SORT BY Relevancy
Episode of Crossing the Bridge with James BraveWolf.
Dreaming is an essential component to our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. When the sleep cycle is disrupted by the stress and anxiety of modern living it creates a pattern of insomnia, anxiety and sleep apnea that often need to be treated with medications that also disrupt the ability to get into a deep REM state which is necessary for dreams to occur.When we do not get enough deep, restful sleep to renew our psyches, rest our nervous systems and rebuild our physical strength, it results in a breakdown in the ability to function at all levels - mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.This BlogTalk Radio show addresses the need to dream in order to connect with our innermost spiritual selves.
Crossing The Bridge:
August 18, 2013
Part 2 of our look into the assassination of John F. Kennedy, With JFK researcher, John Kelin. Join James BraveWolf and Linda DiNoto as we begin to ‘Remove The Veil’, to show how the media controls, to this very day, our search for the truth to this catastrophic event.
Hosted by James BraveWolf & Lala
Continuing dialogue about dehumanization and the resulting rift in relations between the sexes.
The New Age movement supported by the control matrix has kept us in the dark and is turning out a synthetic society in which we have been so socialized to be unnatural that we wouldn't know what male and female energies are if they hit us in the face. We are facing yet another parody, paradox and a dead-end for humanity.
With James BraveWolf
The Inner Meaning of the Apache Resistance
Why was a small band of warrior Apaches considered so dangerous that they were hunted to extinction in the late 1800’s? And why is it that we should remember their struggle?
True, they represented a different way of life, one that opposed capitalism and the Marxism that was being tested in Mexico. But could the real reason for why they were so hated, be that they contained a mysterious ‘spark’—a connection between earth (soil) and God? Were they the balance and harmony that allowed the Spirit of God to manifest on earth, like welcome rain in a dry summer?
Many European cultures also contained the ‘spark’. And they too were destroyed when their agrarian movements were crushed under the wave of industrialization and all that came in its wake.
And now, as predicted by shamans long dead, we have all become ‘Indians’.
So what is it that we should learn from this one small tribe of Chihinne Apache warrior people—and their resistance?
This show will begin to look into the values and life way of those who saw the Sun as sacred symbol of God, as we ask ourselves critical thinking questions…
Hopefully some of the answers may have meaning.
A Crossing the Bridge Episode, In Part I, James BraveWolf recounts the reasons why he sees the Pagan world view as the most viable expression of the religious impulse: respect for all life. In this episode, because BraveWolf has a special affinity for canine creatures, we talk about the great and mysterious being we call Dog and some special relationships between humans and animals, and dogs in particular.
The New Buddhism - - Existentialism re-packaged.
The New Buddhism: Explaining the code words and key words that are helping build the corporate self contained city utopias of the near future -- to replace your neighborhood and mine.
We also try to answer the question: Why did the social engineers choose Buddhism as the new religion of the new corporate citizen? A, hopefully, in-depth discussion at how the Buddha is being used as the ultimate Change Agent, taking first place in a crowded Social Engineering Hall of Fame.
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (132 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (16 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMERICAS VOICE NETWORK RADIO (1 chatters)
- April Deep Aries Presents (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Youth (0 chatters)