SORT BY Relevancy
Frankie Paul is fast becoming a prominent force in the world of comedy! Frankie Paul has a unique knack for taking a typically unnoticeable situation to new levels of hysterics.
With loveable animated appearance and inoffensive attitude, Frankie Paul takes his crowd on a silly roller coaster ride of uproarious laughter. After it’s over the crowd is drained but wants another ride. human stupidity! Once you see him, you will want to see him again a club in your town!!
If laughter is truly the medicine, then Frankie Paul should be the Surgeon General. Don’t miss him!!!!
Frankie Paul has been touring professionally across the country since 1990. He hits on a vast array of today’s topics as well as everyday craziness like marriage, family and common
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - The Iran deal…how disastrous is it for the West…and especially for our friend Israel? How can this administration give the greatest state sponsor of terrorism, everything it wants…and leave 4 Americans languishing in Iranian captivity? We'll get some answers from ALLEN WEST! PLUS, Obama’s still has his party hat on for forcing same-sex marriage on an unwilling nation. Now, he’s bringing his draconian same-sex fist down on African nations...but he's entered a fight he cannot win! We'll get the facts on the ground, direct from South Africa with Dr. PETER HAMMOND! AND...we'd be lost without some comedy relief and we're getting it with one of the hottest comics out there today...comedian/impressionist SCOTT WOOD will be here to keep the laughs going!! In the words of Benjamin Franklin, "If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately." Come hang with us...
CeCe our great comedian and we have a talk about medicaid.
Welcome to the the Wacko in the Morning radio show. Come join us weekdays mornings from Monday - Friday 8 A.M. - 10 A.M. Feel free to call in and chat about current events, sports, politics, everyday life or anything else on your mind.
We also play music. If you have a request let us know before the show starts. If we do not have it we will try to get it. We also have a chat you can join during the show.
Our call in number is: (646) 478 - 5337.
This week - Keith & Johnny sit down with the host of the looooong running RetroCrush Blog, podcast and comedy show - Robert Berry. Robert talks about recording and releasing his comedy record on his own and his take on putting on a live show re: Quality vs. Quantity.
BONUS: Thrills! Suspense! Detergent! Intern Evan's Drunken Laundry Adventures! ... he really is very thoughtful.
Relly Luv's First Show Giving Any Kind Of Advice To Callers & Answers Questions From Viewers Via Twitter, Instagram, Or Call-Ins. I Will Have More Shows Just Like This One Throughout My Talk Shows. Feel Free To Ask About Anything And I You Can Remain Anonymous
Keith Handy has been composing, arranging, performing, recording, and producing original music since his childhood in the early 1980s, primarily, but not exclusively, in the style of progressive or "art" rock, including several concept albums and a rock opera.
Early on, he functioned primarily as keyboard player and support vocalist for various original and cover bands, but soon decided it was more important to focus on continued artistic growth than to navigate the internal politics of band membership. He started acquiring recording gear, learning the guitar, and going ever deeper with the crafts of arrangement and production.
In line with Keith's passion for the continual study of the creative process in all forms, he has since branched out into improv comedy (incorporating copious amounts of improvised music), computer art, programming in C++ for generative art and signal processing, puppetry and puppet making, and video editing.
Still a studio hermit, his long term goal is to make the bulk of his work available as a "box set" type multimedia package, as well as have a chunk of that collection visually interpreted as video and theatre.
When not immersed in all this complicated stuff, he is happy to drink a beer or two and play a few old songs on an acoustic guitar at your backyard fire.
alexi wasser's popular blog imboycrazy.com comes to life in podcast form! call in and ask alexi your love, dating, and sex questions! A pep talk, in the form of a slap in the face, in the form of a blog...and now a podcast!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (238 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- The Dancing Goddess Show (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (4 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Eric Priest (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- No Covers (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)