SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats with Author, Breast Cancer Survivor, fellow Life Coach, and former attorney, Jenn McRobbie.
Jenn and Erica will be talking about Jenn's journey through breast cancer, as well as her brand new book- Why is She Acting So Weird? A Guide to Cultivating Closeness When a Friend is in Crisis.
Jenn was a very happily married mother of two beautiful young girls when she was diagnosed with stage 3A breast cancer that had already spread to her lymph nodes. There was no history of breast cancer in her family, making this even more suprising. She underwent multiple surgeries, chemo, and radiation, and through her health jouirney, she decided it was finally time to live, love, and be free.
In her book, Jenn shares her experience of how friendships change when a friend goes through a crisis, and offers tips to people who want to be supportive of a loved one, but aren't sure what to do or what to say.
To learn more about Jenn, please go to www.jennmcrobbie.com. To learn more about Erica, please check out www.catchgoodhealth.com.
And don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
A discussion by the YWCA health educator about breast and reproductive health in the Latina community including a description of services provided by the YWCA wellness center.
Jahari's F.L.Y. & Fit Tea Party promises to be a unique and special event, reinventing the Southern Belle Tea Party. This fundraising event welcomes Central Florida’s professionals, community leaders, and corporate supporters.This year, Jahari’s Institute & Dance Fitness will mark our 3rd anniversary providing local women with Holistic Breast Health Exams, Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI), Healthy Eating, and Fitness plans.
The program will feature: Yolanda C. Triplett, Master Of Ceremonies; Virginia Asada, Orlando's finest Belly Dancer; Lisa Stren, Orlando finest Belly Dancer Joanna Hackley Davis, Speaker; Suzy Sharbot, Speaker; Toni Crabtree, Speaker; Kathy B. Riggins,Speaker; Jahari Winston, Delivering her signature Presentation "I Do".
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Judy Dean. Judy Dean is a board certified diagnostic radiologist who has specialized in women’s imaging for over 25 years. She was a fellow in ultrasound and body imaging at Stanford University, and subsequently a faculty radiologist at Stanford. Dr. Dean has been in private practice since 1987. Because of her interest in ultrasound she joined a research project in 2005 for ultrasound detection of breast cancer, and has co-authored peer-reviewed publications on the results of that trial. To date Dr. Dean has interpreted over 10,000 Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound studies, and detected dozens of small occult invasive breast cancers using ultrasound. She has three daughters and lives with her husband, who is also a physician. WEBSITES: www.sonocine.com, www.eachonetellone.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids..
• having a relationship with a plant and understanding if it is natural by being in touch with it..
• biggest users of minerals in the body- nervous system, immune system and hormonal system
• preparing and eating pears and other rose family fruits..
• cooked foods and raw foods- enzymes and vitamins.
• bloodroot can only be used when it's fresh and is rare and dangerous..
• uses for powdered nettle..
• gingivitis- one drop of bloodroot twice a week on toothbrush and yarrow or echinacea in between..
• simples and working with one herb at a time..
• adding oil to salad to break cell walls of leaves..
Tonight on Crush Radio:
Breast Cancer and Women's Health, What the deal is with Cannabis, and much more!
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as she shares the fastest way to optimal health, "Juicing".
Did you know that...Raw fresh juice not only provides hydration through the water in the vegetables and fruits, but fresh veggie juice also supplies vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytochemicals, which have amazing overall health properties. Unlike dehydrating beverages like coffee, soft drinks, and alcohol, raw fresh juices hydrate you and supply your body with the fluids it needs from daily activities and exercise.
Tune in and learn how you can lose weight, fight inflammation, get clearer skin and beautiful hair, and much much more, all from the benefits of juicing. 347-945-7433.
Judy Pearson is an award wining writer. A breast cancer diagnosis caused Judy to depart from biographies to write her third book: It’s Just Hair: 20 Essential Life Lessons. A 2012 International Book Award finalist, the book is the first in a series of three, all involving lessons designed to help readers infuse their journey through life with courage and humor. She also co-founded the Women Survivors Alliance, an organization aimed at transforming survivorship from mood into a movement by empowering, educating, and connecting women whose lives have been touched by cancer.
The founder of Courage Concepts, an organization that cultivates courage in women, Pearson provides workshops and keynotes for corporations and organizations.
Health Talk with Dr Diane MD website: www.drdianethompson.com
A conversation about risk factors, breast health and screening, resources in the South Florida area for LB friendly, low/no cost screening and how Arrow can assist with navigation.
The discussion will also include the She circle program at the Mautner Project.
Join me today as we begin a 4 part series on Breast Cancer. This is part of the educational process we do here on "conversations with cinthia" and is intended to support, educate, and advocate for ourselves, loved ones, and our community at large. The prevelance of this horrific disease has caused us all to experience it in some way. Maybe you have just been diagnosed, maybe you are in the middle of your treatment, maybe you have had a "scare", or, maybe you know someone in the midst of it. Today I have a very special women, that is not only a breast cancer survivor herself, but is the "Community Outreach and Patient Manager, Certified Breast Navigator and Breast Advocate at the Honorhealth Breast Health and Research Center in Phoenix. Paula meets with the newly diagnosed patients and their co-survivors, as well as, being the program manager for the support groups, wellness programs and resources. I know you will be blessed and encouraged by the information and education available in today's show.
Each week Dr. Epley, D.C., C.C.W.P, and Dr. Gofourth, D.C. will discuss current health news and noteworthy studies, and their impact on our health. Our emphysis is primarily on toxicity and deficiency and how this stress negatively effects our health. Creating sufficency and eliminating toxicity by eating well, moving well, and thinking well can reverse the negative effects of stress and can lead to a lifetime of health and wellness.
This week we will cover antibiotic resistance, Vitamin D and deperession, fast food ban in LA, Excessive vitamins in pregnancy, medical expansion, osteoarthritis, Vitamin D related to diabetes and clogged arteries, TB and superbugs, Fish oil, the pain med Lyrica, ADHD meds, Strawberries and pesticides, health diet in relation to cardiovascular disease, fish oil and prostate cancer, IOM was wrong again, the importance of breakfast, newer side effects of diabetes medications, folic acid supplementation, CAM therapies and cancer, Breastfeeding,
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (9 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (6 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (5 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (5 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)