SORT BY Relevancy
Hi there, I am sharing with all of you the results of my 2 months usage of breast actives. This stuff work and they have been responsible for the natural growth of my breasts size. I am glad that I use the breast cream for my breast enlargement. Learn more by visiting my breast actives site.
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on psychiatry topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, substance abuse or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among Hispanic women.
Wise Latina Any Galbaldon recently faced the challenge of Breast Cancer and has overcome it.Eairler this year she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer & had surgery. She is now cancer free and is sharing her story. She would like to share her experience in an effort to help educate others. This is the first of a two-part seris.
Wise Latina Cynthia Ruiz participate in the Santa Barbara Avon Walk for Breast Cancer where 4.6 million dollars was raised to help find a cure to this growing problem, She will be discussing her experience of walking 26 miles & why she did it.
The "Two Wise Latinas" of The Wise Latina Network is here to empower and inspire the women of the Latino community with practical tools for a successful life.
The Wise Latina Network is a multigenerational group of diverse successful Latinas empowering the Latino community.
The happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic goes ‘PINK’ to help raise awareness for the link between Breast Cancer and Diabetes on this free monthly podcast. Mr. Divabetic shines the spotlight on guests, Dr. April Speed, Award-winning Songwriter and Author Mary Sue Englund, Actress and Writer, E.P. McKnight, TeamWILD Founder, Mari Michelle Ruddy and Poet Lorraine Brooks.
Dr. April Speed provides breast cancer services to women, men and adolescents. Dr. Speed is a member of the American Society of Breast Cancer Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO.) She was awarded the ASCO National Diversity in Oncology Award in 2009.
Mary Sue Englund has released five self-penned albums to date. A staple at the Grand Ole Opry, Englund has toured the world with country legend Pam Tillis as her pianist, guitarist, violinist and harmony vocalist.
Mary Sue Englund’s book and companion CD, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ captures the beautiful breadth of the female experience, with all its cluttered, clouded magic. Striking photographs and wise and sometimes surprising quotes of courageous women from all walks of life fill the pages of this lovely linen-bound coffee table book.
"After seeing the profound effect that the song, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ had on people in concert, I was inspired to write a complete album of what I consider to be “healing songs," says Mary Sue Englund. "For those needing encouragement; for those fighting illness or grief, or those craving a little joy. Frankly, I think that is everyone!
CALL IN: (347) 215-8551
Tune in to the popular free monthly Diabetes Late Nite podcast hosted by the happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic to hear how real life ‘divas’ and dudes handle blood sugar high’s and low’s in tricky famous movie-inspired settings and situations.
Achieve Accelerated Results Radio Show with host Jennifer Bagley with special guests Bruce Cheatham, COO with Avcor Health and Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director of Lewisville Gynecology.
Topic: Susan G. Koman and Breast Cancer Awareness
Avcor is the premier developer, manufacturer, and marketer of premium compression dressings, thermal compression bandages, and I.V. Aids used in the institutional and consumer/retail healthcare markets. Avcor Health is proud to be a supporter of the Susan G. Koman Foundation and offer a 10% donation on the annual sales of their pink products or a $25,000 aggregate minimal donation/year. Avcor Health takes their support to another level in growing breast cancer awareness by using their pink products as a tool to educate, remind and recruit supporters for this great cause for women. Bruce Cheatham, COO will be a special guest for the show to represent Avcor Health's incentive and message.
Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director with Lewisville Gynecology
Dr. Franklin, is a board certified gynecologist and will be joining us to discuss the importance of well women visits, prevention, genetic testing, physician follow up appointments and optimal diagnostic testing as important steps for the fight against breast cancer and improving breast cancer awareness.
Learn more about Avcor Health:
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Franklin
Started back volunteering in January at the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic, and last week a began a new fundraiser with the Keep-A-Breast Foundation.My goal is to raise $1000.00 by December 31, 2014. That's nine months of pushing to get folks to make a donation for a worthy, worthy cause. Tune in for more information...
Join me, Robyn Scates, ”The Motivational Cheerleader” with my special guest, Rhonda Silva, M.B.A., B.S.N., RN. We will examine the impact of breast cancer in our community, myths, preventive measures and the importance of early detection.
in Self Help
Do men date women, because they have great Breast? Do women date men, because they have a big Penis? Can big Breast and a Huge Penis cause affairs? When is it appropriate to send Naked pictures to someone you are dating? What should be the age range for sending pictures. Do people still have Sex after age 50? It is time turn up the Heat in July! Lets have an Adult Conversation Live! Email Comments to Justtalkaboutit2012@gmail.com
8-13-14- Dr. Hildy - Dr. Susan Kolb - Biofilms and Breast Implant Illness
PLEASE NOTE - This Special Appearance of Dr. Kolb will air at
3:30PM Pacific instead of our usual 1:00PM
Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 3:30-5:30PM Pacific
(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)
This week on One Cell One Light Radio, Dr. Hildy welcomes returning guest Dr. Susan Kolb to rekindle a continuing discussion on breast implants and the potential health implications recipients face.
In breast implant surgeries, capsular contracture, a response of the immune system to foreign materials in the human body, is a feared complication that occurs mostly in breast implants and artificial joint prosthetics.
Dr. Kolb will discuss the risks of biofilms around implants and what increases this risk for bacteria, as well what increases the risk for mold and yeast in the biofilm....and treatments.
MORE at the website >>>>
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (125 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)