SORT BY Relevancy
What is the value proposition of brand management to both franchisors and franchisees? This is the question that will be front and center this week on Franchise Today. Host, Paul Segreto will be joined by his guest, Sandy Lechner, Managing Partner of SproutLoud Media Networks and formerly CEO & Founder of Synergy Brand Management. A "Consumer Marketing Expert", Sandy will provide his insight and perspective on the important role brand management plays in franchising today. This segment of Franchise Today is part 4 of 4 in the Marketing Series "Promote Your Brand".
About Our Guest
Sanford (Sandy) Lechner is Managing Partner of SproutLoud Media Networks, and formerly CEO and Founder of Synergy Brand Management, a full service Brand Management company offering solutions for Franchise and Multi-Unit Retail Systems, which include Print, Direct Mail, Specialty Items, Apparel, Creative Design, and Fulfillment Programs. Mr. Lechner is a CFE (Certified Franchise Executive), a member of the IFA Supplier Forum, and sits on the FranPac Advisory Board of the IFA (International Franchise Association).
He was formerly the SR Vice President of St Ives US Division from 2002-2007, an $800 Million Commercial Printing and Graphic Arts Company, where he launched a Franchise Print Division. And, prior to that he enjoyed a 17 year entrepreneurial Publishing and marketing career, creating and selling two companies.
On Heart to Love with Fola the Sat Show for Ladies July 5 at 5pm EST , I am interviewing
Lydia Aswolf- Carey ,Social Media Brand Manager , Owner ;Aswolf Enterprises
She is also the Host of Lydia's Literary Lowdown; Social Media/Brand Management, an Aspiring Author, Football Fan, Featured Contributor at VividLifeUK. And Dispenser of #tweettreats
Lydia will be sharing empowering nuggets for Authors and those in the Publishing/Media industry on how they can use Social Media effectively for their Arts, Books and Music, dos and don't for Authors on Social media and much more.
Visit her Blog.
For Coaching Needs.
There use to be a time when fancy photos and a lengthy resume were all you needed to impress potential clients. But the trends have changed and the general public is no longer impressed with who you APPEAR to be, they want to feel like they know you. In order to reach the masses you have to find a way to connect with them organically. A great way to do that is by sharing your story.
Jai Stone is an Emotional Nudist & Master Brand Coach that has worked with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. As an award winning brand strategist and blogger, Jai has used her expertise and influence to reach the masses and connect with audiences around the world. Her stories have been featured on Essence.com and Huffington Post and she has shared other stories on Huff Post Live and on TD Jakes popular talk show that aired on BET. Jai is a highly sought after brand coach that teaches her proven strategies to business owners helping them to consistently grow their brands.
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene introduces Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders.
The three seminars are:
Corporate Entrepreneurship for Executive Leaders
Solo Entrepreneurship for CEOs
Solutions for Executive Leaders in Limbo
Dr. Arlene says:
"Plan ahead, invest in yourself to boost your brand and put the professional pieces in place for 2015. If you are ready to embrace a unique mindset and branding strategy toolbox to achieve unparalleled success, you must listen to this radio show and read Dr. Arlene's September 17th newsletter in which your seminar invitation to Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders awaits." Questions? Call Dr. Arlene at (310) 443-4277.
Much of the work of advancing women in the legal workplace falls on the shoulders of women. Most firms have women’s initiatives run by and for women, and these initiatives have great value. But they are not changing the norms, attitudes and biases that govern law firm advancement, leadership and rewards. Little significant change is possible at the top of law firms, where it really counts, unless those with power – men – take the lead and are accountable for it.
Contact: Ida Abbott Consulting
About Ida Abbott:
Ida Abbott helps employers manage, develop and retain legal talent, and serves as mentor and coach to high achieving individuals seeking professional success. A prolific author and speaker, she has long been a leader in the field of lawyers’ professional and leadership development, specializing in mentoring and sponsorship. Abbott is a Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management, and co-founder of the Hastings Leadership Academy for Women and the Professional Development Consortium.
Dr. Joy, Psychic-Spiritual Counselor, Life Coach, Metaphysician, Holistic Healer, Motivational Speaker, Author profoundly teaches life enhancing practices and principles that can auto-magically change your life. Each broadcast includes a healing meditation, an empowering message, followed by lively discussion on the air and in the chat room. Callers may ask Dr. Joy questions as time permits, or may visit her sites and obtain additional information.
To schedule a session for a psychic reading and success/life coaching with Dr. Joy, please go here: http://UnlimitedJoy.org/page3.html
The Study of Product Team Performance identifies the key factors that differentiate high performing product teams from their less successful counterparts. Actuation Consulting conducted the third annual global study of product teams with the goal of continuously improving our understanding of why some product teams excel while others struggle.
“We also sought to expand our knowledge of the factors that drive or influence the best outcomes,” states Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, that has conducted the study of Product Team Performance for the past 3 years.
Greg will discuss the findings, including the use of industry best practices, return on investment (ROI) and its application, the product team’s relationship with the Sales and Marketing organizations and how well the product team understands and aligns its efforts to the sales cycle.
Download the Findings on The Study of Product Team Performance 2014 http://bit.ly/1lHUmkh
Announcing The Product Summit San Francisco November 20-23, 2014; 4 days of immersion into product excellence with one track lightning talks by experts, visionaries and product management practitioners, Workshops, No Code Prototype Hackathon, and ProductCamp unconference. Early bird registration open: productsummit.org
in Real Estate
How effectively do you manage your time - and is it possible to manage it more effectively? Is poor time-management really costing you money? In today's episode, award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris discuss time-management, and explore how it truly affects your business. If you're beating yourself up over not managing time more effectively, tune in and find out what this really means your real estate income!
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
The Fingerprint has become the de facto standard not only for law enforcement, but for the world of Biometrics as well. Apart from Hand Geometry Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition has been around the second longest. There are many configurations availalbe with Fingerprint Recognition. For example, you can have local authentication with just one stand alone device, or, you can have a client server configuration, where many Fingeprint readers are connected to one central server. This type of set up is most common with very large organizations and businesses. Also, typically, when you use Fingerprint Recognition for Physical Access Entry applications, there is then the need to rip out the old locks and put in new electromagnetic lock strikes, wired to an access control reader. But, this may no longer be necessary. In today's interview, we talk with Mr. Bob Fee, Director of North American Sales for Zwipe AS, based out of Norway. They have come up with a brand new solution, known as known as a 'Match On Card'. In this interview, we learn more about this new technology, and how Biometrics can be a part of it. We also find out about the future of 'Match On Cards', and the promise they hold to keep Biometric deployments and configurations simple and easy to use.
Call Monitoring and Recording sounds like a great idea for qualaity control of calls at your call center, but are you putting your agents or management at risk?
BenchmarkPortal's Bruce Belfiore sits down with Attorney, Adam Losey, to discuss the leagal issues around call centers, both from an inbound and outbound perspecitive.
As privacy Counsel for Call Centers, he works with client-side management to develop and implement telephone monitoring policies governing monitoring and recording of telephone calls and electronic communications and data management issues associated with call recordings and electronically stored information.
Adam Losey is an internationally recognized attorney, author, and educator in the field of technology law. He represents a number of Fortune 100 companies in high-stakes complex litigations across the country involving challenging issues at the intersection of law and technology. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Losey routinely advises clients large and small on a variety of sophisticated information security, incident response, privacy, electronic discovery, and data management matters. Mr. Losey is a member of the New York, Florida, and District of Columbia bars.
Welcome to the final installment in this 8 presentation series. The message of the Zeitgeist Movement is one of unity and collaboration amongst the people of earth via the methods of science applied to planetary management and human wellbeing holistically. This theme of unity forms the topic area of this final presentation, bringing forth an organization who were last to speak at London ZDAY 2013 called one people, one world.
To find out more about these organizations proposals, as well as to help give a context to this presentation it is recommended to first watch Grant Dive’s presentation from ZDAY London 2013 by clicking on the following link:
*Please note that the zeitgeist movement holds no allegiance to, nor agrees with any of the featured organizations points of view featured in this presentation series explicitly. Rather the purpose here is to use these perspectives to help illuminate some of the possible methods to help facilitate and illuminate the need to shift our values and economic system into alignment with our most up to date understandings of the natural world via the methods of science, thus increasing our overall adaptability to the planet and hence our evolutionary fitness overall.
As a regular contributor to Good Morning America, a sought-after speaker and a best-selling author, Tory Johnson can certainly consider herself to be a success in life. But it was a single conversation that forced her to face the one challenge that has plagued her for years: her weight. In her beautifully written account, THE SHIFT: How I Finally Lost Weight and Discovered a Happier Life, she writes of the profoundly personal choice she made to change this.
Join us as Tory shares the intimate story of her weight struggle, new ways of eating and how our thoughts directly link to the number we see on the scale. For any of you who have ever struggled with your weight, you will want to catch this show for sure!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (19 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)