SORT BY Relevancy
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Dr. Michael Weiner, Founder of the Brain Health Registry about the right sources for information on brain research useful and relevant to caregivers, families and patients.
Decades of brain research has led to simple methods by which any person, ages 6 to 96 can learn simple Brain Self-Control and release the infinite potential waiting between two ears.
Neil Slade teaches people how to easily increase their creativity, intelligence, pleasure, as well as numerous paranormal abilities.
Julia Lu, artist extraordinaire- shares her secrets of creativity and paranormal sensitivity
Neil is the author of seven books on brain and behavior including The Frontal Lobes Supercharge, and Secret of The Dormant Brain Lab. He is also a lifelong musical composer, seasoned concert performer, and teacher. Slade was assistant to Brain and Behavior Researcher T.D.A. Lingo, Ph.B., B.Sci. M.A., for 11 years at Colorado's Brain Research and Development Laboratory, established by director Lingo in 1957. His educational books are easy to understand explorations of how the human brain works, and how to access creativity and problem solving.
international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur™.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic solutions for business results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
This week’s guest is Dr. Joseph Pugh with experience in the mililtary (U.S. Army), corporate, and academic landscapes.
For additional information regarding the award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
Join your ParaNation host, Alex Matsuo, as she interviews Mr. John G. Kruth, Executive Director of the prestigious Rhine Research Center, a nonprofit scientific research center that studies parapsychology. The mission of the Rhine Research Center to explore the frontiers of consciousness and exceptional human experiences in the context of unusual and unexplained phenomena. The Rhine’s mission is to advance the science of parapsychology, to provide education and resources for the public, and to foster a community for individuals with personal and professional interest in PSI.
The chat room will be open and the lines will be open for calls! This is a show not to be missed!
The Chosen One’s
As a new fiscal year launched with the 2014 Brain Injury Camping Experience ending a year I questions why I do these things, what good is it? What does it all mean? Why me Lord or Universe. Why should one person have to experience so much bad, it’s not fair. Ever since I was 3 or 4 years old I knew I was chosen all the time being beat by foster parents who the beatings are the only things I can remember of them. Promises made to exploit my talents. And now living with emotions that come from the depths of my soul I don’t think I can do what is programed from the universe pushing the very essences and fabric of who I am. It’s an essences so powerful there are other forces doing everything in their power to stop it. I use to think I was destined to be the leader of this as a young child I have seen wars with more soldiers, tanks, plains than ever imagined in Hollywood. I know now I am not this leader and am in awe of the leaders I have been blessed to meet, I think I am the vessel who was given the opportunity to create the environment where they can meet I am a soldier of what is to come. As I am to the point of I can’t take no more the universe gives me what I needed to learn once again.
But it feels like the last lesson in a long journey leading to something new. The Last 5 years of camping experiences have been part of it. What’s weird the experiences were out of sequence in my life but not in others’ lives. But it all ties together, the universe has went into a new age and we the people with disabilities are the chosen not the misfit’s society has labeled us with. Look around things are in motion of great change and great challenges and have been for decades if not centuries. I do not know how all the pieces fit together but the brain events many of us disrupt the plan
Dr. Robert Melillo is back for 2014 with another great show.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Birmingham, MI with the center owners Frank & Amy Firek. We will also be hearing from Celeste Castello whose son went through the Brain Balance Program and share their experience.
Dr Melillo will also be talking about the latest Autism, ADHD, & OCD News.
This week on "Behind The Curtain" Brad Hicks and Tony Ridlon will be speaking with Ms. Alyne Pustanio on the dangers of paranormal investigation and research. Alyne Pustanio is recognized as one of the foremost authorities in the fields of paranormal research, the supernatural, and the occult, and is considered an expert in the folklore and haunted history of her hometown of New Orleans. A sixth-generation New Orleanian, Alyne is a descendant of the family of American classical composer Louis Moreau Gottschalk, and many of her ancestors were present for some of the most famous events in New Orleans’ haunted history. In addition to sharing the legend and folklore of New Orleans, Alyne also strives to educate paranormal researchers and the public at-large about the risks involved in paranormal exploration.
Alyne is the author of “Haunting Tales of Old New Orleans, Vol. 1: History, Legends, and Lore” and “Purloined Stories and Early Tales of Old New Orleans.” She is co-author of the annual “Hoodoo Almanac” and a creative consultant/contributor to “Hoodoo and Conjure New Orleans” magazine, and “Gumbo YaYa” magazine.
As an expert in the paranormal field, Alyne has been featured on the popular “Ghost Hunters” television series and in the History Channel series “Haunted History.” She has also contributed as expert consultant for numerous other productions appearing on the Travel Channel, the Discovery Channel, the Destination America Channel, the National Geographic Channel, BIO, and the Golf Channel. She is a popular and frequent guest on radio and online talk shows exploring the occult, the supernatural, and all things unexplained.
Random Brain Activity Network Presents... Dead Air Radio! With your hosts Don Cook & Chase "The Bully"!
It's Talk Radio the way God intended it to be - no subject is off the table no matter how unconventional or geeky it may seem! We cover everything from Conspiracy Theories, Politics, Video Games, Comic Books, Movies & TV and So Much More! Tune in live each week to see what the hosts who can speak geek with the best of them have to say!
Like and follow the show on for links to articles discussed plus programming information on...
Dead Air Radio's Facebook Page
Do you have a problem and don't know whose fault it is? We have the answer, it's Don Cook's fault! Join the Blame Don Cook Facebook Group here...
Anything Gone Wrong? Blame Don Cook!
Have a question, comment, complaint, or show idea? Email the hosts directly at DeadAirRadioOnBTR@gmail.com
WARNING: CONTAINS SOME ADULT LANGUAGE
Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer are a husband-and wife medical anthropology team, the co-authors of several groundbreaking and controversial health books, and the co-directors of the Institute for the Study of Culturogenic Disease, located in Hawaii. They are internationally recognized for their revolutionary and shocking research linking breast cancer with the wearing of tight bras, which they describe in their book, Dressed To Kill.
Sydney was trained in biochemistry, anthropology and medicine. He received a B.S. in biology from the University of Utah in 1979. He then spent two years in the biochemistry Ph.D. program at Duke University, followed by another two years at Duke in the anthropology Ph.D. program, receiving a Master’s Degree. He then attended the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) at Galveston, Texas on a full academic scholarship, where he spent one year in the medical humanities Ph.D. program, and received an additional two years training in medical school. He left medical school to help develop a new field of applied medical anthropology.
Hickory Paranormal Radio sponsored by The “Unexplained” Investigators is looking for local individuals to share paranormal stories. Open to all callers from all backgrounds all accepted on our show.
We’re also looking for select locals to host or cohost select dates.
Contact the show here on chat on facebook at Tui Founder or The "Unexplained" Investigators, email at email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (67 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (20 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)