debuted #27 on the Indie Smooth Jazz Chart 15 weeks in the top 40 of the Smooth Jazz Charts Top 5 of Billboards "most added to radio"
Follow CoffeeTalk on Twitter:@CoffeeTalk
July 5 - Jazz Guitarist - Bryan Lubeck
Bryan is an artist able to weave a musical tapestry of popular, Latin and Urban sounds into an experience that has mass appeal, and yet connects emotionally with the individual in a long-lasting way. Exhilarating and romantic Spanish guitar work, a comfortable and witty report with the audience and a masterful ability to connect emotionally with the audience are his unique talents.
Join me and Bryan as we chew the fat about his latest CD, Vinyard Groove, and what he has coming, up.
Speaking is a tremendous way to build your platform as an information marketer. Yet, it's a world few info marketers really understand well. In this week's episode the guys discuss live events and share what they've learned from being involved with hundreds of events over the last 15 years.
In this week's episode the guys discuss the primary means by which they built a multi-million dollar company.
There are many reasons to write a book, but are they the right reasons to write? In this week's episode the guys discuss why many authors write a book for the wrong reason and their opinion of the right reasons to write a book.
When you're getting started with an information marketing business you may need a shopping cart. Or you may not. Which is it? In this week's episode the guys discuss the pros and cons of shopping carts and preview tomorrow's more in depth dive webinar on the topic.
Audio products are still a great way to break into the information products industry. In this week's episode the guys talk about the pros and cons of audio product, some of the resources you need and preview tomorrow's special webinar where they'll do a deeper dive into the topic. For more info on the webinar check out http://SpeakerFulfillmentServices.com/webinar
"Do you have enough players to compete" is the title of a brilliant article by my good friend Scott Manning in this month's edition of his Million Dollar Methods magazine. It's a provocative title in today's ever challenging world of information marketing. In this week's episode the guys discuss their team and other thoughts about building a winning organization.
The striking and sensitive ballads coupled with the exciting flamenco styles from his critically acclaimed 2004 album, “Acoustic Vineyard,” and the new 2009 release "Vineyard Groove" prove to a new generation of music lovers that the contemporary elegance of spanish guitar is more powerful today than ever before when combined with the grooves of his Latin and urban band. We welcome Bryan Lubeck to Talking Smooth Jazz.
Information marketing is tougher then it's ever been in many ways. There is way more competition then ever before and getting people to keep and use your courses is a real challenge.That's why stick strategies are as important as ever. In this week's episode the guys revisit the subject of stick strategies and how you can use them for your benefit.
In this week's episode the guys revisit the issue of "Stick Strategies" for information products. What are the things you can do to make sure your product isn't returned for a refund?
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- 63289 (14 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (0 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- Art Bulla (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)