SORT BY Relevancy
Please join our host, Victor Ng, as he interviews Daniel Kennedy, the writer of the film, Brandon.
From Daniel: Twenty years ago, the son of Bruce Lee overcame his childhood grief and, against all odds, pursued and achieved his dreams -- all before leaving us at the age of 28.
His name was Brandon Lee.
We want to honor Brandon by giving his inspirational life story to the world; simply put, Brandon's private battle with grief makes a life-changing bio-pic experience.
Because of the worldwide Lee Family following, we believe this is a worthwhile project.
Nickel Press member & host Doug Moore (@DMooreNFL) is joined by Brandon Lee (@BrandonHerFFB) of Her Fantasy Football to recap week 8, discuss major storylines in week 9, talk waiver wire and start/sits as well. And as an added bonus, perhaps even some expert insight on DFS as well. Be sure to listen!
This evening Tuesday 11/24 7pm on “We Are Everyday People” global internet radio network tune in to “Unapologetically Black Liberals” with co-hosts Dan Lee and Keith Bledsoe. We will simply go in on these troubling times.
Special guest, Laura Lee, popular professional and "radio-medium" is back on the show by popular demand. Today she will inspire us to have a spiritual Thanksgiving. She will also be taking your calls and giving free readings. Please call 424-220-1801 to speak live with Laura.
Laura Lee has the incredible gift of being able to access the link between the physical and spiritual worlds. She can see, feel, hear, and know what the other side needs to communicate with the living.
Laura Lee, popular, loved and enjoyed by many listeners every time she comes on the show, has partnered with Randi Fine, the host of A Fine Time For Healing, to be a monthly guest.
Save the date and call in early for a chance to speak to Laura.
For more information about Laura Lee, please visit her website http://www.MediumLauraLee.com
Tonight, we will discuss what it feels like to dance in to your authentic self. What does it take to go out in to the world and be the person you always wanted to be? What does it feel like to inspire the world to come together for a common goal.
For more information about Journey Dance, visit www.JourneyDance.com
And to learn more about Matt Harding, visit:
A Baltimore native and former military who, while growing up understood the power of money for those who did and did Not have it. So he vowed to one day change the dynamic of people struggling in America.
He is focused on helping hundreds of families find out what THE WEALTHY WON’T SHOW YOU, AND THE RICH WON’T TELL YOU!
PHONE - 443-207-6049
BRANDON HAWKINS - Offices Nationwide
Primary Locations -D.C. & Fredricksburg,Va.
in Self Help
Crystal-Lee Quibell discusses the journey from best-selling author to publisher with Jeff Brown. Author, Producer, and Viral Blogger, Jeff discusses the benefits of using a grassroots publishing company and his latest book, Spiritual Graffiti.
Former criminal lawyer and psychotherapist, Jeff Brown, is the owner of Enrealment Press and producer of the award winning spiritual documentary, Karmageddon. A best-selling author of five books and creator of the online school, the Soulshaping Institute. www.enrealment.com
Crystal-Lee Quibell is an aspiring writer and book coach with a particular love for memoir. She is a champion for the written word and an obsessive book collector with a serious case of wanderlust. A self-described mermaid and witchy woman for life. Follow her travels and book publishing journey by visiting Crystal-Lee at www.crystalleequibell.com
brought to you by VividLife.me
Tracy Lee is an American Rapper and entertainment Lawyer. He became known in 1997 when his single "The Theme (It's Party Time)" had some commercial success. His debut album Many Facez followed on March 25, 1997. Tracey Lee also recorded the track, "Keep Your Hands High", in which he collaborated with The Notorious B.I.G.
Tune in Tonite (9:30pm til 11:30pm Eastern)
blogtalkradio.com/1stfamradio call in and speak with us live (917)889-8297
The Gridiron / November 25th
Jerry Chiles discuss NFL and NCAA Football topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Doug Flutie’s parents died on same day
* NFL’s most improved players
* Texans claim Brandon Weeden off waivers
* Lions name Rod Wood president
* Who do you feel is the luckiest team in the NFL this season
* Who do you feel is the unluckiest team in the NFL this season
* Buccaneers Kwon Alexander facing suspension
* 49ers place Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve
* Jameis Winston threatens to sue CNN
* Rob Gronkowski signs w/ Monster
* Maryland suspends running back Wes Brown
* Louisiana Monroe dismisses head coach Todd Berry
* Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds sets mark for career rushing touchdowns
* Sean Maguire named Florida State starting quarterback
* Arizona State safety college career ended
* James Onwualu has knee injury
* The Heisman race
* Police investigating rape report on Tommy Armstrong Jr
* Duke kicks three off team
* Josh Doctson to miss last two regular season games due to injury
* Missouri’s Terry Beckner Jr out for the season
* Judge grants Penn State trustees access to scandal report folder
* Ole Miss LB Denzel Nkemdiche in hospital
* Will Grier loses appeal
* The Buckeye Meltdown
* Irish loses CJ Prosise and KeiVarae Russell to injury
* Utes Davontae Booker out for season
This show promises to be a very unique, and entertaining. surely we will get a bunch of loyal fans calling in as well....and plus many many more surprises every weekday Morning... Call in at 347 850 8816 and talk with the Morning Zombies...or call in to tell your story to our host...or Blunt, Eastwood, or SherBear!
Brought to you by AutoBright Mt clemens Guaranteed financing 586-879-8213
Brandon Burke Tattoos/Graphic Artwork 586 850 8626
Email the show EricMaverickHerron@yahoo.com BluntTec@yahoo.com
For sponsorship email EMH or call DirtyBunnyMotel offices 586 337 2405
submit your music=Mp3 only, Bio, contact info..no links please...
internships contact EMH or to be a part of the show...
There was a time when childhood was a period of innocence. Today, with the Internet sending graphic sexual images to every device at our fingertips, that childhood innocence is gone. Are we introducing too much sex too soon to our children? How is it affecting them? There is a scene inSpike Lee's controversial,new film Chiraq in which the lead Character, played by Nick,Cannon has a flashback to a childhood memory in which he walks in on his mother having sex. It gives some insight as to why he later has such disrespect for women. There is a reason why so many children are conceived without love or intention by parents. How do we reclaim innocence for our children and introduce sexuality to them with the wholesome spiritual understanding in a manner that is age appropriate? How dowe protect them from the emotional trauma of public images of too much sex too soon?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)