SORT BY Relevancy
Breaking up can be hard to get through. Loosing love is the topic of this panel.
Host: Kinte Indyshowcase
Norma Mena Brandy Maltas Acuminous Watanabe
Fin Buenas Noches Yardley Hickey Olaf Barbosa
production info:episode 11 Dealing with Break-Ups 4/28/14
Tonight we are talking about Domestic Violence, the signs that you may be in an abusive relationships and how to get out, Also, we are talking about break ups.
Call in and talk to us about your experiences
If you are re-entering the workforce or you have young adults newly entering sign up for the Interview and Job Preparation Seminar at www.interviewandjobprep.eventbrite.com or check out our website.
Thank you for joining us tonight on the very first episode of BRYAN WASHINGTON AND FAMILY BlogTalk Radio Show. Hosted by yours truly Bryan Washington and co-host Lisa Lisa and Clo. Tonight we'll be discussing the ups and downs of a relationship break up. How it effects your life, why and when it's time to move on. As the saying goes. THERE'S MORE FISH IN THE SEA! Or maybe not? let's talk all about it tonight.
Joe and Kate discuss how hard breakups can be, but how you can make it easier on yourself by not blaming the other person. Kate talks about her recent break up, and how she is handling it. They also give some relationship advice, and discuss about how important communication is in any relationship.
Follow @TheKateWolff @JoeSantagato and @standupnylabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see whose performing live at Stand Up NY. go to www.StandUpNYLabs.com to hear
Listen to the hilarious antics of Larry MF'n Kushingberry & the DCR Hosts as they talk about relationships, life, sex, love & much more every Thursday night at 11:00pm EST on Da Clinic Radio Show.
Listen to our station on your phone by dialing (347) 838-8585. At anytime you can press "1" to be put in queue to talk live with our hosts.
Do you have a comments, suggestions, questions, topic ideas, or do you want to become a guest on our show? Email us at LarryMFnKushingberry@gmail.com, subject: DCR Show
LIKE us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DaClinicRadio
Join our Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/daclinicradio
Subscribe to our YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/daclinicradio
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/daclinicradio
in Pop Culture
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays One and ALL!! Tonight Dre and Crystal will discuss the many BAD GIFT giving policies of our family and friends, Breaking Up during the holidays - when is a good time to call it quits or should you? We will also discuss our dysfunctional family situations and being ALONE during the Holidays, depression and heartache, What Do The Lonely Do at Christmas? Plus we will share our favorite memories and songs of Christmas. And Yes Where Is JESUS in All of This Commercialism?? WHO THE HELL IS SANTA CLAUS???
Please join us and chime in with your favorite Christmas Memories and add your 2 cents on how the holidays go for you each year - what are YOUR traditions? We hope to hear from you!
Twitter: @crystalshow1 - #GetCrystalized
in Self Help
Dr. Julie Helmrich, psychologist from Milwaukee, WI and creator of Shrink n Drink, takes on-air questions and written questions. Written questions are submitted via Messages on the Shrink n Drink Facebook page. Questions are about generally about interpersonal relationships at home and work (spouses & partners, children, co-workers), goal-directed behavior and self-leadership, and clinical issues such as anxiety, depression, and addiction. Today's questions on break ups: 1) how to get on with life after boyfriend broke up, 2) how to stay strong for self and relationship, 3) helping 16 yr old son with heartbreak, 4) breaking up with high school friendship circle, 5) are "smooth" divorces possible? 6) husband's drinking and gambling stressing young marriage, 7) boyfriend broke up on day I thought he was going to propose.
On this episode of Unspoken Words Robert, Dan and Jackie take questions from listeners about thier relationship struggles and concerns. We have now added an hour in which our listeners are able to send their questions in and have them answered/discussed on the show. The group wants to engage our listeners more and allow them to be apart of this discussion in trying to figure this thing between people called relationships. Send in your questions and let us know what you are struggling with, not understanding and just plain curious about!
Larry MF'n Kushingberry and Flawless Fortunado dig into the topic of Faking Orgasms: Do men fake orgasms? What would cause someone to fake an orgasm?
The hosts discuss bad relationship break-ups in their lives and break-ups that they've seen that have went wrong. They talk about the "chore" of sex and many other hot topics on this episode of DaClinicRadio
What is it like to end a relationship with gratitude rather than complaint? It that even possible? We explore this during this 18 minute show.
The goal of Attracting Your Divine Partner is to fully shift from looking for partnership to attracting it. On this weekly radio show, we will get your focus on you, and from that space of power see what is actually happening in your romantic life.
Instantly download mp3's and get information on events and readings at www.markmezadourian.com
Facebook page: Mark Mezadourian - Angelic Infusions
Facebook Group: Attracting Your Divine Partner
Do you BREAK UP to make up??? How long to do you stay in a relationship before you say enough is enough??? How many break ups have you had in a lifetime and are all break ups FINAL??? Let's talk about it y'all!!!! Join us LIVE Tuesday, 9/24/2013 8:30EST for another off da chain episode. DIAL (347)850-8318 to join the conversation, press 1 to speak LIVE or join us in our chatroom. Remember all calls are ANONYMOUS... Thanks again for your support!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (29 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- To Tell The Whole Truth (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)