SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
Radio Talk - Saturday July 26th at 8 PM CDT
Strategy or Culture: Which Is More Important?
No culture, however strong, can overcome poor choices when it comes to corporate strategy.
Culture can be the difference between success and failure. In a toxic business culture, you can’t do a thing. On the other hand, if people embrace a strategy, you can’t stop it.
Culture doesn't eat strategy for breakfast. If the two conflict, nobody's eating breakfast for long.
Instead, culture aligned with strategy eats competition for breakfast.
This week on #PotStockRadio Eric @EbizDizzle Ry @ryanmgodfrey and Trace @supergravy will talk to Gabriel Berkowitz COO of The Mary Jane Group $MJMJ. They are taking a strong hold on the entertainment side of the MMJ industry in Denver and also own a glass company along with The Adagio Bud and Breakfast...you heard me right..that's not a typo BUD and Breakfast! Eric stayed there on his recent trip to @WeedStockConference and thought it was the absolute highlight of his trip . Gabriel will discuss the path him and the company will blaze to dominate the industry. #PotStockRadio appreciates the support of it's listeners and any questions or feedback about the show can be directed to email@example.com
PotStockRadio does not condone or promote the use of any illegal substance. Also, PotStockRadio is for educational purposes only! Nothing said on this program is solicitation to buy or sell any security or encite the use of any illegal substances.
PLEASE- if you enjoy this show share it with friends and fellow PotStockers!
My King's Service Pentecostal Church of God at 10 AM (EST) "Breakfast with the King of kings."
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author C. L. Gaber to Conversations LIVE to discuss the literary journey with V. C. Stanley that led to the writing of JEX MALONE.
Tonight on Global Freedom Network we are interviewing International Author and Talk Show guest! Are the women in your audience frustrated with today`s men who won`t make decisions and are oblivious to problems that need their attention? What can men do to change and regain love and respect?
Here's a sample interview with me on Breakfast Television, Canada's largest morning TV talk show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8391tuVTyoY
He has been interviewied on more than 140 radio and TV shows in the US, Canada, UK and Singapore. My book, Being the Strong Man a Woman Wants: Timeless Wisdom on Being a Man is striking a nerve around the world -- it's being translated into 24 languages.
My book, Being the Strong Man a Woman Wants: Timeless Wisdom on Being a Man
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (4 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (4 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)