SORT BY Relevancy
Please join our host, Victor Ng, as he interviews Daniel Kennedy, the writer of the film, Brandon.
From Daniel: Twenty years ago, the son of Bruce Lee overcame his childhood grief and, against all odds, pursued and achieved his dreams -- all before leaving us at the age of 28.
His name was Brandon Lee.
We want to honor Brandon by giving his inspirational life story to the world; simply put, Brandon's private battle with grief makes a life-changing bio-pic experience.
Because of the worldwide Lee Family following, we believe this is a worthwhile project.
Often the biggest challenge to leading a successful life lies between our ears. It is our own mindset. We know at a certain level that we will always encounter obstacles in life. But, often, when we actually have obstacles they can blindside us because we are not prepared to handle them well. Today Brandon talks about Mindsets and how we can strategize our mindsets to help lead us to success - even when in the midst of challenges.
Brandon talking about marketing programs and the mindsets that go with them with his guest Gina DeGirolamo.
Civll Chat with Lee looks at wage stagnation and the TOP reasons for it. Rand Paul backtracks a bit against remarks about GOP being responsible for ISIS, and public disapproves of Citizens United and whatever YOU want to talk about.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at U2 finishing up at the Forum in Los Angeles. What are the best concerts you've attending thus far? Lindsey Graham announces his run for president. Do you care? Rep. Kinzinger says Assad caused Isis not GOP, Bruce Jenner is officially a woman now in Vanity Fair. Your thoughts? NRA claims Obama is stigmatizing Mentally Ill and Domestic Abusers by not letting them have guns. Whaaaaa??/
Sales is tricky. We all know that. How do you maximize your efforts, grow crazy large revenues and enjoy yourself in the process? That is the fun of growing a business. Join me as I talk about targeting your audience, refining your message and growing your revenues with my special guest, Brad Miller, the co-founder and CEO of Business Builder Group.
Tonight on Stilettos Miss Lee discusses ways to keep your relationship spicy. Who wants to be in a boring relationship. tune in to uncover a new spice that will keep it fresh and new.
Stilettos and Convos w/Miss Lee is a show that will give you music, information, interviews and HOT Convo about topics that matter to your life. Miss Lee and her Co-Hosts - T, Marcus Omari, Meek Love, and Keiara Monet will keep you entertained and help you have some meaningful conversation with everyone you encounter! Catch Miss Lee live on Monday Nights at 8:30pm for a Special Topic Discussion on Stilettos and Convos w/Miss Lee, Tuesday Nights (starting January 2015) for Sports and Convos at 8pm (a show focused on sports for men and women) , and Hot Convos at 8pm (news, entertainment, and more) Tune in to the show live or on podcast each week for great conversation, celebrity interviews and great music!
CIvil Chat with Lee looks at the following: 1. Is the GOP running too many candidates? Who do YOU think is the frontrunners? 2. IS the Democratic party in trouble by JUST having Hilary as their only viable frontrunner? 3. Will the GOP be able to get the necessary minority vote to pose a threat? Why do minorities vote against their own best interests and vote Republican? 4. Who do you want for president? 5. What SHOULD Obama do with his remaining time in office?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's trending on this TGIF and also ISIS, Rand Paul's comments on ISIS. Who's really to blame? Lee looks at the inception of ISIS from the beginning, the point of "coming out" and who the players are in this party of barbaric ruthless terrorists. Is it Obama? Is it Bush? Both? How has the Middle East factions and civil holy wars contributed to the rise of ISIS? Syria? The Kurds? Iran?
Lee will also look at where Common Core is today in Ameican Education.
Join Charmaine Lee for Giving Power a Voice - an ongoing discussion on taking your power back.
Whether a bad relationship, abuse or a great childhood and you aren't getting what you want Charmaine will talk about these subject.
Call in with your topic or questions
Email topics to email@example.com or call 702-251-8200.
The episode will focus on LOVE. Love is the purpose for which the Father sent the Son that we might have life and liberty through His divine truth and love, causing all me to become conscious. If you are seeking truth, it must be fueled by LOVE.
This Word from God is for those who need healing and restoration. Love never fails.
Eight-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney built one of the most amazing physiques that has ever stepped on stage while being one of the very best role models in the sport at the same time. During this podcast, Lee shares the most memorable moment that he experienced during his long and illustrious career. After listening to this interview and learning about this legend, his answer will not surprise you.
The IFBB Hall of Fame bodybuilder talks about how building a "solid structure" centered around his family was the most important factor in his success. Haney is a brilliant businessman who was hustling even during his competitive days and he's only ramped things up to higher and more productive levels since his retirement.
Haney fondly reminisces about his very first bodybuilding contest at 16 years of age wearing a newly purchased pair of underwear from the local K-Mart. He also gets deep and reveals his feelings about the possibility of politics interfering with his quest to break the record for the most Mr. Olympia victories that was held by massively popular bodybuilding icon Arnold Schwarzenegger at the time.
Get the "The Mindset and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" 11-hour audio seminar program and workbooks FREE by clicking HERE.
Six-time national champion bodybuilder, one-on-one peak performance coaching specialist, Mass Machine Nutrition supplement company owner, and speaker, Skip La Cour, offers his expert advice on training, nutrition, and motivation that will help you take your efforts to the next level.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (0 chatters)