SORT BY Relevancy
Kerri Brantley is a Captain in the Missouri Army National Guard and native of Boise, Id. She recently moved to Maryland, where she is a writer/editor for Joint Hometown News Service at Fort George G. Meade. Kerri is still active in the Army National Guard. She joined to provide for her family and serve her country. Kerri is a single-mom and combat Vet who is currently working on her masters in Management in Public Relations. Kerri’s mom was diagnosed with a rare type of brain tumor that
in Self Help
Join me and Barry this Saturday, April 12, 2014 for our guest Rosemari Biondo. Rosemari is a brain aneurysm survivor and if you didn't have the opportunity to listen to our show back in February now you do have the chance to follow up with our guest. You don't want to miss this
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
Join us as we discuss Perseverance, Hope & Cancer. Our special guests include Susan Hedlund, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C. Susan has been an oncology social worker for thirty years and specializes in the development and provision of psychosocial support services for people with cancer and their loved ones. She is a licensed clinical social worker and Manager of Patient and Family Services at Oregon Health Science’s Knight Cancer Center in Portland, Oregon. Susan is also on the faculty of the school of medicine at OHSU as well as the Graduate School of Social Work at Portland State University. She has spoken and written extensively about the impact of cancer on individuals and families. In 2009 she received The Quality of Life Award from the American Cancer Society.
Daniel Fusco, Senior Pastor of Crossroads Community Church, will also be joining us. Daniel lost his mom to cancer when he was 21 years old. Daniel will be talking about the role perseverance and hope played for his mom during her journey with cancer. After spending a few years as a professional musician (upright and electric bass), Daniel felt called into the pastoral ministry.
Join us as we celebrate the upcoming 7th Annual OMG! Cancer Summit for Young Adults by welcoming rock star cancer caregivers Dan Crail (caregivers to Liz Harms) and Jayna Martin (caregiver to Ashley Martin). We will be discussing the complexities and nuances of what it takes to get busy living as a primary caregiver to a young adult with cancer. Survivor spotlight on Jared Sweat.
Dr. Robert Melillo is back for 2014 with another great show.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Centers in Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr Melillo will also be talking about the latest Autism, ADHD, & OCD News.
According to U.S. News and World Report, more than 180,000 brain tumors (malignant and benign) are diagnosed each year. Brain tumors account for 25% of all cancers in children. Our featured guest this week underwent a craniotomy in 2012, at the young age of 17, to remove a grade II astrocytoma. The tumor type grows relatively slowly and usually doesn't have well-defined borders. Due to its infiltrative nature, recurrences are relatively common.
No fooling it is a art and one that takes a life time to achieve.
Join us and talk about art in the brain injury community. Whether it's for personal expression, politics, community-building, rehab, or therapy, what kind of art do you make? What does art bring to your life? What stories can you share through art that you don't share any other way?
Are You Confused By All of the Gobblety Gook You Read These Days…
About What To Eat To Protect Yourself Against Cancer…
Or What To Eat To Overcome Cancer?
Do You Just Need A Simple List Of The Foods That Should Be At The Top Of Your List?
Well, you're in the right place right now! This episode of "Kick Cancer In The Can™ Weekly Quick Tips" addresses 5 of the 10 top cancer fighting foods - and why it's so important for you to eat them…whether you have cancer now, or just want to do everything you can to prevent it! Tune in next week for part 2 to get the rest of these amazing nutrient-loaded foods.
Being armed with the right information is the best possible protection for your health, and your family's health! And that's my commitment to you: to provide easy to digest and quick to implement healthy tips and strategies!
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure you head on over to our Kick Cancer In The Can™ Facebook page, LIKE the page, and then add your comments, concerns and questions about anything you hear on the show - as well as telling us what you specifically want to hear more of on the show each week!
Your input is critical to the success of the Kick Cancer In The Can™ Weekly Quick Tips! This show is FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN CREATE YOUR BEST HEALTH EVER!
And if you need more help, make sure you give us a call at our 24/7 Live Compassionate Cancer Concierge™ Mentoring hotline (888-305-1495) to see how we can best help you!
Pets can be a great part of your cancer journey. Pet therapy is even used many places, including cancer centers and hospitals. Join Dr. Ken Weizer as he talks about pets and how they can contribute to our wellness. We also say goodbye to Cody the Wonder Cat and hello to the newest member of our Help4Cancer.net family.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- drkate (89 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- New Colony Network (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- 62196 (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- SirTemplar (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brandon's Buzz (2 chatters)
- Provoke To Purpose (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exquisite Connoisseur Magazine Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Justice Lab (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Offensive Minded (1 chatters)